The Opening

The Great Discovery

Well I tried to come to SM Town for work, but they didn't accept me. I was accept in one with the name DSP Entertainment. I didn't know no one there, so i sctef like everyone would when don't know nobody there, be a shy girl and do what everyone asked me.

'' Go there, clean there ''

I was tired to do things, a lot pf things when one man come to me and asked me:

- Do you need help?

- Yes I really need help... - I answered, this where my first words on my first day.

The guy that ask me if I needed help was beautiful, big eyes and he looked like an angel, when I looked at him I felt I was like falling in love for the first time.

Brown eyes and Brown hair, his body was perfect.

He grabed a towel to help me clean the floor.

- By the way, what's your name? Mine is Kim Hyun Joong.

- I'm Lee Ran Chi.

- A woman so pretty like you can't do this hard work, stop it ok? I will do it.

Since I was so tired I stopped and let him clean the floor. I saw another guy approaching and this was handsome really handsome.

His name is Park Jung Min.

- Hyung, what are you doing?

- Helping this pretty girl.

- Oh that's nice but we need you...

- Mianhamnida, Lee Ran Chi I have to go but if you want you can come with us...

- Really?

- Yes, Lee Ran Chi... - say Park Jung Min smiling

- Arasso then I'll go...

- Come then. - said Kim Hyun Joong whilsy holding my hand.

We walk until a car.

- Where are we going? - I asked.

- A concert. - Park Jung Min answered me.

- Ok. - answer

Wait until the concert.