Day 8: spend a day without each other so that you don't seem clingy

How to be Broken in Fourteen Days

warning: there's not going to be a luhan in this chapter. we can all assume that he's working while minseok is grocery shopping and trying to do his work, mmkay? i'm putting this here just so that all of you know. (i lied. he comes at the end. OTL): end of warning.


 

I stared at my phone ignoring the papers and my laptop that was beside me. I wanted nothing more than to text or call Luhan but I didn’t want to bug him right now. It was strange, I know that but I wanted to give him some space for a little bit before I start talking to him. We didn’t have a fight but I felt like I was being too clingy because I either saw or talked to him all the time. I mean, it was a week into the relationship but I was still scared that he was with me because of… well I don’t know.

Shaking my head, I decided that I should start working before I would never pick up the pen to. It didn’t take long for the page to be mark in red and yellow. My mind was working but every so often, I would look my phone and my fingers would itch to do something other than what I was doing. Sighing, I stood up, leaving the papers alone and made the decision to go and grocery shop.

I looked to my work and shrugged my shoulders before going to find my wallet and keys to lock the house.

It was an okay day to be outside. There was slight breeze when I stepped out of the house and the sun was hiding behind the clouds. Of course, people were milling about, talking and laughing with each other or minding their own business but that was normal for a day in Seoul.

The super market wasn’t too far from my house so it was easy enough to walk to and from it. I didn’t want to take the car because there really wasn’t a point, although I said that now but later when I have things to take home, I’m going to be aching. I sighed and shook my head. Whatever. I can mange.

By the time I had a basket and some food at the bottom, my phone rang, startling me and some of the people around. Smiling sheepishly, I looked at the blinking device and smiled.

To: Minnie

From: Lulu

Minnie, why haven’t you talked to me today? T^T

I smiled. Maybe letting Luhan have a day to himself was a bad idea.

To: Lulu

From: Minnie

I’m sorry, Lu. And since when were you known as ‘Lulu’on my phone?

To: Minnie

From: Lulu

I changed it >:D


miki says: so i'm sorry that this is short and i'm sorry that i didn't update yesterday. i was playing neopets and i'm sorry. OTL neopets... sigh XD there will be double update today and i'm working n the next chapter which i hope is going to longer than this. OTL so wait, mmkay?

are y'all ready for d-day in a couple of chapters? i feel like my heart's going to break because it's so soon but then i'm ready to tell y'all everything but not yet. it's strange because i have the final chapters written but no the stuff in between. i'm strange that way. OTL

okay so enough of my excuses, i'm going to end this author's note here.