Chapter 5

Falling in love with the Enemy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your POV

Last night was pretty weird, with Daehyun asking me all these weird questions about . I'm a . I don't understand what's to not understand. But other thatn that, Daehyun seemed like a gentleman last night, he seemed very caring, gentle, and when he smiled he was so cu-What are you thinking Hana!?

It was a normal day at school, I think I have a soft spot for Daehyun now. We seem to have a lot in common, it looked like he was also forced to put on a bad boy image in school and his normal self out of school.

When we (The Pinks) walked down the hallway, B.A.P. was also coming our way. I could feel the others giving off the same death stares, but I wasn't, and I realized Daehyun wasn't either. I think we both realized we have a lot in common. 

"Hey Hana, is something wrong?" Subin asks when we part from The Pinks to go to our first period.

"It's weird cause Daehyun wasn't the same cold person he normally is when he was at my house last night." I say.

"Well I think it's the effect of B.A.P., without them he's himself but with them, like at school, he's not him, like he's another person." Subin says.

Maybe she's right, maybe he's under the influence of B.A.P. 

"Maybe. So how was last night with Yongjae?" I ask.

"The normal, not as quiet as yours, but we eventually started to get along." she says.

"Actually it was kind of weird last night, he started asking me all these question about my ity." I keep going on when we get into the classroom.

"Like what?" she asks.

"Like if I wanted to lose it tonight, or if I'm waiting till marrige." I say.

"Maybe he wants to do it with you?" Subin says.

"Ok, Subin, you make me want to puke." I say.

She laughs a little, "I was kidding." she says.

"Oh and apparently Himchan was also apart of B.A.P." I say.

"Really? Doesn't he know that you're from The Pinks?" she says.

"Yeah, but he says that what matters is love, so it's all good." I say smoothly. 

I really do love Himchan and I know he loves me back.

 

<
Please log in to read the full chapter