Chapter 39

Falling in love with the Enemy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Right before going out on the court for the game, Zico decided to share some words with Daehyun.

"Don't fail now." Zico told Daehyun.

"Same to you, I mean, we wouldn't want to loose to the worst team in the city because of some stupid mistake you did." Daehyun says.

"Wow, you really think you are the best on the team." Zico says.

"I know I am. At least I'm better than you." Daehyun says.

"You won't say that after tonight." Zico says.

Daehyun scoffs, "Well to be the best on the team, first everyone has to like you, which probably won't happen. But once again, you did knock up a girl and leave her at the side of the road. So I guess there is no hope for you. In general. Not just as a player." Daehyun smirks.

"Daehyun, I think what we're really talking about here is Hana. You're still jealous that I got to spend a month with her when you guys were split up. When she was alone and you left her. All alone. I was there to comfort her when she was sad. Doesn't it make you feel regretful that your arch enemy was the only one there for her. When her own husband wasn't?" Zico smirks back.

Daehyun could no longer hold it in anymore, so he threw a punch at Zico.

On the other side of the locker rooms, the announcer already announced the opponent team, now the crowd was getting ready for their home team to come through the doors.

But Daehyun and Zico were still fighting on the other side.

"And now the team you're been waiting the ~~~~~~ high school Crows!" the announcer calls which made the team push "the fight" towards the door and eventually Daehyun and Zico were the first ones on the court, but they were fighting. 

The crowd began to cheer but calmed down when they saw a fight and was left in confusion.

By this time, the coach's face was fuming with steam due to how the team made their entrance on the court. 

"Well that's a different entrance the Crows have made just now. And I can tell you that everyone is quiet surprised by this." the announcer adds.

"It doesn't look so great for the Crows, right now. So, we'll be back to start the game after these few commercials, and let's hope by that time e

Please log in to read the full chapter