1

Late
Please log in to read the full chapter

You were in the shower washing the suds from your hair when the door opened. Looks like you forgot to lock it again. Great.

What does he want now? you thought to yourself.

"Baby?" Yonghwa called out.

"Hm?"

He took a deep breath, almost as if he was nervous. "We're both running late so I was wondering-" he stopped to clear his throat- "if maybe I could... join you?" Although a curtain separated the two of you, he still looked down bashfully. "I promise I won't try anything. I really just need get to the studio as soon as I can. The band is waiting for me."

He sounded timid asking this. After all, that sudden blackout in the middle of the night didn't just affect your alarm clock. Perhaps he was telling the truth. You were still hesitant, though. It's not like either of you will be seeing anything new, but there was still something awkward about showering in his presence. However, you weren't going to reject him when s needed him.

"Uh, okay." You turned around as he got in, your back facing him.

He started to wet his hair as you were scrubbing yourself. He noticed you struggling with the spot between your shoulderblades, so he took the cloth from your hands and helped you. You jerked at his touch, causing him to drop it.

"I'm sorry," he said. "Did I scare you?"

"A little," you answered. Truthfully, it did scare you a little but you found yourself more... aroused... than frightened. The way his fingers ran down your back was such a delicious feeling; however, it was a feeling that you didn't have any time for.

"I'm sorry," he repeated before handing the cloth back to you.

"It's fine."

The two of you continued awkwardly for a few minutes until he broke the silence.

"Can you help me with my back? I can never reach that spot either."

Your jaw dropped and you felt your cheeks burn. They were tomato-red, you were sure of it. Thankfully you still had your back to him. "Oh... I'm sorry, but I'm almost done. And I think I may even be la

Please log in to read the full chapter