because of you 3

because of you

 

It has been one month since I left the university to New York.Teukie hyung really taken care of me! At first my heart is still hurt from the separation of us although we never got together. Fortunately it healed now. I have forgotten about him, not completely but only the half of me that remains loving  him. I hoped so because I am going back to SM University as our new semester is starting soon.

Donghae pov:

Why did I stop him from going! I am torn between the two. I know I love hyukkie but it is wrong to love a guy, that’s why I going with Yoona but I guessed that I hurt him in the process. Although Yoona is pretty and I like her but I think my heart is only for Hyukkie.It has been one  month now and I just broke up with Yoona so that when he returned for the next semester, both of us will be ok.One problem, will I or will us be okay of having a prohibited relationship.

Eunhyuk pov

I already arrived at Seoul airport. I called and thank Teukie Hyung for having me and taking care of me although he is busy with his life as well. Now I am on my way to SM university and I can’t wait to meet with the others and even Donghae. We are still friends right? The moment I arrived at the university I was greeted by an angry Junsu with Siwon and Kyuhyun at the back.

‘Why the hell did you go without telling us first! Although you leave the note to Donghae to tell us, but still! Junsu said

‘Urrmm...sorry...need to clear my mind and relax? Miss u! I replied and pouted

‘Hurh! U knows I can’t resist that cute pout of yours and I miss u more! Junsu said

‘Hey! We miss you too! Kyuhyun and Siwon said together

‘Aww...miss u guys too! Group hug! I said and hug them all.

After that, I excused myself to go to my room to put my stuff and I promised to meet them at kyuhyun and Siwon room to catch up on things. The moment I open the door, I was surprised by hae

‘Welcome home hyuk!’

‘Urmm thanks nno....’ before I could finish my word he hugs me tightly

‘Don’t you ever leave me again? I miss you. You know I get lonely without my friend to accompany me right?

I was touched but when I heard the word ‘friend’ I immediately let go of him but before I could completely let go, he  hug me again and comfort me as if he read my mind.

‘I sorry for letting you go without telling you truth. Sorry for being late and stupid. Sorry for hurting your heart. I love you’

‘Wwhhhaaat? I asked confused.

‘I lov……’

‘Stop! Don’t you dare play with my feeling, I just healed myself from you and I seem to forget the love for you and when I came back and wanting to start new, you give me this crap!’ You have Yoona and I have accepted it’ I said$ and without knowing tears are running down my cheeks.

‘Sshhhhhhhhhs...Don’t cry. It hurts to see you cry. I am so sorry but I am not playing with your heart. I really love you. I broke up with her. I am confused with my feelings but when the first time I saw you, I was mesmerized.When  I became your roommate and got to learned more about you I felt in love with you more. I am scared of my feelings, I meant we are guys and what if they don’t accept it and what if you don’t love me to but I know you do the moment you leave the note for me. Please hyuk, give us a chance.’ he said while rubbing off my tears with his hand.

‘Really Hae? I do love you but are you sure. What if you realized that you don’t really love me? What if you leave after that? What iff …’ he cut me off with his lip crashing into mine. The kiss was a passionate and a slow kiss. It felt like love and so sweet it gives me butterflies in my stomach. With it we both know that we have accepted each other.

‘Can we keep it low profile because we both don’t know what our friends and the other will react to this?’

‘Okay’ I agreed cause I am scared to although I want people to know that I belong to the famous Lee Donghae whom I heard now became very famous in the university.

Days pass by and realized that he changed his attitude in class. He now pays attention although he would sometimes wink at me and make my face go pink! Yea pink! I am so touched that he says that he wanted to change for me because he knows I hate spoiled brat in class. He is sweet to me as he always asks me at night if I was cold and hug me. Yes we sleep together in his bed as he insist of us sleeping together although we haven’t ‘sleep together’ yet and he would try to prepare breakfast although he cant really cook, cooking is my department. He always makes sure my strawberry milk is in stock. I am sweet to you know! I will always agree to his persuasion like sleeping together in his bed, asking for hugs and kisses. He says he is grateful that he has me and so do I. Unfortunately he never shows that I belong to him or vice versa in public. Although we both agreed to keep it low profile but does it hurt to even tell our three friends about us?

Weeks past by and I could not take it anymore. Call me selfish but is it selfish for me to want someone to love me without being ashamed or wanting for PDA and most of all without getting jealous if somebody try to flirt with your lover. Yes people do flirt with me to but I will clearly reject them and says that I am unavailable but Hae is different. He would wink back and make the girls swoon over him. Although he never accept them and he explained to me it is only to cover his act it hurts me a lot. Is he ashamed for being in love with another guy? Did I make a wrong decision?

One day  I had enough of this. It is when Kyuhyun and Siwon ask him why he had changed in class and overall he is now getting better and happier. “Is it because of someone special” they asked. He replied ‘no! I just wanted to change. Besides I don’t have anyone right now’ he said without realizing I just came back from buying drinks with Junsu.I dropped the drink and excused myself and ran away as fast as I could.Hae ran after me and left the other totally confused. When he finally catches up with me, he grabbed my wrist and brought me inside the toilet.

‘I am sorry. I didn’t mean it at all. I am just scared that they found out’

‘Yea.dont be sorry Hae. I get it now’

‘Wwhhatt ddo yyou mean? He ask nervously

‘It’s over hae.you and I is over. You are too ashamed of having me as a boyfriend or at least having to love a guy. I can’t take it anymore. So to make us both happy and prevent us from getting hurt, let’s break up”

I try to leave him but he grabbed me by my waist and hugs me with his head on my back to persuade me from not breaking up but he let go of me when somebody try to open the door. We just stood there quietly and when the guy left I said something to him

‘That proves it. You don’t even want to hug me in front of total Stanger that could even care less about us. So goodbye. I will move out from our room and stay with Noona Soora.She just came back from her studies in London and she had bought an apartment for us to stay. It is better for us not to see each other often. No hard feelings. Friends? Goodbye hae’ I said and give him one last kiss just a peck on his lip.

When I left him kneeling down at the toilet I was tearing all the way to our room and without me knowing he cries with all his heart inside the toilet for his ego.

 

a/n: i post the last part maybe today ormaybe tomorrow..depending on my mood..:)  

enjoy my fail fic..lol..my firt fic eva written