Your Smiling Angel

New Boyfriend

 

It’s the evening and you are finally going on your first date with your new boyfriend, Kang Daesung. You met him online, the excitement you felt when you found out it was your bias; it’s a long story though. Since you’ve been waiting for this you dressed as prettiest as you can and burst one of your biggest smiles when you saw him waiting outside your door step.

“Hi!” He says with a bright smile as he looks at you from head to toe.

“Hi…” You shyly respond as you notice his actions.

“Ready to go? I have a surprise for you!” He says still with a big smile on his face. You smile and nod in response.

He takes you to a restaurant and takes you to a private room. When you get inside, you see the other members of BIG BANG. He knew you are a fan and that you wanted to meet them; so this was the surprise he was talking about. At first you are in shock and about to cry but since this is a date with Daesung and not BIG BANG you try to calm yourself; which you do on the outside but you feel really nervous on the inside.

You bow to them as you shakily tell them your name and they bow to you as well as they say their hellos.

Daesung guides you and shows you were you are going to sit, you sit down and then he sits down next to you.

You order your food; have a little talk but you still feel really nervous that you can’t even eat properly. For god’s sake, you are having dinner with BIG BANG! 

Daesung notices how you are feeling so he holds your hand and you turn to look at him, he’s touching your hand!

“Are you feeling nervous?” He whispers while the other members are talking to each other.

“Not really…” You lie and he laughs a little bit.

“Are you sure you’re not nervous? You are shaking…”

“Okay, I am…” You respond as you let out a little laugh with a sigh.

“Ah, what to do? I wanted you to meet the rest of the members but I didn’t wanted you to get this nervous… want me to get rid of them?” He asks as he puts one of his arms on back of his head and gives you one of those eye smiles you really love. You don’t want to get rid of them but they are making you so nervous which is making you feel like you are going to die.

“Your choice…” You whisper in response and he quickly stands up.

“I’ll be back!” and he quickly walks to the door, “Hyungs, I need to talk to all of you…” Seung Hyun, Youngbae, and Jiyong quickly stand up and walk up to him.

“AH! Why not me? WAE?! WAE?! WAE?!” Seungri quickly whines as he too stands up. They leave the room and you finally are able to breathe.

“I thought I was going to die! I’m glad I’m still Alive!” You whisper to yourself and in comes Daesung. He almost gave you a heart attack.

“It worked, Seungri is now mad at them!” And he laughs, you laugh as well. “Let’s eat now!”

You finally feel comfortable eating but then again, Daesung is there; He’s making you feel nervous as well but you don’t want him to leave.

“Here.” He changes your plate and gives you his with the meat all cut up. Awww, so cute of him! It makes you feel all squeezy inside. You turn to look at him, his hair… so beautiful, you reach out to touch it but then drop something from the table. You turn to look what it is and it’s the bread.

“Ah!” You instantly say as you wake up. You try to pick the bread up.

“No, let me.” He instantly says, you turn to look at him and… he’s 1 inch away from your lips. Both of you stay still for a second, will this be your first kiss? You can’t stop looking at his beautiful brown eyes and he too can’t stop looking at you. He gets closer, you gulp. Will you finally be able to taste those wonderful lips of his?

“Hyung!” There comes Seungri and both of you get under the table because Seungri startle you both. You are holding you heart right now and Daesung wants to laugh. “GD-hyung said…huh?” Daesung wants to come out but you hold him there.

“What will he think?” You quickly whisper. Knowing how Seungri is, you know he will think wrong.

“Ahhhhh…. where could they be?” Seungri says and then the door closes. He must have gotten out of the room. Both you and Daesung quickly get out from under the table but to your surprise, the four of them are standing in front of you both.

“What were you both doing?” Seungri quickly says as he smiles mischievously.

“Nothing! Just picking up the bread I dropped.” You notice you are finally not feeling awkward.

“Yeah, the bread....” Jiyong says as he scoffs and rolls his eyes.

“But we really…”

“Let’s just finish eating…” Seung Hyun quickly says and they sit down to eat. Apart from that accident, you had a great time with BIG BANG and your new boyfriend, your smiling Angel~

~~~

Please leave a comment, it'll mean a lot to me!

And thanks for reading! :D

Annyeong~