Chapter 46

Falling in love with the Enemy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your POV

It's finally time for what we've all been waiting for-finals.

All the decorations, all the motivation, all the encouragement is for what happens tonight.

Whatever will happen tonight will be a memory in history.

Everyone has been working so hard for this. Including us.

We have perfected and added things to make our show perfect.

And as for the basketball team- they're ready as never before.

"I'm so excited!" Subin exclaims at our pre game ritual- eating at a restaurant.

"Dae Dae, you'll do great tonight!" Hyuna says. Yeah. I don't know why she's here, she's lucky that she's not dead right now.

"Just stop." Daehyun says which makes us somewhat startled.

"Stop acting like I like you, just stop. I'm tired of it, you think that you can have everything you want. You can't. Especially not me. You're crazy to think that I would be with you when I'm already with the most beautiful and smartest girl in the world. Go find another guy to fool. And you might actually get him if he's stupid enough." Daehyun snaps at Hyuna. I never knew he could be so...strong in this way. Hyuna's face showed shock which made me scoff.

"But Dae Dae-" she gets interrupted.

"Just stop! What don't you get about what I just said?! Stop. Stop calling me that, stop talking to me, stop even looking at me, stop it all, and do yourself and all of us a favor and just leave." Daehyun finishes.

"But-" she starts but Daehyun gives her a disgusted look which makes her whimper.

She finally gets up and leaves.

We all sigh in relief.

"Wow." is all I say.

He smiles at me, "I thought she was getting on your nerves just a little bit." he says.

"You don't say." I say back.

"Now I'm even more pumped!" Subin exclaims which makes us all laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey I'm going to go to the restroom real quick, I'll be back." I say to Daehyun.

"Don't take too long." he says then pecks me on the cheek, and I leave with my bag.

As I get to the restroom I check to see if anyone was there or anyone followed me, there was an "all-clear".

I sigh then slowly lift up part of my cheer uniform to expose the rest of the skin patch on my stomach.

I slowly peel the patch off revealing the even more bigger purple bruise now. The past few days, the bruise has been getting bigger and bigger, it's been hu

Please log in to read the full chapter