Hyun Ki, so stubborn.

Teen Top's new labelmates: Wenumrone

(Just to let you know what Park Hyun Ki looks like. :P)

 

L..JOE'S POV

At lunch, after a few girls got rejected, not that harshly, by me, we went to music class.

I was able to get a some girls to speak, and found out that Park was in my class. This Park, may be in Wenumrone, so I'm keeping an eye on them.

So to find ot the whole name, I decided to go up to some girls who like Park.

"Hi~!" I said as I walked up to them.

They blushed and squealed at the same time.

"Do you guys know what's the name of that guy over there?" I asked as I pointed to Park.

"Ne~" One of them answered.

"That is Park Hyun Ki. But in Wenumrone, he is known as Ki. That is why many people get him and SHINee's Key mixed up,"A girl answered.

"Thank you for your help," I said and bowed. Then I continued on my way to class.

"Class settle down. We still have some people that need to compose the song that they made. Ki, would you like to come up?" Mrs. Yee asked.

Ki nodded and walked up to the front with his violin and one of his friends sat on the piano and another took out their flute.

"I'm ready," Ki said and started playing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIuotFZnBtk

That's what it sounds like. It's so beautiful but also a little sad.

"Good job Ki, and smart of you to include piano and flute," Mrs. Yee smiled.

"Yay~ Oppa did a nice job~!" A few girls screamed.

"Thank you," The trio said as they returned to their seats.

"L.Joe, come up and play a song on the piano with us," Mrs.Yee smiled.

"Ne~," I replied.

I played this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvYWTirTCiQ

"Do you know how to play a duet?" Mrs.Yee asked.

"Yes, it's Xiang Lun Xiao Yu Si Shou Lia composed by Jay Chou and Kwai Lun-Mei," I answered.

"Anyone know how to play that?" Mrs.Yee asked.

"Ne~ I do," Ki said as he raised his hand.

"Then come up and you two can perform it. I would do it myself but the rest of the other teachers would think other things," Mrs. Yee laughed.

We played:

http://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=sX8yHb1Yb98

Ki took the Red and Yellow while I took the other two, so our hands were like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9UePkr4fOQ&feature=related

(sorry with all this videos, I just like this piano piece)

"WA~~~! L.Joe oppa and Ki oppa are so good!" Girls screamed.

"Thank you," Ki and I said and bowed. Then we turned to each other and bowed, then went to our seats.

Changjo and the others high fived while Ki did his handshake with his friends.

"That's my man!" One of them wooted as he did a boy hug then handshaked Ki.

"Class dismissed," Mrs. Yee said as the school bell rang.

YAY! SCHOOL IS OVER!

I stayed a good twenty minutes after school was over for,well, no reason at all.

"Hey!" I heard someone yell.

I decided to look at what was going on and saw that someone was trying to pick a fight with Hyun Ki.

"What do you need Senior Hyo," Ki asked as he bowed.

"Becuase of you.. My girlfriend dumped me! She dumped me because of you!" Hyo yelled. Ki stepped back in surprise,

"Lee Eun Ri? I'm sorry, but I have no feelings for her. I don't have any feelings for anyone at all right now," Ki said.

"Well, say sorry all you want. But she's not coming back!" Hyo hissed. Then he punched Ki and walked away with Ki on the ground clutching their stomach.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I walked over to him. Ki quickly stood up, to my surprise I thought he wouldn't be able to.

"I-I'm okay. I have to go. Need to attend my practice," He said and started to walk away.

"Wait! You can't! You just got punched!" I yelled.

But it was too late.. He left. He's too stubborn to listen to me.