Suspended realities

Writers Talk

Kc’s fingers hovered over the keyboard. Taemin was frozen within her pages, running down the stairs. She ran her hands through her curly, blond hair.

“Why can’t I think of how to write the next part?” She tapped her fingers against her temples, as if it would help the ideas flow. Rebecca, a good friend of a few years, was sitting in a wooden chair next to her, in the small coffee shop they had decided on together. Kc looked over to see her squishing her cheeks with her palms. Apparently, she was having the same problem.

“Tao is still stuck with tears on his cheeks, my SHINee story is at a standstill and Yunho is still being abandoned in his story! Crayon at least had another chapter added recently.” Kc nodded her head, with understanding. Rebecca tossed her pen across the table. The old man, who was seated at the opposite table from them, glanced up with disapproval. “Why is it so hard to write lately?”  Kc saved her practically unchanged document.

“I don’t know either.” They sat together, thinking.

“Maybe we should write more prompts.” Rebecca offered. Kc moaned, burying her head in her arms. “We’ve already done that. I haven’t even written on my Exo story in weeks!” Rebecca glanced at the open document on her friends computer screen.

“Well at least you have a lot of stories and subscribers!” Rebecca offered a smile. Kc placed her fingers on the keys once again. “I can tell you about what’s going to happen in the next few chapters of When Darkness Falls! But first who should I write about?” Rebecca propped her arms on the table.  “We haven’t written about Joon yet, have we?” The friend glanced up. Kc chuckled with a glint in her eye. “I didn’t mean your friend Joon, I meant Lee Joon.” Rebecca laughed, slightly embarrassed.

“We haven’t yet!” Kc smiled,

“Awesome! So about When Darkness Falls, Minho is going to…”

 

*                         *                                           *                                             *                                                  *                                                        *

I'm going to stop there so that I don't give anything away in someone else's story!  I Hope you enjoyed the talk Kc and I shared. Be sure to check out her stories, she's an amazing writer!

Stories mentioned:

Kcmusicfan's:

When Darkness Falls

Twisted

 

Mine!

Body-guard, my band-aid

Crayon

- P.S. Other stories were mentioned that have yet to be posted, so hopefully they will be coming out soon enough!!