cooking in the midnight

cooking in the midnight

Donghae come to their dorm and he just rushed into his room. Throwing himself onto the soft mattres. He sighed deeply and shut his eyes, all his body arched after his crowded schedule. Suddenly his stomach growled, he remembered that he doesn’t has eating too much. He get up and walk toward kitchen but nothing left at there. He sighed once more time. An idea popped from his mind.

Ryeowook.

His lovely favourite dongsaeng will always ready to cook for him, at least if kyuhyun allowing him to do that. But his stomach really hurt him now so he must make a quick decision. Call ryeowook no matter what will happen after that.

Knock knock..

“yeah...” a sleepy cute form opened the door, his hair is messy with clothes ed well, yawned cutely.

 “wookie ah~.. did i disturb you?” donghae rub his head.

 “oh hyung errmmm actually yes. What do you want hyung?” said wookie

“baby.. who is that?!” someone shouted inside wookie’s room.

 “just sleep kyu ah~.. i need to talk with donghae hyung!!” wookie shouted back.

 “aish.. him again..” kyuhyun murmured and walk toward them then hug ryeowook waist.

“don’t tell me that you starving and ask MY wookie to make some food for you hyung..” kyuhyun said, sounded iritated.

Donghae just grinning and pulled ryeowook to the kitchen quickly.

 “yah!!! Who said i allowed you to take him?! FISHY....” kyuhyun screamed and chasing them.

Kyuhyun pulled ryeowook back. “go back to sleep wook ah”.

 “shiro. Look at him kyu.. donghae hyung is tired and hungry too. I must help him. You can sleep kyu.. you look so tired too..” ryeowook carres his cheek and kiss it.

“if you said i’m tired then why you keep help HIM..”kyuhyun pointed his finger to donghae “you can help me instead. Now sleep with me yeobo.. i miss you..” kyuhyun kiss ryeowook neck softly.

“ewww.. stop it kyu. That’s gross. Wookie ah, can you cook now? Pleaseee...” donghae look him with his famous puppy eyes.

“don’t hear him yeobo..” kyuhyun send a you-will-dead look to donghae.

 “aish.. stop being childish you two.” Ryeowook separated them

“hyung, yes i will cook for you. And kyuhyun.. you can stand beside me while i’m cooking. Are you hungry too chagi?” ryeowook gaze softened.

Kyuhyun shook his head and smiled faintly. “anio yeobo. You can cook now and i will accompany you. Ah.. better hurry and we can continue our’s” kyuhyun smirked mischiefully. Ryeowook rolled his eyes and start cooking.

“continue what...” donghae look at him half curious half aware of something gross.

Kyuhyun turned around “none of your bussines fishy.. glad he want to help you or else..” kyuhyun smirked dangerously.

Donghae gulped hardly.

“kyu ah stop scaring him, won’t you?” ryeowook said without tearing his gaze from the pan

“okay my wifey..” kyuhyun nibled his neck gently. Ryeowook giggled and give kyuhyun’s lips a quick peck.

Several minutes latter...

“here hyung, after eat you must sleep well ara? Now i will leave you. Good night hyung..” ryeowook leaned to give him a kiss on his cheek while kyuhyun prevent him.

“kyu.. stop being stubborn. I just want to kiss his cheek” said ryeowook.

Kyuhyun pouted “fine just in his CHEEK”.

Ryeowook sighed, he leaned and whispering into kyuhyun’s ear. “let me give him my kiss on his cheek and then i’m all yours tonight”. Kyuhyun grinned widely and nodded. Ryeowook shook his head and smile. He can’t believe that he is falling hard to someone so childish, erted and stubborn like kyuhyun. Ryeowook give a quick peck to donghae’s cheek and leave him alone.

 “wookie ah~ gomawo... sorry i disturb your make out season with that spoiled brat..”

 ryeowook can’t help but blushed madly and when donghae see that kyuhyun turn around, he run as fast as he can with food on his hand.

“FISHY!!! I’LL MAKE SURE YOU’LL END UP AT MY PAN TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” shouted kyuhyun angrily.

Ryeowook just massage his temple to see his boyfriend and favourite hyung who always fighting for the stupidest thing. And he is sure tomorrow will be hard day for him.

======================================================================================================================

so? well yeah, this is good bye for a while.

see you next week guys :D