You ert!

The Seductive Yet Naive But Defiant Cheerleader (Donghae`s Version)

 

Lee DOnghae, an MVP player of the Tiger Team in Seoul National University, who makes almost all the girls in that university crazy. He is well-known for being "The Boy Next Door". He is a playboy, making girls cry is his hobby. He is always present in a bar where he used to play with girls and sometimes to have with them.

"Donghae-yah, babe, why are you so late?", a drunk girl started kissing him. "I miss you so much baby.", she started ing his polo.

Screams covered the bar. Donghae smiled lustfully. He carried the girl upstairs where rooms are being rented. He pinned the girl in the wall and started kissing her.

"Are you drunk?", he crinkled his forehead

"Uhm?", she chuckled. "You said Im drunk? HELL NO!", she said crazily.

"GET OUT!", he shouted pointing the door.

"Babe!" , she frowned. " I wanna do it with you tonight.!", she kissed him again.

"Dont call me babe you . I dont wanna see your face again.", he left and slammed the door after he fixed his ed polo. He smirked. "I dont even drink alcohol, what kind of girl is she? ." The girl was left in the room, crying. (As what I said, Donghae`s hobby is to make girls cry.)

 

The morning came, the day of the Championship Game of Basketball between the two universities, namely Seoul National University and Kyonggi University. The game will be held at Seoul National University. Students are now in the bleachers, waiting for the game to start. The two cheering squad are at the opposite side of the gym together with the players.

"Is she our new cheerleader?, DOnghae asked his fellow player while trying to peep n the cheerleader`s skinny and pale legs.

"Yeah, she`s y right?", Eunhyuk peeped too showing his gummy smile. "Her name is Hwang Yoon Hee. I heard she`s still single.", he whispered.

“Really?”, he is still peeping on her legs. “Hwang Yoon Hee!”, Donghae smiled continuously as he keeps on repeating her name. “I`ll make her mine.”

 

“Did you hear it?”, Yoon Hee asked the girl, one of the dancers of their squad beside her.

“Heard what?”, she wrinkled her forehead.

“Someone has been calling my name. I guess the voice came from the back.”, she looked back and saw the layers peeking at her legs. “YAH!”, she screamed.

All the players shifted their sights fastly except for Donghae who is still out of his mind. “Wow!”, he even exclaimed when Yoon Hee faced them.

Yoon Hee`s eyebrows crossed seeing Donghae looking lustfully at her.

“Wow!”, he continued doing it. Eunhyuk even nudged him but his sense cant come back. He started peeping from her legs....up,up,up,up until their ees met. His eyes grew bigger than what was usual seeing her smoldering eyes. He cleared his throat.

“Hi Yoon Hee!”, Eunhyuk interrupted with a good aim, trying to save Donghae.

“Yah you ert!”, Yoon Hee angrily yelled at Donghae.

Finally, his sense came back. “ert? Who are you calling ert?”, Donghae stood up from the plastic chair.

“Im not cross-eyed. Obviously, Im looking at you, you ert!”, she put her hands on her hips.

“Dont you ever call me ert! Dont you know my name?”, he raised his left eyebrow.

“Why do I need to know your name? You dont even MATTER and EXIST in my life.”, she raised her eyebrows too.

“What`s my name?”, he asked the whole campus, looking madly at YoonHee.

“LEE DONGHAE!”, they answered back. Girls started to stumble again, yelling the famous LEE ODNGHAE in their campus.

“You heard that? You know me now? Can you see the girls around me, huh?”, he chuckled.

Yoon Hee chuckled too. “Ah, so you are LEE DONGHAE?” The so-called Boy-Next-Door which fools almost every girls here in our campus?”, she raised her eyebrows again.

“What did you say?”, he really looks freaking angry now.

“Dont you ever use your ego to me. I dont easily get captivated by a boastful man like you.”, she looked at him from top to bottom and turned back. This line insulted Donghae.

“Prrrrrrrrrrrrttttttt”, the referee whistled, meaning the game will start now after presenting each team`s cheer.

“Im not yet done with you Hwang Yoon Hee! No matter what you say, I`ll make sure you`ll be mine.”, he smirked and sat again.

 

 

Kyaaaa..here`s the first chapter... :)))

Enjoy reading, neh?