finale

Hero

 

I need comments people ... Please comment so I know what u think about this .. If u didn't like it just say so I don't mind !!!

 

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Would you dance if I asked you to dance 
Would you run and never look back 
 
 
Darkness and faint screams of pain .. Smell of iron and dust filling his lungs.. That's how the 7yrs old hyukjae woke up .. With the screams getting closer and closer ..
 
The door to the (cell) he is currently sleepeing in slams open revealing the bastard called Dolph holding onto a wrist of a small boy ... a new resident in this hole they call an orphanage  ...
 
 Dolph threw the boy on the bed across from Hyukjae's .. With the small space of 3X3 it was a mystery how they got to put two beds in here ...
 
 " Ok brat .. This is your new (room) and your friend here is Hyukjae .. I don't give a do whatever you want but DON'T EVER think about attempting any stunts ... GOT THAT " Dolph finished his little speech and slammed the door shut again leaving Hyukjae with the little crying boy....
 
 Hyukjae being alittle boy himself didn't know how to deal with the poor kid .. He was crying so hard he sounded like he was choking ...
 
He crawled out of bed and sat himself on the edge ot the boy's bed ... The boy seemed to notice the other's sudden closeness so he looked up from his hands .. "W-Whats your N-Name...?" Hyukjae was trying his best not to burst out in tears as well 
 
The boy eyed him for a couple of minutes before whispering " D-Dong~hae.." Hyukjae whispred back "Hi Donghae..I'm Hyukjae" Donghae nodded and went back to burying his face in his hands sobing lightly ..
 
 
Would you cry if you saw me crying
 Would you save my soul tonight
 
 
 Hyukjae scoffed closer to Donghae and moved his palm up and down the others back in a soothing manner ... Soon Donghae was burying his face in Hyukjae's chest and Hyuk was shedding silent tears ...
 
 He doesn't really know why he's crying he just knows that he really doesn't like this boy's tears ..
 
 ...... 
 
Donghae woke up next to a sleeping Hyukjae .. He shook the others shoulder to wake him up " Hyuk-jae ... Wake up .. Please ..I-I'm scared" he whispred on the verge of tears ...
 
 Hyukjae opened his eyes and looked up at Donghae " why are you scared ?"
 " I don't know ... I don't want to be alone .." 
" You're not alone Donghae .. I'm here I'll take care of you ok .. Don't cry .." Hyukjae really hates Donghae's tears ..
 
Donghae nodded and seemed to calm down but as soon as the sound of the door slamming open echoed in the cell , Donghae clutched Hyukjae's shirt tightly whimpering in fear 
 
" Hey you two come its time for school .. Move your asses " screamed the guard before dragging both of them to the bathroom where the rest of the kids were .. 
 
 Later all the kids were ready and dressed sitting in a bus heading towards their school ... School was the only place where those little kids could actully feel peace away from the hell they were doomed to live in ...
 
At this point the two new friends had to separate cause they attend different classes but Donghae wasn't ready for that .. He trust Hyukjae because he makes him feel safe and protected .. Something he wasn't able to feel ever since his parents past away in a car accident ...
 
Hyukjae tried to pull his hands away from Donghae's grig but the later held onto it even harder shaking his head furiously " no no no you promised your gonna protect me ..you said you'll be here "
 " Donghae its ok this is school its safe here no one will hurt you ... I'll see you in the break I will be here Donghae"
 " Promise ..?!"
 Hyukjae smiled down at Hae " promise"
 
 ...... 
 
In the next weeks they spent all of their time together only seperating for classes but as Hyukjae said school was safe ... Safe away from Vicky the Head Manager of the orphanage and Dolph her sickening partner ...
 
 In that time Hyukjae learned that Donghae is 5yrs old .. His parents died in a car accident on their way from work in Mokpo ... His parents had no one .. No family members no close friends .. The only friend they knew was their current neighbor .. The reason why the didn't have much friends is because of their constant traveling for work .. They worked as reporters for some local news agency so they had to keep on traveling all the time ... After his parent's death he was sent here ... An orphanage in Mokpo because they never really reached out of Mokpo when the accident happened 
 
Hyukjae on the other hand was always an orphan .. He doesn't remember ever having a family he just remembers being on the streets for all of his life until two years ago someone found him and brought him here .. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 Would you tremble if I touched your lips 
Would you laugh ... Oh please tell me this ... 
 
 
Seven years since they met .. Seven years since Donghae and Hyukjae became inseparable ... 
The now 14yrs old Hyukjae is sitting in the school's cafeteria waiting for his friend ... "Hyukki look what I've found on my desk .." Hae comes running waving a paper in the air 
"What Hae?" Hyuk smiles at his childish friend and takes the letter to read it .. A frown appears on his face .. " Why are you gloomy Hyukki?" 
" Do you know who left this on your desk Hae ? "
 " Y-Yea .."
 "Well....?" 
" I T-Think its Henry .. "
 "Henry .. What makes you think its him ..?"
 " He told me he liked me but then I tol..." Hyuk cuts him off angrily " Hae you can't just let him do that you kno..." 
" I KNOW AND I TURNED HIM DOWN I SWEAR.." 
" Good .. You can't trust any one Hae .. I'm the only one that can keep you safe .." He reached and held Hae's hand in his .." Remeber that Hae .. I'll always protect you " Hae smiles wide with flushed cheeks and a racing heart " I know " but what he doesn't know is why his heart going crazy now ..its been happening a lot lately .. He thinks he's having a fever ..
 
 Hyukjae is having butterflies in his stomache ... He thinks Hae's smile is beautiful ... He knows exactly what's wrong with him .. He just doesn't know what to do ...
 
 
Now would you die ... For the one you love 
Hold me in your arms tonight 
 
 
Its chaos .. Some man called Mr.clay came for adoption and seemed to have a special interest in Donghae .. That obviously doesn't pleas Hyuk .. He saw the guy and his look gave him the creeps .. 
Vicky seems to take extra care of this creeper and that doesn't make it any better .. 
 
 Hyuk took Hae into the bedroom .. Vicky is giving Hae to that man and its bottom line with her .. It seems that he offerd her a big load of money and there's no way she's saying no to that.... 
" Please Hyukki don't let him take me please .. You promised you'll take care of me .." " I won't Hae I won't let him take you .. I won't let anyone take you .." 
" Promice ..?!"
 " I promice .. Do you trust me Hae ?"
 " I do .."
 " Then .. T-Then come with me .." 
" Where Hyukki .."
 " Just come with me .. If you trust me don't ask me .."
 " I trust you "
 
They ran away ..
 God knows how but they did .. They ran away until they reached the shore .. The water hitting the sand in a sweet rhythm .. The sun being swallowed in the far horizon making a gorgeous nectarine sunset .. 
Hae is memorized by this beauty and hyuk is memorized by Hae ..
 
" Hyukki let's go into the sea until the end of the world .." 
" There is no end .." 
" Then let's keep going untill we grow old .." 
" I'll gladly go with you anywhere you want to go"
 
They are now sitting under a tree facing the sunset .. Hae leans his head on Hyuk's shoulder .. Hyuk wrappes his hand around Hae's body .. 
" Hae .." 
" Hmm.." 
"There's something I want to tell you ?"
 Hae looks up " what is it .. You don't regret running away don't you.?!"
 " No no I don't its not that its just .. I.." 
" You're scaring me .." Hae whispred .. 
Hyuk shifts and stares into Hae's eyes 
" Hae ... There's been something happening in me lately and I can't keep it in anymore .. I know its happening to you too .. I just .. I don't know what to tell you .." 
" What thing Hyukki .. ?" 
" Well .. D-Do you feel .. Butterflies in your stomach.. Does your heart beat fast .. And your insides feel warm..?" 
Hae's eyes brightens.." Yes it does .. it happens a lot I can't even breath .. Does it happen to you too?" 
Hyuk smiles wide " yes it does .. You know why it happens Hae .. Do you know what it means?" 
" I don't know .. Maybe we r sick .." Hae pouts
 " Yes .."
 Hae's eyes widens .." Really ..?!"
 " Yes .. But its a good kind of sickness .."
 " How is that ..?"
 Hyuk cups Hae's face and looks at him with a warm smile making Hae blush " we are love sick Hae .. We are in love .." He caresses his cheek
 " I-In L-Love ...?"
 " Yes ... I love you Hae ... I love you ... And you love me .. Right ?"
 " I-I D-Do ... I-I L-Love you .." Hae whispres shyly ..
 " I love you too ... You trust me right ?"
 " I do .." Hyuk leanes in and Hae holds his breath ..
 " Then close your eyes .." He whispres and Hae closes his eyes ..
 
 Plump lips meeting thin ones like two puzzles fitting together perfectly ... There is no eagerness no force .. Just a soft peck a simple meeting .. A sweet first kiss ..
 
 They can hear a faint sound of feet approaching .. Hyuk pulls away from the kiss looking straight at a flushed Hae with both their hearts going wild ... " I think someone is coming ... Don't make a sound .." Hyuk whispres into Hae's ear and Hae nods ...
 
 Seconds later screams can be heard around the place .. They were found ..
 
" You think you can embarrass me like that huh .. I'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget .. I'll make sure of it .." Vicky screamed at the two boys tied up to the bed ... She hits their bare feet with a heavy piece of wood .. They scream in pain but that doesn't effect her ..
 
Hyuk looks at Hae .. His heart hurts more than his feet ..
 
--- 
 
At their cell Hae is quiet on his bed .. His back facing Hyuk and Hyuk can't help but let silent tears escape his eyes .. He moves next to Hae and lays beside him and holds him close ..
 
 " Hae ... Stop please .. Your hurting me .." 
Hae turns around and faces Hyuk " I'm not doing anything .." 
" And that's hurting me .." 
Hae looks down so hyuk places two fingers under his chin and makes him look up " I'm sorry I didn't protect you .. But I swear I'll make her regret ever hurting you .. No on will ever take you away from me .. Never" 
Hae nods and buries his face in Hyuk's chest .. " Hyukki.."
 " Hmmm..." 
" C-Can you ..." The rest of the sentence was a whispre that Hyuk didn't get
 " What Hae I didn't get that ...?"
 " Can Y-You .. K-Kiss me ......"
 Hyuk checkled at Hae's cute act and pulled away to look at him .. 
" You don't have to ask Hae .. I'm your boyfriend now just kiss me whenever you want to .." 
Hae looks like a tomato and doesn't respond to him so hyuk just leans in and kisses him softly holding him closer to his chest .. Their hearts beating against each other .. 
 
 Hae thinks he's in heaven .. It feels wonderfull to kiss the one you love .. And Hyuk pulls away for a second just to whisper against his lover's lips 
" I love you baby ..." 
" I love you too ..." Hae whispres back before leaning in himself to plant another sweet kiss on those addicting pair of lips ...
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 I can be your hero baby
 I can kiss away the pain 
I will stand by you for ever 
You can take my breath away 
 
 
Hae is sitting on his bed tears streaming down his flawless cheek .. Its Hyuk's graduation day and he's not allowed to go so now he's sitting here alone waiting for his lover to come back ... But that's not why he's crying... 
Graduation means being free to go .. That means Hyuk will be out of here by tomorrow morning .. It means he'll be here alone with no one to take care of him .. No one to protect him .. No one to keep him safe ... More importantly ...
 
No one to love him ...
 
Hyuk makes his way into their shared cell and the guard locks the door behind him .. He wastes no time in getting himself comfortable beside Hae wrapping his arms around him.. " I missed you baby .." He kissed his head 
" I missed you too .. I'll miss you even more tomorrow .. And the day after it .. And the day after it .. And th..." His voice brakes into a soft sob ..
 Hyuk holds him tighter letting out a sight of frustration .. He doesn't want to leave he wants to stay here with his baby untill its his time to leave too .. But that is impossible .. He knows Vicky won't allow that , she's been far too excited for his release and that is scaring Hyuk even more .. 
There is nothing he can do ... He feels helpless .. "Hae.. I'll comeback for you .. I'll work hard and comeback to take you before you finish your two years here I'll raise enough money to take you away with me .. You just have to hold on and wait for alittle while .. Can you do that ? can you wait for me ?" 
"Of course I will Hyukki ... I'll always wait for you"
 
" Hyukki ... You love me right ?" 
" I do baby I love you so so much .. I love you with all my heart Hae .." 
" Then ..." Hae looks up at Hyuk with begging eyes and he adds shyly " ... Make me yours .." 
Hyuk looks at him with a shocked expression... His innocent Hae is asking him to take him .. He wants to ask him where did he learn that where did he hear about it .. How does he know that , who told him this ... But its not the time to ask questions when he knows how much it took out of hae to ask that from him ... He's been in love with him for too long now its hard to keep it in him anymore .. 
 
 He leans in and starts kissing him with so much passion and love .. Savoring every taste in his lovers mouth because he knows he won't get to taste his sweet flavor for a long time .. A very very long time ... 
He rolls over and moves on top of Hae ....his hands caressing the soft skin tenderly afraid of hurting him .. Hae feels loved and protected this is going to be hard to live without but he'll wait .. He'll wait for ever if he had to 
 
A faint moan escapes Hae's swollen lips ..
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 Would you swear that you'll always be mine 
Or Would you lie? would you run and hide 
 
 
Its now ten months since Hyuk left that place .. Five months since he has left all the pain all the torturing .. All the hard non stoping hours of work are left behind .. Things he'll never miss ... But it has also been ten months since he last saw him .. 
The love of his life the reason he lives for .. The reason why he works so hard now .. The reason why he's working nonstop 24/7 just to raise that money to get his Donghae .. But it doesn't seem enough ... 
He didn't expect life to be so difficult in the outside world .. He thought he could do it faster than this he didn't think he would have to make Hae wait for him this long .. He knows Hae is waiting and that's not what's worrying him ... Its just that he is currently working and living in Seoul and Donghae is in Mokpo ... Its hard to go there without using a big amount of money that he needs so one day he can take Hae away with him .. He is working as a waiter in a little diner somewhere in the middle of Seoul ..
 
His boss .. A man called leeteuk is very nice and helpful he takes care of him and treats him like a human being .. He trusts this guy but he never told him anything about Donghae or Vicky or why he works this hard and why he needs the money so much .. Leeteuk -luckily- isn't the tybe of guy to intrude...
 
How ever.. there is another guy who just LOVES to intrude .. His name is Chansung ... You see Chansung here walked into the diner one day and Hyuk served him his order .. But for some reason GOD knows what he just can't seem to get Hyuk out of his head .. He feels that there is something there in Hyuk's face he needs to know .. 
" I swear to you something is wrong with him " 
" Seriously Chan stop it your being paranoid the kid is totally normal .." Randy is now sitting with Chansung at the table watching Hyuk do his work .. 
" No man look at him he's ... He's ..." 
" Normal .." 
" NO ... He's exhausted ..and .. sad and miserable and I'm soo going to ask his boss about him " 
" I'm not even gonna say anything cause OBVIOUSLY you won't listen ..." 
 
Chansung walks up to leeteuk alone .. Well Randy thinks he's just gonna embarrass himself so he decided to just sit back and watch .. 
Leeteuk is standing behind the cashier..He looked up and smiled at Chansung " Hi .." 
" Hello .. Umm are you that kid's boss .?" Leeteuk looks at the direction Chansung is pointing and frowned...
" You mean Hyukjae?... Yes I'm his boss .. Why something's wrong ?" 
" Oh no no nothing's wrong I just ... Well its just that .. I want to ask you a few questions about him .." 
" Why ..?" 
" No reason .." Chansung smiles and teuk frowns even more 
" I'm sorry but why the hell would I tell you anything about him .." 
" Because ..." Chansung pulls something out of his pocket and shows it to teuk "... You have to"
 
 .....
 
Hyuk is walking back to his apartment .. Its late at night , the weather is cold and its pitch black .. Hyuk's heart is racing cause he feels someone is watching him but when he reached his apartment's door safely he exhaled in relief.. 
 
 Just when he was about to close the door behind him .. Someone grabs it and keeps it open .. Hyuk let's out a squeal of fear 
" Sorry I scared you .." It was Chansung 
" N-No its ok .. What are you doing here ?" 
" Well ..." Chan looked to his right at Randy who looked back at him and shrugged "... We need to talk to you " Chansung smiled 
" Uhhh sure .. Come on in .."
 
 The apartment is so small .. Not even an apartment its more like a bedroom with a little kitchen at the corner .. It had a little sofa at the end of the bed facing a TV which was hanged on the opposite wall ... 
They sat on the sofa and Hyuk stood infront of them awkwardly
 "S-Sorry I would've got you something to drink but I've got nothin here so .." 
" No no its fine don't worry about it we're only here to ask you some questions" Randy says with a smile .. 
" Ummm I don't understand ..." 
Randy cuts him off " Hyukjae ... Do you know who we are ?" 
" No I only know you from the diner... I don't even know how you knew where I live !!" " We're police officers Hyukjae .. You see my partner here .." Randy points at Chan ".. Always had this .. Feeling that you need someone to help you .. Hyukjae its our job to help people .. You cen trust us you know that " 
" W-wait a second ... How are you even sure that there's something wrong I mea..." Chansung leans forward and tries to ease the situation " Hyukjae... I can feel something IS wrong .. And we did ask your boss about you .. We know some things but not every thing .. We want to help ... We CAN help so .. Please .. Trust us .." 
 
Hyuk is hesitant .. But he knows he needs help .. He's getting desperate so.... He tels them everything .. From the day his parents left him alone in this world .. Untill the last second he saw his beloved Donghae ... 
When he finished his story .. He was crying heavily .. Randy was red with anger and Chansung was trying to calm Hyuk's sobs but that availed him nothing ... 
" Chan .. " Randy gives Chansung a look and the later nods knowingly .. He then gets up and takes Hyukjae to the bed , tucks him in before leaving quietly with his partner ... Heading to the station ... 
" We need to move quick ... This is not good .. GOD knows what she did to that boy and Hyukjae looks devastated ..." 
" I know Randy I know...I'll bring him to Hyukjae .. That's a promise ..."
 
 Two weeks .. That's what took out of the two partners' time to finally be able to stand in front of the orphanage .. Hyuk insisted on going .. He needs to take Hae out of there himself cause he promised .. And he'll keep his promise ... 
They walk in and go straightly to Vicky's office .. Hyuk goese straight to their cell his heart thumping hard in expectation ... But he loses his strength when he finds an empty cell ... 
He searched the whole place but to no avail ... He runs back to Vicky's office and yells " where is Donghae .. Where did you take him ???" 
Vicky laughs eavily " he's gone Hyuk .. I gave him to Mr.Clay the next day after you left .."
 
 Hyukjae falls on his knees .. He can see Chansung screaming and yelling at Vicky .. Randy is punching someone at the side and cursing loudly at Vicky ... But Hyukjae can't hear anything.. 
All he can hear is Hae's voice telling him not to leave .. Begging him not to leave him alone ..to take him with him to hold him one last time ... 
And then he heard his scream .. The same scream that echoed through his dreams every night ... 
He cries silently ... It hurts .. It hurts a lot ...
 
 .....
 
Chansung takes Hyuk back to the car while Randy starts the engine 
once they were fully seated in he drives as fast as he could to the adress where that Broduse Clay is living ... 
They reached a mansion .. With all the trees,grass,big pool,huge gate and guards ... 
 
Randy takes care of the guards and Chansung takes Hyukjae in to search for Donghae... They step into the hall and find and empty house .. No one is in sight .. Hyukjae starts screaming calling Donghae's name ... With that the owner of the mansion makes his way to the hall ...
 
" Who the HELL are you ?? What the is going on here how did you get in ??" 
" I'm officer Hwang and this is Hyu..." 
" Wait ... I know you...you .. You're the boy from the orphanage .. THE IS GOING ON HERE ..??" 
" STOP YELLING ..." Randy came in and yelled at him " .. AND YOURE UNDER URREST MISTER SO WHERE IS DONGHAE NOW ??" 
" UNDERR URREST ???? WHY THE IS THAT ??"
 " CAUSE YOU ARE A ING ERT NOW WHERE IS THE KID YOU ??" Randy plants a forceful punch on the man's face ... 
After a session of brutal beating by Randy he tells them that he sold the boy to his friend who lives in the states ...
 
Hyukjae is beyond devastated ....
 
 .....
 
5 days later ...
 
 " .. Got it man ... You own me you know .. Yeah yeah ... Ok sure .. I'm going in now so see you soon ..later" the muscular man ends the phone call and walks away from his car toward the door of some castle like house which is owned by some mexican millionaire named Alberto .. 
 
A security guard approaches the man and stops him from moving forward .." Hey you ... Its privet property so you need to step back .." 
The man smirks ..." ... Really ?? " 
He glances at the hand that's preventing him from moving in any further and his smirk grows wider ... " You just made the biggest mistake in your life man ... " 
The next thing he knows this MAN places his hand on the back of his neck and kicks his face with the knee ... 
The guard is on the floor out cold immediately ... Soon more men in black pants and plack shirts with the word SWAT written on the back emerge in the house.. 
They force themselfs into the place .. Gun shots are fired every where ... The muscular man shouted " HEY ALBERTO COME ON OUT AND SURRENDER YOUR SELF YOU PICE OF .. COME OR I'LL GET YOU MYSELF .."
 
 The man goes up the stairs and opens every single door untill he found what he was looking for .. He found Alberto but he wasn't alone ...
 A little boy was there with him and that little boy didn't look happy at all .... He was crying and shaking furiously sitting on the edge of the bed .. Bruises were obvious on his arms and neck ...
 
 " You sick what the hell were you doing to him ..????" The man said in between gritted teeth clutching Alberto's shirt 
" WHO ARE YOU ??" Alberto was panicking 
" I'M SPECIAL AGENT JOHN CENA AND YOU MOTHER ER ARE UNDER ARREST FOR ABUSING A MINOR ... " Cena threw him at one of his team members and approached the teenager asking him gently .." Hey kido .. Are you ok ? "
 The boy nodded and hugged himself tighter ... 
" Can you tell me what's your name ??" 
The boy looked at him scared ...
" Are you Donghae ?" 
The boy widened his eyes in fear ... 
" Don't worry Donghae ... I'm here to take you back " 
Donghae started crying harder ... He was obviously scared .... 
" Don't be scared Donghae ... Hyukjae sent me here to take you back ... You wanna go meet him ?"
 
 The second Donghae heard Hyuk's name he stoped sobing and looked at John in shock ... 
" Come on let's go ... He's waiting for you " 
Hae took Cena's hand and walked with him out of the place and into his car heading toward the airport ...
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 Am I in too deep ... 
Have I lost my mind
 I don't care you're here ... Tonight
 
 Hyukjae is sitting nervously in the airport waiting for a curtain Airplane coming from USA to annonce its arrival ... 
You see Randy had a friend ... A very close friend named John cena who was a spacial agent in the US .. He called him and told him about Donghae and how he needed his help .. And John being the man he is didn't hesitate to help his childhood friend ... He immediately took action in the matter and in only five days he managed to get into Alberto's house ..
 appearently John called Randy few hours ago and told him that he found Hae and he's bringing him back now ....
 
Hyuk hears the arrival of the plane he's waiting for .. He stands up and looks around for a face he missed so very much ... His heart thumping hard against his chest ... 
On his left stands Randy with eyes of a hawk looking for his friend and Chansung is on his right with a warm satisfied smile which Hyuk smiled back at ... 
Randy calls for some one " hey John we're here .." And Hyuk looks at that same direction ... Soon enough his vision is blurred in tears as he was now 15 steps away from his baby ...
 
Hae looks up at Hyuk and screams loudly calling "Hyukki..." Before runnig his way to Hyuk who wrepped him up in the tightest hug ever ... 
They were both sobing hard falling to their knees hands still clutching around each other ... Chan couldn't help but feel warm at the sight in front of him and Randy hugged his frind John with lots of appreciation for what he's done ...
 
Hyuk pulled away alittle leaning his forhead on Hae's both of them still in tears ..
" Baby ... Hae I'm sorry I'm sorry ..." His voice cracked in another hard sob ".... I'm so sorry baby I didn't protect you ... I'm a bad person ... I'm so sorry ... Baby I'm sorry .. I love you I love you soo much I'm sorry ... I missed you ... " 
Hyuk plants kisses all over Hae's face while whispering I love you and I miss you ... Hae was crying too but that was it he was too tired to do or say anything else ...hyuk pulled him into another tight hug both of them not willing to let go .... 
" Hyukjae we need to get Donghae to a hospital" Hyuk looks up at John 
" H-Hospital ... Why ?" 
" Come on Hyukjae let's go .." Chansung pulls hyuk ignoring his questions ... Donghae clung himself to Hyuk afraid of losing him if he let go ...hyuk walks out of the airport with Hae in his hands ... 
He feels complete now 
 
Once they reached the car Hae got in the back seat with John and Hyuk still holding him close to his chest ... Hae places his head over Hyuk's heart closing his eyes and relaxing on the rhythm of his heartbeat ... 
They arrive at the hospital and took Donghae to an examination room .. Hyukjae stayed with him the whole time .. His heart dropped when he saw how Donghae's body was covered with bruises and cuts all over .. Marks of brutal beating were evident every where ... 
He started crying again .. 
 
" Ok dude I gotta go back to the US I've got stuff to do ... Take care man " John bid goodbye to his friend and his partner ... 
He walked up to the couple before leaving .." Hey guys ... I'm sure you'll be fine now that you're back together just look after yourselves ok " both nod 
" Thank you sir ... Thank you very much " 
" Don't thank me Hyukjae ... Thank Chan and Randy .. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have known about any of this ..." John shook hands with both of them and walked off ... 
Hyuk still having his arms around Hae walked up to Randy and Chansung ..Chan smiled at them warmly ... Hyuk smiled back and mouthed a thank you to both men then whispered to his lover " Hae .. Are you ok ?" 
" I am now .. I just wanna have some sleep" Hae answers burying his face even further into Hykjae's neck ..
 
 .....
 
 Two years later ...
 
 " Come on Hyukki hurry up or we'll be late ... We can't be late on our first day in collage .." Hae whined from the living room of their apartment .. Hyukjae figured that they needed a bigger one than thet he used to live in .. 
Today Hyukjae and Donghae are going to their collage together since Hae graduated from high school this year , he insisted that Hyuk should go to collage with him ...
 
" I'm coming baby just a second " Hyuk yelled from their bedroom ... 
The doorbell rings and Hae goes to answer it ... Chansung and Randy stand In front of him with wide grins .." Hey there Hae .. You guys ready to go ..?" 
" No ..." Hae pouts .." Hyukki isn't done yet " 
" I'm done baby .. Now stop pouting " Hyuk appears beside him pecking Hae's pout before locking the apartment and taking Hae's hand ito his ... 
" You guys should stop doing that PDA of yours " Randy exclaims ...
" Shut up they look cute .." Chan retorts smiling at the happy couple ..
" Don't worry hyung .. Randy hyung is just jealous .." Hae says happily getting in the back seat of Randy's Hammer H3 with Hyukjae .. 
" Yeah yeah I'm jealous .. Now shut up or else ypu won't make it to tha campus in one piese .." Randy glares at Hae from the rear mirror and Hae just sticks his tongue out at him .. Hyukjae chuckles on his lover's behavior and kisses his lips ...
 
 Arriving at the campus Hae's friends - yes he has friends now - run up to him embracing him in welcoming hugs .. Hyukjae approaches them glaring , wrapping his arms around Hae's shoulder .. Hae feels warm inside .. 
" Donghae its so great to see you .. I've missed you a lot .. Umm who's this ?"
 " This is hyukki .." Hae turns his head and smiles at Hyuk warmly as Hyuk smiles back at him ... 
" He's ... Well .." Hae keeps his smile as he hugs Hyukjae by the waist and leans his ear on top of Hyukjae's heart ... 
 
 
 I can be your hero baby I can kiss away the pain
 
 
" He's my hero " ...
 
 
I will stand by you for ever
You can take my breath away 
 
 
Hyukjae's heart beat goes rabid .. And Hae smiles wide when his heart beats faster in return ..
 
 
 
oh I just want to hold you ...
i just want to hold you ...
<3 oh yeah...~
 
 
 
 ------ 
 
 
 
A/N: *slaming my head to a wall* .. 
I can't BELIVE this is FINALLY done .. GOSH this was hard ..  Is it even considered a songfic ??????!!!!!!!
It took forever and people are not even subscribing to it .. I bet no one wiil even comment .. 
:''''''(((((( WHY ??????!!!!!!!!!!! 
Please comment *pout* pleaaaaaassssssseeee