[OneShot] - SHINee's Pissed Off

[OneShot] - SHINee's Pissed Off

"LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" Laughed Angela. 
"LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" Laughed Sophie. 

-meanwhile.. at SHINee world.. aka Korea..- 

"Ugh, hyung, what's that laughing noise?" Key asked JongHyun.
"I don't know, KiBum-ah! It's pissing me off!" JongHyun replied.
"Oh! Me too me too!" TaeMin bounced up. 
"It's so loud." MinHo blocked his ears.
"I'm going to cry.." Onew said. 

SHINee continued to discuss this 'loud' laughter until they finally decided to go to Australia, the source of this horrible laughter. They were sooo pissed off by then, even the usually polite Onew was pissed off. They arrived at Australia to see two girls laughing their heads off. VERY LOUDLY. 

"You're such a bad bad bad girl!" Said Key.
"You make me pissed off!" Said Onew. 

They recited the lyrics to UKISS's Man Man Ha Ni and began doing the dance. For some reason, everything became silent and SHINee admitted that they were no longer pissed at these two girls. Infact they liked them very much and the mood became very 'fanfic-like'(?). This time, they were all laughing until suddenly, JongHyun admits that he's actually dating Key.

"Yeobo will you marry me?" He kneeled down on the ground infront of Key, holding out a diamond ring. 
"YES!" Key squealed like a little girl. So then, JongKey planned their wedding and invited SHINee and the both of Angela and Sophie. When it was bouquet tossing time, they tossed the bouquet and TaeMin caught it. 

-One week Later- 

"Will you marry me?" MinHo proposed to TaeMin, similar to how JongHyun proposed to Key. 
"yesss!" TaeMin replied, similar to how Key replied to JongHyun. Then, they got married and both 2Min and JongKey lived happily ever after. However, Onew did NOT have a wife / husband to live happily ever after with, so then he decides to let the two girls live with him. THEN he lived happily ever after. 

THE END.

 

That would be the end of my lamo fanfic x3 did you enjoy it? I'm sure you didn't. kekekekekkekeke