The Rose And The Thorn

Accidentally In LUV
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(*Sorry for not updating recently. It's been hard and I lost track of time. Lol. Forgive this author. I would like to thank everyone for the patience. I know the story has taken a turn but hope to direct it back to it's main subject. Please enjoy lots!^^)"Why?" She asked. "Just had to see you again." He answered. "About what? Is this about revenge or about us personally?" She continued to ask as they turned another corner. Hyunjoong was still grinning and had a predatory look. "Beautiful." He finally said. "What?" She replied. "You're so beautiful." He looked her over. "Stop it... You're scaring me." She took a side glance and jumped as he touched her shoulder. "He stopped them from walking and stepped towards her. She knew then, beyond doubt, and what he wanted. But it was crazy, unthinkable. Why would he force someone and risk his freedom to start a new life for one brief violent moment of forced . She took a step back and he took another step. ", it made no sense. Unless... If he intended to kill her afterwards, then he wouldn't take much of a risk at all. Afterall he is already known to be dead. He kept coming. Slowly. Relentlessly. Heavy steps and grinning as he saw comprension enter her eyes. She backed, taking huge steps back and hitted the bush. She would not be quick enough to defend herself. He was a powerful, athletic man and in excellent physical condition. "I wanted you since I first laided eyes on you at the apartment." He said. "Just wanted to get at you." He added. Time seemed to stop for her. Like in a slow motion movie. She watched as he approached her as if he was a creature in a nightmare. The atmosphere had suddenly became thicker. As soon as she spotted the knife, Sora froze. Hyunjoong was upon her. He placed his hand on her s and squeezed them through the silky fabric of her gown. The contact snapped her out of trance and she knocked his hand away. She twisted out of his grasp and ran further passed one of the path in the maze. She could hear him laughing in mad humor of hell. Like this was his favorite game back when he was a kid. "Oh, that's it. I want to get in you little girl." He said those words. For a moment, the fear that made her legs rubbery and turned her emotions into hate, anger, fury. He had enter her private space uninvited and she was possessed by rage that blurred her vision. Her heart raced as he was closer to getting what he wanted. She moved forward and found a rock. It wasn't much but it was enough to stop him just for her to escape. Hiding behind a hedge, she waited. With a small cry of triumph, she threw the rock. He was too surprised to duck and the hard rock caught him on the side of his head. He didn't go down. He wasn't seriously injured and wasn't bleeding. He was no longer in a playful mood and the crook smile disappeared. His lips was in a set grim and tighten. In fury, he charged at her. Sora kept the distance as he rushed straight at her. Her fear gave away again and she ran through the maze and lost herself in it. Coming to a dead end she looked for something else and stepped back as he appeared from a corner. "Stay back." She felt like one of those character in a old horror movie. Like in battle with a zombie or monsters. He kept coming and blinked at her as he saw blood running down his head. He didn't move. It seemed Sora threw another rock at him without him realizing it. Incredibly, he took one more step towards her. His eyes flashed, not icy as they had been, but watery and fevered. He lifted the knife up and started towards her again. She panicked and watch as the knife fell out of his hand. The sound of a cry filled the air and Hyunjoong howled as the knife spun away from him. He fell forward and cradled his right hand wailing in pain. He was on his knees and looked back. In rage he intended to come after him instead. But pull back as Leeteuk pointed the knife at him. Mrs. Park stood behind her son in fear and signal Sora to run to her. Sora slowly stepped around and rush to them. Hyunjoong, eyed Sora and Leeteuk. Sitting there he started to laugh and cry like a lunatic. He had lost his mind and cried some more as the police finally arrived... Watching from a distance, Leeteuk stood next to his mother while the paramedic checked on her. He kept his eyes on Sora who was seated in the ambulance while getting treated. Her parents stood not far from her while being questioned. Their eyes met and Sora was the one to pull away first. He turned around as his mother called for him. "Why don't you go check up on Sora. I'm fine, your father is here." She said. He hesitated to go and when he was just about to, Min Hyorin rushed over to him and locked arms with him. "Oh, oppa. Are you hurt. I heard someone has been hurt and was scared for you. I'm scared, could you take me home?" She asked. He pulled on her arm, looked over to where Sora was and watch as she finished up. "I'm busy. Take a cab home." He said and moved away from her. He walked pass the reporters and ignored their questions.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter