Chapter 38

Falling in love with the Enemy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your POV

"Thanks you guys." I say as Zico and Daehyun set my stuff down on the couch.

"You do know that I can do all of this by myself right?" I ask.

"No, not really." Daehyun says.

"I can still do everything. I'm not that injured you guys." I say.

"Whatever." Daehyun says.

"But thank you." I say.

"My pleasure, but I think I'll leave now." Zico says.

"Yeah, you better." I hear Daehyun whisper.

"Bye Zico. Be careful getting home, it's dark out." I say.

"You too." he says then leaves with shutting the door behind him.

"I'm starting to get the feeling that he's actually caring for you." Daehyun says.

"And what's so wrong about that?" I ask.

"Hana, the doctor said that you haven't even ate the whole tour. That's one whole month without food." he says.

I sigh, I was hoping that that would be the one thing he wouldn't find out about.

"I know. But it wasn't my choice, my producers and a lot of other people told me to loose a lot of weight. Then they realized that it would take too long, so they told me to not eat anything till they told me to. So I listened to them, yeah it did hurt. But I eventually got used to it." I say.

"But you look the same." he points out.

"Not inside the clothes." I say.

"That's why you bled today." he says.

I slowly nod.

"Did Zico stop you at least?" he asks.

"He tried to but then stopped." I say.

"Wow." he says.

He then leaves the room then comes back with a banana.

"Eat this for now and then I'll make you dinner." he says.

"You don't have to." I say.

"But I want to. For you." he says then grazes my cheek with the back of his hand.

"Thank you." I say while I grab his arm.

"Anything for you." he says then leans in for a kiss.

After about a few seconds we finally pull away.

I didn't want to ask, but I knew we weren't friends anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The past few days went by smoothly, everyone stopped tormenting me after what happened. Mina would just give me a death glare, but I knew she felt bad inside for what she did. I was also eating a lot more food because Daehyun would always force me to, but I started to feel more healthier. Since today is game day, the cheerleaders had to wear their uniform and the guys had to wear a dress shirt and a tie. I'm actually pretty excited, it's going to be the first time that I'll be performing since the incident. My coach replaced Mina with Hyuna in the circle that I'm supposed to perform in. As long as it wasn't Mina.

"Hey." I say as I see Daehyun after first period.

"Hey, I saw the locker." he says.

"Yeah, we were supposed to pick a player's locker to decorate just for motivation, so I choose yours before Hyuna the could." I say ending up with a little anger.

"Awh baby, I don't need motivation, I got you." he says which makes my cheeks turn bright red.

"Well either way, you better do great out there tonight. Everyone's counting on you." I s

Please log in to read the full chapter