Not Yours Anymore

Pretty Girl, Beautiful Disaster

“So… I take it that you two have been talking about me?” Doojoon asked, catching clues from Chorong’s earlier statement.

“Yep. Woohyun saw my reminder for our meeting and… Let’s just say that someone got a little bit jealous,” Chorong laughed. “Oh, yeah, your mom’s dress. Versatile, huh?”

“Yes… Do you have any idea on how the dress looks like?” Doojoon said, rather helplessly. “I’m really sorry, I’m not good at these things.” He looked around to find his mother still admiring the clothes hung on the racks around the place. “Are those other orders?”

“Yes. They haven’t been taken, though,” Chorong said. “How do you like this one?” Chorong pointed to a particular knee-length dress on one of the catalogues Doojoon wasn’t holding. “I’ve tried out making this dress for myself and it turned out good. And most of all, it has a formal touch on it, so it’s ‘versatile’, to quote you.” Chorong grinned.

“Well, I’m going with what you picked out from me since I practically know nothing,” Doojoon chuckled. “Eomma! We’ve picked out a dress for you!” Doojoon called out for his mother. Mrs. Yoon walked over to his soon and conferred about the dresses on the catalogue. Woohyun took the time to scoot closer towards Chorong.

“So that’s the Yoon Doojoon…”

“Yep, he is,” Chorong nodded. “A nice guy, isn’t he?”

Woohyun couldn’t quite put a finger on it, but there was a nagging feeling every time he caught Doojoon’s eyes. There was something knowing, something threatening, especially after he claimed seeing him before. He shook his head off, mentally scolding himself for judging people. Maybe he’s not all that bad, he thought. After all, Chorong deemed him a nice guy.

“Well, you can say so,” Woohyun said, rather unsurely. “Well, since you’re kind of busy… I’ll drop by here on lunchtime like yesterday, okay?”

“Sure! I’ll spend my lunch break with you.” Chorong said, giving Woohyun a small peck on his cheeks. “Oh, maybe you can bring your friend here so that poor little Eunji wouldn’t be so lonely,” she added rather loudly, giggling to herself.

“Sure, I’ll bring Sunggyu-hyung along with me,” Woohyun replied in the same volume.

“Yah,” a faint voice was heard from the back of the curtains.

The couple laughed. Woohyun waved his hand dismissively towards Chorong to bid his goodbye and Chorong did the same. The guy then walked out the store.

“You’ve got yourself a handsome boyfriend, I see,” Doojoon said chuckling. Chorong giggled shyly at the remark.

“Woohyun’s a really cute guy. Maybe he feels comfortable around me since I can be mother-like sometimes.” She said.

“Anyway,” Doojoon said, “My mother agrees with our choice. I assume I can pick the dress up two weeks later?”

“Sure,” Chorong nodded. “We’ll try to make it in two weeks or faster.”

“Great,” Doojoon grinned, “nice working with you, Chorong-sshi.” He extended his hand and Chorong shook it.

“The pleasure is ours,” she replied politely.

Suddenly, Doojoon leaned over to her ears. “By the way,” he whispered lowly, “you might want to be careful with that Nam Woohyun guy.” He stood back upright and winked at her. “Once again, thank you very much, Chorong-sshi!” Doojoon and his mother walked out of the store, leaving the girl dumbfounded.

“What was that about…?”

***

a/n: To be honest I'm not sure if this is a complete chapter, but since it's been hidden for a really long time I decided to just un-hid it. cx I'll try my best to think of how this will work out. Thank you for reading!