Kidnapped

Kidnapped

"Where's Taemin and Minho?" asked Key.
"Not sure. I tried calling both their cells but they didn't pick up." said Onew.
"Jonghyun do you know-" BAM!! The door to the studio flew open. A flustered and sweaty Minho stood in the doorway.
"Taemins been kidnapped by fangirls!"
Key slowly turned around. His eye twitched and he pursed his lips.
"Where?" he asked.
"I'll take you there." Minho rushed outside. The members climbed into the car. The tires squealed as they peeled out of the drive way. They rushed down road after road. Left. Then right. Then left again. Finally they slowed down at a small store with the name Antiques written on it. The members climbed out of the car.
"We went inside here to see if they had any bathrooms. They said they did. So while Taemin used the bathroom I looked around. Then i heard some grunts and shuffling. So i went to check on Taemin but he was gone. The girls left this note." Minho handed them the sheet of paper. It read:

Taemin is ours. Don't worry. We'll get the rest of you soon. Then we'll be one huge family.

             Yours truly,
                          The SHINee Lovers


"Give me your phone Minho." Key held out his hand. Minho dug in his pocket and pulled out his phone and handed it to Key. He slipped it into his shoe and walked inside.
"Wait Key!" Jonghyun called.
"Stay here. I'll call you from Minho's phone." Said Key.
"Alright. Be careful." Jonghyun kissed Keys forehead.
"I will." He whispered back. Key turned and walked towards the bathroom. He was alone in the dim light. He rolled his sleeves up and washed his hands. He heard lite footsteps outside the door. The soft of the door opening. He looked up into the mirror. A figure dressed in all black stood behind him. Before he could react, the figure placed a cloth over his mouth and everything went black.

 

                                                                                     *        *       * 
Key woke up on the cold ground. His eyes were covered and his hands were tied behind his back. He's blindfold was suddenly ripped off. He squinted his eyes in the light. Two girls stood infront of him.
"You're awake!" The girl on the left exclaimed. The girl on the right rolled her eyes. She seemed like the mastermind behind this whole thing. "I'm Lover One. And little miss hyper over here is Lover Two."
So the girl on the right was Lover One and the girl on the left was Lover Two. Great code names.
"We have your phone so don't think you can get help. Lets go." Lover One dragged Lover Two out of the room and locked the door behind her. Key looked around. The room had one light, a bathroom, and five beds. The corners of the room were dark. Key sat up and slide his tied hands under his legs and feet so they weren't behind his back anymore. He stood up and looked at the cieling. He smirked.
"What idiots. No cameras." He turned around, hearing a small whimper come from one of the dark corners. He slowly walked over.
"Who's there?" He said. He heard some sniffling as if they had been crying. A figure slowly inched out of the corner.
"Taemin!" Key cried, dropping to his knees and putting his tied arms around his neck.
"Key!" Taemin cried into his shoulder.
"It's alright. Key Umma is here now."
"Key, we'll never get out of here!"
Key let go of Taemin, smiling. He reached into his shoe and pulled out Minho's phone. He called Jonghyun.
"Key!!" Jonghyun cried into the phone.
"Yah!! Shut up. Listen, Taemin and ! are fine. If you go around the back of the store there's another door that says Emplyoees Only on it. I woke up for a little bit before they blind folded me. We're locked up here. Call the police but have them be quiet. We don't want the girls to know."
"Alright. Oh Minho wants to talk to Taemin."
Key handed the phone to Taemin.
"Minho?"
"Taeminnie! Don't worry. Minho's coming for you. Just hang tight."
"I will Minho. I will."
"I love you, Taemin."

"I love you too, Minho."
Minho hung up the phone. Key took the phone and shoved it into his shoe.
"They're coming."
Soon enough the door opened and the girls came in.
"Nap time!" They put the blind folds back on Taemin and Key then knocked them out.
 
*  *  *
Key Felt somebody touching him. He couldn't hear or see anything. Without thinking he kicked the person and he kicked hard. He heard a grunt of pain. Key's hands had been untied and he pulled the blind fold off.
"Jonghyun!" Key exclaimed. Jonghyun lay on the floor holding his crotch.
"Oh God! I'm so sorry. I thought you were one of those girls trying to moleste me."
Jonghyun sat up, waving his hand as Key.
"It's alright."
"Oh, Jonghyun!!" Key lunged at Jonghyun, knocking them both to the ground.
"I missed you too, Key." Jonghyun kissed Key's head. Minho and Taemin stood off to the side watching the JongKey affection. But when Key and Jonghyun started kissing, Taemin turned and buried his head into Minho's chest. Minho chuckled and hugged Taemin closer. Minho lifted Taemin's head and kissed him softly on the lips. Taemin's eyes fluttered closed as he leaned on his tippy toes into the kiss. The screen went black as the credits egan to roll up. The lights came on. SHINee sat in the cushioned theatre seats. Key resting his head on Jonghyun's shoulder.
"Wasn't that a good movie?" Said Taemin.
"Yeah, it was." Minho smirked, taking hold of Taemin's hand and inter-twining their fingers. Jonghyun had his arm drapped over Key's shoulders. They walked out of the theatre. Minho lightly kissed Taemin. He smiled and leaned closer to Minho.