1

My sweet boyfriend

(I am going to use pinks since it is valentines day [at least i planned to finish it in Valentine's Day])

 

You woke up in the morning, thinking about how lucky you were to have Myungsoo as a boyfriend. He protected you from any danger and was always there for you when you felt sad. When you looked at the calendar, you realized what day it was.

 

It was the 14th of February, Valentine's Day and the anniversary day (yours and Myungsoo's). You quickly got up and started to doll yourself, you always wanted to look the best when you were going out with Myungsoo, today Myungsoo had prepared a special "tour" for you 2, although he still hadn't told you were you were going.

 

First you took a shower. Then you went to wash up. After that you started tho most difficult task... Choosing what to wear. Within the years, you had started to have a great collection of different clothes (most of them Myungsoo had chosen them for you, he had and excellent taste for clothes.) You started to inspect one by one all the clothes you had in your closet.

 

While you did this, you started thinking about that time 1 year ago when Myungsoo had propose to you, that he wanted you to be his girlfriend. Before that day, you had never talked to him before, you had actually noticed him quite a lot of times at school. Sometimes staring at you, others talking to his friends. You started thinking he was really cute, and the day he propose to you, you were really surprised at first.

 

You thought about how you couldn't date someone you didn't even know, but when you started thinking about it, you knew pretty much about him. His friends names (Dongwoo, Sungyeol, Sungjong, Sunggyun, Woohyun and Howon aka Hoya). Somehow, you also knew he was really good at school and that his grades were really good, except for science. Also that he was a wiz in dancing and his voice was angelic. Incredibly, you also knew where he lived.

 

Until now, you don't know how you knew all these things, although your theory is that you had already fallen for him. When you realized that you actually knew all about him, and that when you stared at him directly in the eye, you felt butterflies in your stomach, you gladly accepted.

 

It was a really hot day, so you decided to wear a strapless blouse. It was light, and was a light color of purple, slightly baggy. It had perfect fit on you, the same as the shorts you decided to wear, which was a light green-turquoise, and was close fitting. You looked magnificent.

By the time you were ready, you could already see Myungsoo in his motorcycle, waiting patiently for you outside. You grabbed a beautiful heart shaped necklace, which Myungsoo had given you, some light brown sandals, your bag, and rushed down the stairs, and meeted Myungsoo. You had decided to meet at 7:30am, to have time to do everything you wanted to do, but when you met Myungsoo, it was already 8:30.

"As always... Late," Myungsoo said when he saw you.

"Hehe... I... ehm....couldn'tdecidewhattowear," you said as fast as you could so that he wouldn't hear you; he would kill you if he knew you left him waiting outside for about a hour just because you didn't know what to wear.

"Well, the time was well used, you look gorgeous... Those shorts fit you really well. Now... where should we go first?" he asked himself. And then he drove off.

 

Soon, you got to the Cherry Blossom Road. It was just the perfect time of the year. The flowers had bloom already and were just starting to fall to the ground. You started walking through the path, holding hands and talking to each other, Myungsoo saying sweet things to you every now and then, making you blush, hardly.

 

"You look cute when you blush..." he suddenly said.

"Bhwo?" you asked.

"You only wanted me to repeat it, right?" he said, a smug smirk plastered on his face.

"........." you didn't say anything. "Hehehe.. I just love to hear those word coming out of your mouth," you shyly answered.

 

You stayed there staring at the beautiful cherry blossom falling from the trees. Holding hands, quiet, but knowing what each other felt. Suddenly Myungsoo stood up and started pulling you away. Taking you to the motorcycle, putting the helmet on for you.

 

He drove off. Once again, you didn't know where you were going. After a couple of minutes of driving, you felt the vehicle had stopped. You opened your eyes (till now you had had your head resting against Myungsoo's back and your eyes closed). You saw the 63 building (just imagine it is in the mainland and not in an island ^^). You had told Myungsoo a couple of times you really wanted to come here; it was months ago, but apparently he had remembered...

.”Oh! Myungsoo... How could you still remember I said O wanted to come here?!?” you asked, surprised.

“I never forget anything about you, everything you do and say, I always bear it in my mind,” he calmly answered.

‘AWWWWWWW!!! WHAT DID I EVEN DO TO DESERVE YOU!?!?!’ you asked yourself in your mind.

“So.... Should we go in?” Myungsoo asked you.

“Of Course!!!!” you happily answered,

 

Once inside, you felt the cool air conditioner blowing. You were not holding hands with Myungsoo this time, and you felt sad about it, but you didn’t dare to have the first move, suddenly, Myungsoo approached you and linked arms with you. You suddenly felt a wide smile appearing on your face.

 

Myungsoo saw your smile, and then he smiled too. Sometimes he felt you were so bipolar. A second you would be jumping all over him, and the next, you wouldn’t even dare to go and hold his hand. But that was exactly one of the reasons he was so in love with you, and why he thought you were so cute.

 

All the other girls were just too dash. They always flirted with Myungsoo, and did all sort of things in front of him so that he would ask them out, but you never did that. You only stared at him from the distance. Smiling back when he smiled at you.  

 

After having a thought about that, Myungsoo started walking again. Pulling you to the highest floor. You had luck; you had come just at the right time to ride the Love Elevator. You had time to spent alone with Myungsoo, watching the beautiful scenery. From there, you could perfectly see the Han river. It was just the perfect moment, so full of bliss.

 

Quickly, you got to the top of the building, and once there, you felt you could actually see all of Seoul. The cool wind started blowing, making your hair ruffled. At that same floor, there was an art exhibition. You went in there.

 

Every beautiful piece of art Myungsoo saw, he would say it looked exactly like you. You would then blush, and he would say you looked really cute blushing. This cycle repeated itself with almost every piece of art. Once, there was a painting which was centered to a cow.

“This looks exactly like you!” he said teasingly, a smirk plastered on his face. The painting WAS gorgeous, but you simply felt insulted, he had just compared you to a cow.

“YAH!! Do I really look like a cow??” you asked with puppy eyes, pouting.

“Don’t do that!” Myungsoo said sternly. You kept doing it.

“HEY!! YAHH!! Do I really look like a cow!?! Answer my question and don’t change the subject!!” you almost yelled.

“Yah! Don’t do that, we are in an art gallery…” Myungsoo still didn’t answer your question.

“You not answering my question, makes me think that I am really a cow!” you said, really pouting, although you just wanted to a little. “WAHHH!!!!! MY BOYFRIEND THINKS I AM A COW!!!!! HE SAID SO!!! HE DOESN’T LOVE ME!!!! HE HAS JUST HURT ME IN AN IRREPARABLE WAY!!!!! I HAAATEEE HIIIIMM!!!!!!” you said, yelling, shouting at the top of your lungs, tears starting to appear, sobbing a little, almost crying.

 

Myungsoo’s cheeks started to turn pink. “It was not in a serious way, I just wanted to tease you a little. You are not a cow… How could a cow be so hot!!” he happily said. “Please stop crying!! Stop it, it hurts me when you are hurt!!” he said, trying to make you feel better. You liked the attention and the way he started treating you, so you just continued yelling, and “crying”.

 

Myungsoo just couldn’t bear seeing you like that anymore, and every single person in the art gallery was turning to see what was happening, and were starting to stare at Myungsoo disappointed. He didn’t know what to do, and the situation was getting really uncomfortable, so he did the first thing that came into his mind. He kissed you. Full lips. It was the only way he could think of to shut you up.

 

You were really surprised by what he did. He was never so direct with his actions. Soon, you started to kiss him back. When he felt this, he started to deepen the kiss. Both of you had totally forgotten where you were standing at, and just concentrated in the kiss.

 

When you came to think about it, it was the best kiss you had shared with him for the past year. You had never done anything too rash in your relationship, you wanted to take thing slowly, but YOU had forced him to kiss you, and now, you were trap in a passionate kiss. His tongue started to ask permission to enter your mouth when…..

“Hey! You should get a room!” you heard someone shout from behind. You abruptly broke the kiss, and started to search for the voice. It was a middle aged woman. You blushed at this. Really hard. You started to try to hide your face behind Myungsoo’s.

“Jeongmal mhiane!! We forgot where we were at!! Jinja Jeseonghanmida!!!” and with those word, you quickly abandoned the art gallery. You had firstly plan to go to the aquarium after going to the gallery, but you felt such shame, that you just wanted to abandon the building as soo as possible, Myungsoo immediately understood you intentions.

 

“We shouldn’t have done that there!!” you squealed.

“Relax…. We Might not meet those people again, so just relax.” He said. It was already late, and the sun had already started to hide. Once again, you hopped on to Myngsoo’s motorcycle.

“By the way, that was the best kiss I ever had…” Myungsoo suddenly said. After that, the rest of the trip was in an awkward silence. Soon, you saw your next destine…. The Han Café. It was just the perfect time to be there. You would be able to eat while seeing the magnificent sunset.

 

Myungsoo (as the gentlemen he is) bought all what you wanted to eat. And that is not little quantity, you loved food. It was the third thing in the whole world you liked, just after Myungsoo and you family. You asked dish after dish of food, when Myungsoo had already finished eating his dessert, you were still eating a big plate of pasta.

 

Your stomach was like a big whole with no end. And the funny thing is that you would never get fat, you figure always stayed the same. After the pasta, you started asking for all sorts of desert. Brownies, cheesecakes, ice cream, jellies, cookies and cakes. All this time, Myungsoo never stared at you as if you were a strange type of monster, but his stare towards you would always be sweet.

 

When you had finally finished, you flashed a smile towards Myungsoo.

“Thanks Myungsooie, for the great day we had!!” you said. Suddenly the lights were all turned off. You didn’t know what was happening, and you couldn’t see a thing, when you searched for Myungsoo so that he could protect you, you wouldn’t find him besides you. 

 

Just as sudden as all the lights had turned off, all the light again, but Myungsoo was not there. Out of the blue, came infinite, walking out of the kitchen, and when they split apart, in groups of 3, you saw Myungsoo emerging from the kitchen. All of Infinite started dancing, and Myungsoo started singing whilst playing the guitar. With infinite making him chores.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hv1_z4TZO0 (something like this!! ^^)

 

His voice was just so alluring, and fantastic. And also sweet, well, everything he did WAS sweet. When he finished singing (which he did in front of all the people in the room), he slowly approached you and bent hi head so that his mouth was near you ear : “ Saranghae!” he slowly said.

“Nado Saranghae, my sweet boyfriend!!” you answered.