You will never speak

My Flashed-Back Valentine

"Get away from Him, get away from him!! Don't bully Him!!" ____'s voice was heard aloud.

 

"Go hell ya muted-boy!"

 

"STOP! If you do this again, I'll tell your parents and teacher," ____ warned those bullies.

 

Those bullies went away yelling that they will come back for revenge, cursing so on leaving both of them in the middle of the field.

 

_____ give out her hand, "Seungri-ah, are you okayy? Urmm, i knew you are muted after the accident, but if you don't mind, we can become friends?"

 

Seungri looked at the girl's eyes and blinked, stared through her and blinked......

 

and blinked, open his eyes and

 

"BOO!" ___ chuckled.. "seems like you awaited me for so long that you asleep!"

Seungri shocked a little, and realized it had been 12 years that incident happened.

 

 "come on, lets go to library, revision today for the coming exam?" ____ casually pulled Seungri's bag and they went to the destination.

 

Seungri's POV : I hope you'll always be in my life, sadly, I couldn't say this to you.

 

Until one day,

"Seungri-ah, can you meet me at the playground tomorrow? I've something to tell you...

 

The very next day, ____ didn't turned up. Seungri had waited there a night before while doing some craving and scribbles on the floor of the playground. He waited and waited, and waited.

 

After a week, Seungri received a message : Seungri-ah, I'm at the playground now! :D

 

He ran to the place and reached there gasping for air looking for _____ .

"BOO! Looking for me? hehe..."

 

Seungri signed her to looked at him, he stepped on his foot and manage to hop from scribbled-line to line and when he finished, he quickly make a big smile and reached both ___'s hand.

____ released them, "Seungri-ah, I came here not for playing, I've something to inform you. *tearing* I'll transfer soon with my family, and...and I'll go meet new friends, so...don't worry me...Ri will do the same,neh?" cont."Ri, please tell me not to leave, please..tell me that you need me.." cont. "WHY? why you wouldn't speak to me?"

____pushed Seungri away and later, no where to be seen.

 

*8 years later,

"Amma,MA!! this is interesting!" a child was seen at the playground.

"Amma hadn't been here already 8 years, boy" ____ smiled.

"Amma, can you guess what words had been formed at the floor? it is so cuttttteeeeee!!" the little boy keep laughing.

"Aahh, let amma see...Hmm...Amma can't see it clear, itz may...I..L..o..aahh..Amma can't read, it is too old"

"Amma lying, ah-Boy can read this, it is "I LOVE YOU!!", the little boy said that keep hoping from line to line...imitating what was happened 8 years ago.

 

"I LOVE YOU!??" .......

 

"Amma! why is amma crying? I'll stop playing if you don't want me to..I'll be good..."

 

All had been over, the scene had just a flashed back ;

 

"Seungri-ah, are you okayy? Urmm, i knew you are muted after the accident, but if you don't mind, we can become friends?" ;)

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Happy Valentine's ! <3