News

Diminishing Sands

 

This empty feeling I get whenever myungsoo is away is - for the lack of better words - bothersome to say at the least. I feel incomplete... Well, he is my other half. Where is he? The sun is about to set and yet he has not returned. Has he gotten lost? Did they find out? What if they found out that a pair of Yomas were hiding themselves in the heart of the town? We are so going to be beheaded…

Just as I fear for the very worse, Myungsoo barges into the room all sweaty and panting. I open my mouth to speak but he beats me to it.

"There's a cure! There's a cure!" Myungsoo exclaims after locking the door.

"B-But," Hearing news of a cure for a deadly disease is at the very least overwhelming.

Myungsoo pulls me into a hug, swinging me around, showing his joyfulness. I can't - for some odd reason - comprehend what I've been told. Is there really such a thing? Is there really a cure?

After being put down, I ask, "Are you sure? How do you know? Where is this so-called ‘cure’?” I just can’t help but bombard him with these typical questions.

He thinks before answering, “Absolutely, positively sure. A fellow Yoma that I happened to come across told me of the cure…” Myungsoo pauses, almost hesitant to answer the last question, “The cure’s in the Frost Lands.”

Crap.