Chapter 19

Falling in love with the Enemy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your POV

I look to the crowded couch and see a very hated person sitting there.

Himchan.

What is here doing here?! I look up at Daehyun who just has a cold look on his face.

"Oh. Hana, what are you doing here?" Himchan looks at me while smiling.

"I'll be upstairs." Daehyun says then runs upstairs.

"What's up with him?" Youngjae asks.

"Beats me." I shrug.

"Oh well, Hana this is Himchan, Himchan this is Hana." Youngjae introduces us.

"Youngjae, remember that girl I told you I was dating and she went to your school?" Himchan asks.

"Yeah?" Youngjae answers.

"This is her." Himchan says.

I'm still a little surprised that Himchan is here, even thought he has every right to be.

"Oh really? Well why didn't you tell us, Hana?" Youngjae asks.

"I didn't know!" I almost yell.

"How did you guys break up?" Youngjae asks.

I was still in shock of what was in front of me-or rather who was in front of me.

"Well, I mean the between us and it was hard seeing each other. You know." Himchan says which makes me look at him in a confused way.

"That's not-" I get inturrupted by Himchan's powerful stare-which read 'Tell the truth and I'll make that night happen again.' Which made me to be quiet.

"Well, this is awkward." Youngjae says.

"Yeah, it kinda is. Well, what else did I miss?" Himchan says, which I was thankful for, so I didn't have to be tormented by their questions.

After they began conversing, I go upstairs.

Why did he have to be here?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daehyun's POV

Maybe I should go check on Hana, maybe I shouldn't have left her with Himchan.

When I get to her room, I see a slim figure sleeping, she's so beautiful. How is it possible for such a creature like this to exist?

I slowly walk next to her so I don't wake her and I give her a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I love you so much." I say.

Then I walk out ever so quietly with shutting the door even more quietly.

I then go downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat.

"I didn't know that you were going to bring her." Himchan says in the kitchen.

"I didn't know you were going to be here." I say.

"Well now I am." he says.

I can't just stand here and do nothing.

Then impulsivley, I take him by the shirt and push him against the wall.

"If you ever come near her, no, if you ever even talk to her. I will make sure that you will leave and never return. Understand?" I say in his face.

"That would be a little hard to do, considering that everyone would be wondering where I will have went." he says.

"I said, do you understand?" I repeat not caring about his previous state

Please log in to read the full chapter