finale

Perfect line

 

It all started one sunny Sunday morning…
 
"Kai! Look! He's over there! OMG! It's really him!" a cute pony tail hair girl, skinny, midget girl screamed at her best friend's pitiful, bleeding ears.
 
But all she got in return was his usual response; a scowl gracing his perfectly handsome face.
 
"Jongin! Look!" the girl tugged harder at her best friend's left arm.
 
Sigh.
 
'Here we go again.'
 
"What? Who? Where?" came his usual stoic response.
 
"There! It's Sehun! OMG! OMG!" she said enthusiastically as Kai looked over.
 
"Oh yeah, the boy who has droopy eyes, can't even said his name right, what theun?." Kai said.
 
Bonk.
 
"Ouch!"
 
"How dare you describe him like that!" Krystal said heatedly.
 
"I'm merely stating the facts." Kai retorted.
 
Bonk.
 
"Ouch! That's two in a row!"
 
"You deserve it! And you call yourself my best friend!"
 
"Well, shouldn't you be happy? I'm honest; instead of me telling you only the things you want to hear, I tell you the truth and nothing but the truth." Kai said, smirking.
 
"Since you're my best friend, you're supposed to like him too!" she said forcefully.
 
'I wonder why she likes that guy.'
 
"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say." Kai answered grimly.
 
'Whatever you say, dear.'
 
Silence.
 
Two minutes had passed.
 
Still, silence hangs in the air.
 
Four minutes…
 
Then out of the blue…
 
"You have an ice princess attitude" Her best friend said, eyeing her thoughtfully.
 
"What did you say?" Krystal said, veins throbbing on her forehead.
 
"No wonder you have such a weird taste in guys." he continued, putting his trademark smirk.
 
Oooppsss!
 
There would be an explosion within three seconds…
 
Three…
 
Two…
 
One…
 
Brace yourself for the biggest explosion in your whole life.
 
"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!" Krystal screamed with all her might.
 
Blag.
 
Bonk.
 
Blag.
 
Bonk.
 
In a world full of misery…
 
And may I now present to you… Mister Kim Jongin!
 
Kai walked like a super model in the middle of the stage and bowed.
 
'I wanna be a super model.'
 
The only problem is… his oh-so-handsome face is now disfigured.
 
Back to the real world…
 
"You better pray Kim Jongin, because you're going straight to hell." Krystal said, after showing her amazing abilities… in a fight.
 
"Why pray if I'm going to hell?" he asked.
 
"… Fine! To heaven then!" Krystal snapped.
 
"Don't send me there. I beg you. The angels couldn't resist my handsome and angelic face. I'd probably have a fan club up there… and the angels would be too busy running after me to actually guard the mortals below." Kai said, a-matter-of-factly.
 
'But I'll be waiting for you there, my dearest.'
 
"Yeah… dream on, Kim Jongin!" Krystal said.
 
'You jerk!' She's so full of his arrogance and cockiness.
 
And their little hobby continues… they were playing truth or dare at their friend's party. Unfortunately for Kai, the bottle love him so much that he's the one to get pick.
 
"Truth or dare?" Taemin ask, he's really excited when it come to Kai, his bestfriend
 
"Truth" Kai said, all of the boys look down at him. What he suppose to choose? Dare? and make himself embrass in front of Krystal?.
 
"Intoroduce yourself and tell us what's your goal in life?" Taemin ask, he got bored when Kai choose truth, he had a thosand of dare for him.
 
"Hi, I'm the world's most handsome guy. My name is Kim Jongin just call me Kai for short and my goal in life is to kill… err… marry a ice princess girl." Kai said with his usual sotic face.
 
"Oh, so you like her already?" Luna said.
 
Kai was stunned. He looked at Krystal's direction and blushed slightly.
 
"Err… of course. She's my best friend."
 
"No, I mean, do you like her more than that?" Luna insisted.
 
"Well… sort of."
 
"AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'SORT OF'?" a girl screamed.
 
"You see, she has a temper of a pregnant woman. So… scary." Kai continued.
 
"You're scared? Ladies and gentlemen, did you hear that? Our most beloved Kim Jongin is frightened of his best friend." Taemin said laughing out loud
 
"I'm not pregnant!" Krystal interrupted.
 
"Who said you are?"
 
"You!"
 
"I did not!"
 
"You did!"
 
And so, chaos and havoc entered the scene.
 
"When will they end this?" Sulli sighed looking at the two bestfriend fighting..
 
Kai's P.O.V.
 
We've been best friends since we move to Seoul. i really hate when stranger talk to me especially if its a girl but she quietly slipped into my cold heart and gave warmth to it. She saved me.
 
She's my salvation.
 
And love just pop out of the horizon. You don't know when you've started to fall in love. You'll just feel it. And cling to it. And treasure it forever.
 
Love moves in mysterious ways.
 
I don't know why I fall in love with her in the first place. You see, she has a weird type on guys and wouldn't notice my perfectly handsome face even if I shoved it under her very nose.
 
Besides, she's in love with someone else. Someone who can't even said his own name right, who looks skinny for krystal and he always had this sleepy eyes.
 
If she's happy with a guy like that, I assure you, she wouldn't be happy with me, if it ever comes to marriage.
 
To her, I'm just an annoying best friend who keeps on annoying her to death with my snide remarks. But for me, she's more than that. And I hope against all hopes that she'll learn to love me too.
 
As the they bagan to cool down, D,o start to spin the bottle again now it landed on Krystal.
 
"Truth" Krystal said, D.o start to think what should he ask her. Jonghyun whispered on his ear telling him what question should he ask. D.o nod his head statisfied by the question.
 
"okay, Who do you like?" He ask her, Everyone turn their eyes on Kai who is sulking.
 
She paused for a little while said, "Sehun."
 
A gasp from  her firends was heard.
 
"And I love you too!" Sehun said, tears splashing down his eyes.
 
Blush. Blush.
 
Glare.
 
Sehun felt millions of daggers mercilessly hitting pointedly and repeatedly at his heart.
 
"You're disgusting, Krystal. No one can tell the difference between you and a tomato." Kai murmured.
 
He's jealous and he knows it.
 
"So, can I be your girlfriend?" Krystal asked Sehun, blushing.
 
Silent.
 
Glare.
 
Jealousy ruins.
 
Some more glare.
 
And…
 
"WHAT? Krystal, are you crazy? You want to marry this…" Kai looked at Oh Sehun, he act like a kid, looking for the right words to describe him. "You want to marry this… this… good for nothing guy but thehun guy?" he finished.
 
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Krystal and Sehun said in unison.
 
Uh-oh. Here we go again.
 
"Uhmm… we should never get invovled in this one" Onew said, Krystal look so pissed.
 
"But at least we help them out" Sehun said looking at Kai and Krystal ready to kill each other.
 
"Lets go before they found out we did this" Suho said, they walk away leaving the furious Krystal to deal with poor Kai.
 
Krystal's P.O.V.
 
Pant. Pant.
 
My best friend is a complete… complete… JERK! You see, he's telling the whole world the most dreadful remarks about my crush. His mouth needs some cleaning.
 
I'm going to kill him once I get my hands on him. He's so… annoying!
 
But I'm going to tell you my biggest secret and I hope it will remain a secret just between us.
 
My biggest secret is:
 
I'm in love with him, too.
 
Love moves in mysterious ways.
 
I don't know how it happened but it just did.
 
It just happened when one day, I was walking down the street, singing:
 
Do ah dee dee dee dee dum dee ee doo.
 
Singing: do ah dee dee dee dee dum dee ee doo.
 
I only said I like sehun to hide the fact that I'm in love with my best friend. And I admit, I'm really in love with him.
 
I'd die for him.
 
I'll give him everything… if he only gives me a chance.
 
Years late. The Wedding...
 
Days turned into weeks. Weeks turned into months. Months turned into years.
 
It took them ten long years to tell each other how they feel. And once the confession came out of Kai's mouth and the sweet 'yes' from Krystal, preparations for their wedding were made.
 
Ambition forgotten, wishes granted.
 
And at last… the most awaited moment came.
 
A gorgeous woman is walking down the aisle… with tears threatening to fall from her amazingly eyes.
 
She's dressed with the most beautiful gown anyone has ever seen that matches her dark brown locks and slim body. It was given to her by Kai as a birthday gift, the same day he proposed to her.
 
She can't believe what she's seeing right now…
 
Her best friend is standing in front of the altar, waiting for her… eyes full of laughter; a tinge of red accented his pale cheeks and a small smile gracing his full lips… a handsome face she nearly missed.
 
Her best friend…
 
The one she once called 'an aloof jerk'…
 
The one who always make her smile…
 
The one who shows his affections for her by teasing her to death…
 
The one and only…
 
HER one and only…
 
Kim Jongin.
 
This is how the tale ends...
 
"Jongin ah?"
 
"yeah?"
 
"You once said that I have a weird taste in guys, right?"
 
"uh-huh."
 
"You're right. I really have a weird taste in guys."
 
"…"
 
A 'perfect line' for a perfect moment… and for a perfect beginning.