The Beginning.

One Last Dance

Cold.Unloved.Lonely. Those were the feelings that I always felt before I met Wooyoung,Wooyoung never got tried of talking care of me he never thought of me as a nobody like other people did. 

 

 

6 Years Ago..

"Hey look it's Miss.Im-so-lonely" I heard as I walk down the hallway. I heard everyone laughing at me..I was always everyone's target..I didn't have any friends expect for that guy named Wooyoung,his not really my friend but his trying..

It's finally the end of the day,It was the only thing I look forward to everyday...I went to my locker to find a small teddy bear hanging on my lock,Im not too surprise everyday theres always one waiting for me. 

I go straight home and up to my room and lock myself in there for the rest of the day unless if I need to eat or use the washroom. I write songs so I dont get bored..I guess I've already written about a hundred songs..I've always wished to become a singer-composer,but my shyness and from the bullying I've exprienced is keeping me away from that dream of mine. I guess some dreams are just too far to reach.

Days go on and on, and each day I try to avoid Wooyoung but he really doesn't get tried of following me and trying to cheer me up...I think I might actually start liking him..

A week passed by and that whole week the teddy bears I always recivied had a sticky note attached with one word..At the end of the week I looked at the sticky-notes 'Can.I.Be.Your.Man?'...There was only one person who would say this to me..Wooyoung. The next day I saw Wooyoung sitting in one of the tables in the cafiteria,I took the courage to talk to him..I slowly walked over to him with light little steps and softly poked his back. He stood up and took my hand to where he lead me to a classroom.

"Did you get the teddy bears?" Wooyoung asked with a big smile on his face.

I nodded while looking at the ground.

"Well?" Wooyoung looked at me as if he was really curious.

"I..I..Dont know.." I replied.

"Well..atleast answer this,Do you like me?" Wooyoung seemed to be getting nervous.

"I..I.Uhh.." I dont know what to say.

"It's fine if you dont answer now..But if you like me call me "Oppa" whenever you know how you feel..If you dont like me then treat me the way you've treating me." He said with a smile which looked really forced.

Wooyoung slowly walked away,I closed my eyes and said it..

"Op..Opp..Oppa." I said really softly.

Wooyoung turned to look at me, his eyes met mine. He ran to me and hugged me tight..I felt safe..protected..happy.

That was the start of the new life of IU.