Kraft

♦♦Element Maiden♦♦

"Hoya, let me tell you about me. I am a fire maiden. I came here to fight other maidens. I came here to be an Alice."-Rosette Kwon

__________________________________________________________________________

"Alice? Fire Maiden? What's that?" Hoya scratched his head in confusion, thinking that this girl was either delusional, or just plain stupid.

"Alice, is a master of elements. I am a fire maiden and like my title suggests, I can control fire." Rose smirked. She saw the look of disbelief on Hoya's face.

Hoya still refused to believe her. Controlling fire? There's just no way. Moreover, there's no human able to do that. She's definitely delusional, he decided silently.

"You don't believe it? Let me show you something." The fire appeared on her hands, giving off warm comfort and its flame reflected in Hoya's eyes. Rose took her sword from her wrist, and then transfer the fire to it. The sword was now coated by a thick and hot flame. Hoya stayed still for quite a bit, just looking at the fiery sword.

"Now, what should I slash?" Rose's wandering eyes landed on a piece of paper. She took it without hesitation, then slashed it. Pieces of paper fluttered everywhere, and a strong burning smell laced the air. The burning pieces of paper landed on the floor, before disappearing to thin air.

"Believe it now?"

Hoya shook his head, as if by shaking it more, he would believe himself. It must've been just a trick. Rose sighed and grabbed rose petals from a nearby vase and threw it out the window, towards the sky. Soon, the rose petals exploded like fireworks.

"Mom, there's a firework!" a voice from a boy travelled up from the street.

"Uh-mm. Let's go home." His mum obviously didn't believe her kid.

"Believe it?" Rose asked.

Hoya rubbed his eyes. Maybe Rose, isn't a human, but strange girl who can manipulate fire. Hoya just nodded weakly, but he was still he denial, unsure of what to believe now.

"Anyway, I am sleepy." Rose rubbed her eyes and let out a yawn.

"Then sleep on the floor." Hoya scoffed.

"I don't want to." Rose laid on Hoya's bed and sleep claimed her quickly. Hoya didn't want to get slapped anymore, so he took another pillow from wardrobe then decided to sleep on the couch in living room.

__________________________________________________________________________

Rose was having tea in her 'dream', in the living room of her B-Field. The living room looked fancy, its look enhanced by the chandelier hanging above. She enjoyed the view of rose garden with the sunset sky by the window with a cup of warm tea. Suddenly, a letter flew to Rose's table. She took the ancient- looking piece of paper then read it.

To : Rosette Kwon

I am an Element Maiden who has finally come to earth. Let's have a duel. But, only until I get a master.

From  : The Element Maiden

"What a stupid duel." Rose slid the challenge in her pocket then continued drinking her tea, as if nothing had happened.

Suddenly, the grandfather clock rang, its sound resonating everywhere possible.

6 o'clock.

"Ah, I should wake up now." The B-Field slowly faded, bringing Rose back to reality.

__________________________________________________________________________

At another B-Field, a maiden stared at Rose and by the lake. She smirked when she saw Rose waking up in Hoya's room.

"I can't wait to have a duel with you.... Rosette Kwon...."

__________________________________________________________________________

Hello, readers! curious who will appear against Rose? Wait for the next update! And applicants, now you can choose Neutral Maiden as your role maiden kkk. Don't worry, the application still being waited by me!