Time To Go!

Top Love

 

Eun Ae

“Sorry noona, I didn’t notice that you weren’t facing me!” The black haired boy I had just run into yelped.

“Yah, why are you apologizing? Not like you did it on purpose.” An older looking boy said looking directly at me.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

“No, I know he didn’t. I’m sorry I wasn’t paying attention.” I replied with a hint of anger in my voice. He sounded like he was accusing me and I really didn’t like that.

“Noona, its okay, CAP hyung is just annoyed right now.” A brown haired boy with big lips apologized quietly.

I softened.

“He’s not the only one. I’m Kim Eun Ae. Who are you guys?”

“We’re Teen Top! I’m Niel!” The brown haired kid smiled.

I laughed at his enthusiasm. He reminded me of Chung Ae and Mi Hi when they were excited about getting ice cream.

“Who cares about him, I’m Ricky!” The last boy smiled pushing his way in front of the others.

“I’m Changjo.” The one I had bumped into smiled at the floor shyly.

Freaking adorable.

I smiled. I didn’t usually take a liking to someone so easily, but Changjo had already gotten on my good side for some reason.

“Aren’t you gonna introduce us unnie?” Chung Ae interrupted my thoughts. She was looking at Niel, although no one else but me seemed to notice.

“Couldn’t do that yourself?” Ae Sook answered her teasingly. They laughed lightly.

“Ignore them.” Cho Hee put in. “I’m In Cho Hee.” She smiled brightly.  “That’s Choi Ae Sook and Sun Chung Ae.”

All four boys looked at us unsure of what they were supposed to say.

“I’m CAP. You’ve met the others already I guess. Sorry for earlier, we’re just in a bit of a rush.”

“Well so are we. Be a little nicer next time.” I shot at him.

 I was a little bit on edge I guess.

“Why are you in a hurry?” Cho Hee asked trying to change the subject.

“We have somewhere to be soon.”

“Why don’t you just go then?” Chung Ae asked sensing Eun Ae’s mood.

“We’re waiting for two of our hyungs.” Niel answered politely. Chung Ae smiled at him.

They’re waiting for two people, just like us. Six members just like us?

I had a weird feeling about these boys.

 

Mi Hi

“Come on Mi Hi, let’s go!” Jae Hwa yelled as we reached the practice room.

“I’m going, I’m going!” I furrowed my eyebrows trying to think of where my phone could be as I walked through the doorway.

“Woah.”

I looked up as I heard that word come out of Jae Hwa’s mouth.

Two boys were standing across the room from us.

“Who are you?” Jae Hwa asked curiously.

They looked up at her in shock. I guess they weren’t expecting to see anyone.

I looked them over. They were both very handsome boys. They didn’t seem to be any older than us. My eyes fell on one of their hands.

“My phone!” I ran over and tried to pull it out of the kids hand.

“Yah!” I heard multiple people yell.

Jae Hwa had apparently ran over with me, and both boys were looking at me wide eyed.

“What?” I asked genuinely confused.

“Do you ever think before you act?” Jae Hwa asked me incredulously.

I glared at her.

“Will you give me my phone please?” I glared at the boy holding my phone.

He smirked at me.

“For your name.”

I stared at him. I really didn’t have the time for this.

“My name is Lee Mi Hi. Now give me my phone.”

I yanked it out of his hands.

“I knew it. Actress Lee Mi Hi. I’m Chunji from Teen Top. Heard of me?” he winked.

I didn’t like his attitude.

“Nope, never. Sorry, but I have to go. Maybe we’ll see you and your friend again.” I moved away from him. Just as Jae Hwa reached the door I heard one of them speak.

“Sorry for Chunji’s attitude. I’m L.Joe. I really do hope you guys do well today Lee Mi Hi and Park Jae Hwa.” With that he walked out the door and down the hallway with Chunji in tow. I caught Chunji smirk at me before disappearing out the door.

“Yah!” Jae Hwa yelled and ran after him.

What the heck just happened?

Universal

The two boys dashed down the hallway but stopped right as they met the group of girls standing in front of the stairs with the rest of the Teen Top members.

“Oh, hyung you’re back?” Niel asked Chunji and L.Joe.

They looked around at the girls and nodded quietly.

Who are these girls? They look so young and so charming…

“These are the other two members, Chunji and L.Joe.” CAP introduced. They bowed in greeting.

“Yah! How do you know my name?” Jae Hwa asked running up after them.

“What?” Lovely asked together.

“These two were in the practice room, and that one knew her name.” Mi Hi explained.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to freak you out.” L.Joe replied.

“Don’t be so accusing.” Cho Hee spoke up in L.Joe’s defense. He smiled at her and she ree of her stunning smiles.

“Look I’d love to explain, really I would. But we have to go.”

“GIRLS!” They all heard a yell from downstairs. “I SAID A MINUTE NOT 10. GET DOWN HERE NOW!”

“Dammit, the manager is gonna have a heart attack.” Chung Ae muttered bitterly. She looked back up at Teen Top momentarily before turning on her heel and walking down the stairs. Cho Hee smiled apologetically and followed her.

“We have to go too. Come on Mi Hi, Jae Hwa. We can’t be late.” Eun Ae grabbed their wrists and dragged them away with Ae Sook in tow. Jae Hwa and Mi Hi shot Teen Top intense glares before disappearing.

“What the heck just happened? Who are they?” Chunji asked bewildered.

“They’re Eun Ae, Ae Sook, Mi Hi, Jae Hwa, Cho Hee, and Chung Ae.” L.Joe replied, eyes still set on the stairs.

“Hyung, how do you know them?” Niel asked.

L.Joe stayed silent.

I wonder when we’ll meet again.



 

Author's Note: See, this one was longer~ Hopefully you liked the chapter! Please leave comments with suggestions or likes. I'll keep trying my best ^^

Anyone curious about what happens next? Guesses? ;)