That Picture Should be Banned

What is it now, baby?

For nabirabbit, i guess. I just feel like it. Anyway enjoy :D

 

Seunghyun is all pouty today.

He only tells Seunghyun that he made Instagram today and his followers quickly grow from 0 to 6 hundred thousands and so. Also he can tell that Seunghyun is annoyed, by the way he rolls his pretty eyes and making weird tched sounds.

Yes, he enjoys playing Instagram so much, even though it's not a game, no. He can see those cool graffitis and uhm... girls in... nice mini-dress. B-o-o-B-i-e-s too. Okay, don't bother it.

The first photo he posted is a flower made of money, then a pair of black boots with golden something, and the third is his collection of costumes from his previous peformances and album. That got the most likes.

---

"Urgh... Jiyongie, not again."

An eyebrow curiously raised at the sound of an annoying man. Light smirk followed by a chuckled that came from Jiyong who was sitting on the couch enjoying the heaven of Saturday morning. Next to him he could see his boyfriend frowned, slightly jutting out his bottom lip while hitting Jiyong's arm once in a while.

He quickly pinched the soft cheek of his boyfriend, chuckling once again at the childish behaviour of his lover. The pinkish shade that tainted the man's cheeks was natural and it looked adorable with the dimples that his boyfriend always showed.

Two of those many points why he enjoyed being with his five-year-old man so much. Well, even at time like this.

"Bad, bad Jiyongie! Now see what have you done to me! Urgh...", his boyfriend, Seunghyun yelled at him. He was angry indeed, too bad Jiyong only saw the cute side of his furrowed brows and his pretty long lashes. 

Seunghyun was holding Jiyong's phone, and his thumb moving up and down on the screen, obviously bothered by what he saw on the phone. He was bitting his lower lip while scrolling, he was nervous.

Jiyong asked him several time what's wrong and what's goin on, even a 'Please, baby, tell me what did I do wrong I love you somuuucchhh', but Seunghyun only shook his head rapidly, not even one glance to Jiyong.

Saturday morning, but not so morning, should be the best time for relaxing and cuddling with your beloved one. But here Jiyong was, sitting next to a pregnant like boy. He had to deal with a nagging Seunghyun instead of lovey-doveying while watching comedy romance drama. How... Pathetic.

He groaned in frustation when he heard Seunghyun whined again, he'd had enough of this .

"God! I asked you before, right? What are you complaining about? And you're not answering any of my question. Is it about our love making yesterday, am I too rough or-", and his words were cut by a slapped on his head.

And Jiyong mumbled something like 'ouch er it hurts' and 'i'll slap your perky '. Fortunately Seunghyun didn't hear it, or else he might be double slapped by Seunghyun. Lucky.

He turned his head facing his boyriend and a glaring Seunghyun came on his sight. He put a poker face and raised his eyebrow again, sighing after a million time he got no answer, minus that slap earlier.

And this again, his boyfriend let out a terrible yelp for a gorgeous man like him. He glance to his side, again, and saw an adorable sight of his boyfriend having a staring contest with the screen of his phone.

Seunghyun put his free hand on his mouth, eyes widen as if he just saw a ballerina-granny. Good thing that his boyfriend was cute or else he was going to punch Seunghyun's face. And kiss it better after.

"Silent treatment? Okay, fine. Don't bother me.", Jiyong said rather too harshly because after that, Seunghyun stopped the scrolling and he hung his head low, not making any noise.

Jiyong quickly got up from the couch and walking towards their shared bedroom, leaving Seunghyun alone with Jiyong's phone in his hand.

Still Jiyong heard no sound once he stretched his arms and sat on the chair in front of his computer. He didn't care, though. If Seunghyun didn't want to tell him why, he could always search what's going on. On the internet.

Randomly clicking the mouse, he impatiently waiting for the computer to be ready to used. What a waste of time, he thought. He scoffed when the wallpaper of his PC popped out. 

Oh.

He remembered it was when he and Seunghyun were in Osaka. Seunghyun insisted that they should take a photo while eating ice cream together. On a ing winter. He smiled forcefully and his boyfriend puckered his lips beside Jiyong's cheek.

What a way to distract his thought.

He quickly typed the social media and opened a new tab once the browser was opened. Tapping the desk loudly as he saw the small circle didn't want to stop. Loading.

"www.twitter.com"

New Tab.

"www.webstagram.com"

Cursing loudly as he had to signed in again, he didn't forget to click 'remember me'. He wasn't a fool this time.

", why do I have to wait this looooong.", Jiyong groaned and made a relieved face once the page was on display.

He typed "t.o.p bigbang" in the search bar and scrolled down the page. He saw that some random girl posted something like:

@tabibaby_ OH MUYY GOD! I KNEW IT!!! MY BABY DID IT WITH THAT ERT LEADER! Poor baby tabiii ;(((

And a photo was attached to that beautiful tweet, goddamn.

Oh, wow. Wow. No wonder why Seunghyun was so fussy about that. Really, million-layers-man got a hickey on his neck, and it clearly was Jiyong's amazing work.

But how could most of them accused him? Wasn't Seungri the ert in BIGBANG? Or maybe John Lee? Err... Was that because he got s on stage(s)? Oh my pudding God...........

Should he go to Seunghyun and say sorry?

He should, because how many times Seunghyun whined and pouted cutely, he could see the real worry in his eyes, Jiyong could tell that Seunghyun was afraid. So, being a gentleman he IS, he went out of his bedroom and approached Seunghyun.

"Hey, baby. I'm sorry about that picture. Trust me it will went down immediately, you know, after a week. I'm so sorry."

And of course, Seunghyun forgave him. Because the author didn't want this to be an angsty story.

He put an arm on Seunghyun's shoulder, his palm gently caressing the soft, cotton-like hair. Instead of talking, he wanted to show Seunghyun that he cared, and he was there when Seunghyun needed comfort.

Maybe for most of people, something like this wasn't a big deal, some of them might think that it's a simple thing that he shouldn't think too much about this. But Jiyong knew how vulnerable Seunghyun is.

Seunghyun, feeling that he had calmed down a little, leant his head on Jiyong's chest. He looked up and smile his dazzling smile to Jiyong.

"I know, I'm being a little too sensitive. Thank you, Yongie"

---

Seunghyun is rushing over Jiyong while holding his phone, finger tapping a picture on instagram.

"Jiyooooong~ see what you've done!!!"

"What again Seunghyun?"

"There's a picture of backside and my looks really big! I am so embarrassed! OH MY GOD!"

"Please, baby, calm down a little, but your is really big, not only in this picture!"

"Oh, pudding great! Now you dare to insult me, it's you who suggested me to put that jeans"

"Really? Let me check if your is big or small"

And they doing some -size research in the bedroom. The picture long forgotten. Oh. And also, that is, why Seunghyun didn't have those s called instagram and twitter. Urgh.

 

 

umm hi, i know this story is pointless and boring but i feel bad for people who subscribed it so i try to finish it in one go, surprisingly it works hahaha. Thanks for wasting your time on reading this. Sorry for grammar errors and mis-spelling. :)