Chapter 1

Buried Sentiments

 

Kyuhyun is walking around his new school. He wasn't happy about anything just yet. A few hours earlier, his mother just woke him up very early so that he won't be late for his first day at his new school. Frankly, he has nothing against waking up early. It's just that the night before, he didn't sleep that much because he just formulated a new strategy in Starcraft and he couldn't wait for morning to try it. It was his entire fault but he is too stubborn to admit it. He knew he needed to get up early because if he doesn't he will not only be late but he will also miss his whole first day because he still need to take the bus to go to Seoul and get settled in his new apartment. It was also his fault that he's not yet in Seoul. He could have gotten there a day earlier or even a week earlier but he is just too lazy. Despite his crappy mood that morning, he did what he needed to do. He didn't want to miss the first day. He is not some nerd about school but even someone who doesn't give a damn about school wouldn't want to miss the first day for a stupid reason such as, no not Starcraft, a sleepless night.

 

So there he is sulking on the school grounds after dressing up, taking an hour-long bus to Seoul and getting settled on his new apartment. He just got his schedule and he saw that Guitar is on his first period. He isn't sad about it and nor is he happy. He likes playing guitar but he just left his in his apartment because he didn't know he'll be using it. After thinking about his frustrations, he checked his watched. He saw that he can still play Starcraft and try his new strategy once again. He immediately sat on one of the campus benches. He didn't seem to care which bench he sat on. He just sat there and began his game. His mood seems to lighten up a bit and he focused on his game.

 

Unfortunately for him, a bird swoops down and landed on his laptop's keyboard. It pressed a lot of buttons because the bird keeps moving which resulted to his game being ruined and him losing for the first time. He is almost winning. Almost again but the bird just had to ruin everything.

 

"How could this day be any worse? And the day is just beginning." he shouted to himself and he slumped on the bench at the process. He sighed heavily after. He then stared at the bird that's still on his beloved computer. Thinking that it might break the laptop, he shoved the bird away harshly. "Yah! You stupid bird, go away and leave my laptop alone. I just had my first loss because of you. To think that you're just a brainless creature."

 

"They have more brains than you." said an angry voice he recognized to belong to a female.

 

He tilted his to the right and at the back but he saw no one. Normally if you heard a voice and saw no one you'll creep out but Kyuhyun isn't in the mood for it and besides, he forgot to look at his left. There she is, a tall girl standing and glaring at him. He finally spoke, "Excuse me? Were you by any chance speaking to me?"

 

"Isn't it obvious? Are you really dumber than the bird?" she said as she glared harder.

 

"I'm sorry but I didn't remember speaking to you or me minding your business." he pointed out sarcastically giving her an I-don't-care-at-all look.

 

"I'm sorry too but I happen to sit at that bench earlier," she said pointing at the bench he's sitting at. "But someone has to sit out of all the benches here and he sat harshly too. Not that I own the bench or anything but you see, there are a lot of empty benches around but you chose the one I occupied."

 

Kyuhyun looked around him. There are indeed a lot of empty benches. He's embarrassed but he showed an expression that says it doesn't bother him.

 

"And just so to avoid anything, I transferred to another bench." she continued not waiting for his reply.

 

"So? Your point is?" he asked because he has no idea where the girl before him is getting to.

 

"Well, you see I was minding my own business reading but you just had to shout and sigh loudly. It totally distracted me from reading. I was about to move away from you but I saw how you shoved away that poor little bird and blame it for losing a game." she said almost shouting.

 

"You should just have moved away and avoided this." he stated calmly before insulting her. "Are you always talkative and bossy like that? No wonder I see no friends of yours around. I bet nobody could stand you like that."

 

She is clearly hurt with those words but he didn't care and the next second he looked, he couldn't see the hurt anymore. "Look who's talking. I don't see any of your friends either. You think you're so cool acting like you don't care? Sorry to break it to you, you are just an . And what made you think I don't have any friends?" she shouted at him after storming off grabbing her books and her bag from a nearby bench.

 

Kyuhyun was surprised with the sudden outburst of the girl he just met. And for the first time in his life, someone had the nerve to call him an and he seem to agree with her. He is an all his life but never once did he think he will admit it. Moreover, accept it from a stranger. Maybe, he feels a little guilty for treating her that way but he is Cho Kyuhyun. Somehow that reason is not enough to treat her that way.

 

Maybe I’m just really guilty.he thought to himself.

 

---

 

 

Kyuhyun walked towards his first period. He bumped into a girl in the process but he didn’t bother that much. He heard the girl mumble and went away immediately so he just continued walking until he reached his class not giving a care in the world. Somehow, his thoughts are wandering on the girl he had met earlier this morning. Her words had a certain effect on him that he cannot understand. However he doesn’t want to see her because as much as her words affected him, her whole being irritates him. It’s childish but she’s just irritating. With that thought in mind, he saw that he is already in front of the room he is supposed to go to. He entered the room and saw that not many students have arrived. He chose the seat in the farthest corner of the room. As he sat down, he noticed that the other students doesn't have their guitars with them. He sighed in relief because he is not the only who has no guitar or maybe it's not needed. He didn't notice that the seat beside him is occupied by someone until the person spoke.

 

"Hi. I'm Lee Jinki. Call me Onew. You're the new student, right?" he said as he offered his hand.

 

Kyuhyun took his hand and nodded. "Cho Kyuhyun."

 

"Do you have a guitar? It seems that you didn't bring yours." Onew asked pointing the empty space beside him.

 

"I didn't know that I will be having guitar class for this day so I left it at my apartment." He explained.

 

"Oh. Don’t worry. We wouldn’t be needing it now but bring it next time.” He said smiling.

 

“Sure.” He nodded.

 

After their conversation their professor arrived and they spent the next few hours listening to their professor as he explained the basic things about guitar. By the end of the period, Kyuhyun said his goodbye to Onew and proceeded to his next class. The day went on like that. He goes to classes; he listens to his professors and leaves after. He has classes with the girl he met earlier but both of them decided that it’s best if they avoid each other. So they tried to stay away from each other as far as the classroom will permit them. The day droned on and soon, to his delight his first day is going to an end.

 

----

 

As Kyuhyun rushed home, he bumped into someone accidentally. He mumbled an apology to the person and without looking back, he ran off. However he heard someone call him. He looked behind and saw a girl with long hair and raised an eyebrow. He is wondering why she called him when they don't know each other.

 

"You're the new student? And you're the one who bumped me this morning and just now." she asked cheerfully wearing a wide smile. It was unusual to smile for someone who bumped you twice already but she did being her cheerful self.

 

"Look, I'm sorry for both times but I am kind of in a hurry right now." he said as he forced a smile. Well, he is in a hurry because he still needs to go to his apartment to change clothes and leave his stuff there. Then, he will go find a job. His family is not poor nor are they rich, just average. However, he wants to stand on his own feet and work hard for the things he would buy.

 

"Oh." It was the only thing that came out of .

 

"Yeah. So if you don't mind, I'll be going first." he said starting to head to where he needed to go.

 

"Not at all. So, see you around." the girl said cheerfully again but he just nodded and walked away.

 

He was indeed rude to her but he needs a job immediately. He made a mental note to make it up to her the next time they see each other. She was nice despite his rudeness after all. But that is if she is not furious with him yet. Maybe she just kept her frustration to herself earlier, to cut him some slack. But even so, it's nice of her. He had been so busy thinking about the girl he just met that he hadn't notice that he's already in front of his apartment building.

 

He didn't bother taking the bus because the apartment he got is only at a walking distance from school. As fast as possible, he climbed up the stairs. He didn't take the elevator because he saw, that so many people are waiting outside and his room is just in the 3rd floor so the stairs is the best option. After a few more steps, he reached his floor and dashed into his room. When he opened the door, he was surprised to see another moving figure inside. Then he remembered the roommate he didn't get the chance to meet this morning.

 

"Hey. You're here." he said offering his hand. "Donghae."

 

"Nice to meet you Donghae-ssi. Kyuhyun here." he said as he took his hand.

 

"Call me hyung. I'm older anyway." he kindly said.

 

"Alright hyung. I need to go. I'll just change." he said, moving to his closet.

 

"On a date already, on your first day? You already found someone?" the older joked.

 

"Not a date. What made you think I am single?” he asked.

 

“I don’t know. Instincts, I guess. Aren’t you?” Donghae asked curiously.

 

“Actually, I am.” He said with a laugh.  “And I'm going to look for a job."

 

"I see. What job exactly and where will you start?" Donghae asked.

 

Kyuhyun frowned. He hadn't thought of these. He's just as clueless as he is. Donghae saw that he wouldn't be getting an answer, so he offered one instead. "I'm working at this cafe and a waiter just resigned. I think the job is still available. Do you want it? My boss is a friend so he will surely accept you once I tell him to."

 

"Really, hyung? When can I start?" he asked."Today i think." the other replied.

 

"Thank you hyung." he said, grateful that something good finally happened for the day. He didn’t expect to find a job that easy.

020412  

I strongly suggest you read my Author's Notes from now on as to avoid confusion. There are times that I intend to confuse you and questions will be written on the A/N but if there is no question there regarding your confusion, you could just ask me.  Thank you. :D

(This chapter is an example. I intend to confuse you with the two girls here.)


 

 

A/N: As promised, this is the first chapter. The next update will still be in a long time as I have mentioned before. I was supposed to post this yesterday because it was Kyuhyun's birthday but I forgot. Sorry.

 

in the meantime, I would just like to have your opinion on this. And please do read. This is for all my beloved readers. Thanks you! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/136606/2. And I would like to say Happy Birthday Jaejoong oppa. Belated happy birthday Kyuhyun oppa and Victoria unnie. Love you all. I might put Victoria here. It's still undecided. Lol. I also want to put Jaejoong because I really love him. He is my bias in DB5K. And if I don't love Super Junior, I would probably spend my whole fangirl time for him. But i have priorities and It's Super Junior. Lol. All i am saying is that I love SJ and Jaejoong. Hahahaha. I also love Victoria but she isot my bias in f(x). Nevertheless, i love her too.