Chapter 6

Falling in love with the Enemy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Daehyun's POV

I saw Himchan again, probably because of Hana. I was too weak to greet him because of last night. We go to our next class when we hear the bell ring.

When Yongjae and I are walking in the hallway I hear a whisper. "Daehyun." the whisper said.

"Psst. Daehyun." it said again which made us look around to see one of The Pinks standing in the corner.

I point to myself 'Me?' I mouth.

'Yes.' she mouths back.

I see Yongjae's face turn to confusion.

"I'll meet you in class dude." I say then curiously go and see what this girl wants.

"What?" I ask with a little rudeness.

"It's about Hana." she says which still doesn't get my attention, but still makes me a little curious.

"..and Himchan." she continues which defenitley gets my attention.

"I know you could care less about her, but I know Himchan is your best friend." she says in hurry.

She was talking fast so people wouldn't notice.

"But can you do whatever you can to keep Himchan away from Hana?" she asks.

"Why?" I ask.

"He's planning on having with her, even though she doesn't want to." she says.

"Tonight?" I ask.

"Yeah." she says.

This is going to be very hard to do after what happened last night.

"Why are you asking me?" I ask.

"I heard what happened last night, and you're probably the only one who can help prevent this." she says.

"I'll see what I can do." I say then sigh.

"Thank you, Daehyun." she says.

Wow, they (The Pinks) aren't so bad by themselves.

"Sure." I say then we part to our ways.

Gosh, Daehyun you need to think of somehting in Iess than 2 hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the end of the day I came up with a pretty good plan.

I would go to her house and basically stay the whole night.

Yep that's the whole plan. Damn that's the worse plan ever.

"Hey so I'll come to your house again today?" I say when I see Hana.

"Sure, I guess. But just warning you, Himchan is going to be there." she says.

"That's fine, as lon

Please log in to read the full chapter