Chapter 3

Four Kingka-s

(Song : AOA - Get Out)

 

TL (Teacher Lee) : It's a letter from your parents.

YM (Yumi) : Hmm? Why all the sudden?

 


Dear Yumi ,

                  We're going to stay at Canada for a while so make sure you don't go home.. Because I accidentally took it with me. So , your father decided that you better stay at Leejoon house. It's okay right? By the way you and Leejoon are close.. So there's not a problem then.

                                                                                                                                Love..

                                                                                                                       Your parents ..


 

'What?! Why did you took the keys with you mom?!' Yumi thought to herself. She can't believe that her mom will really took the house key with them..

 

~~~~~

 

YM : Joonnie oppa, please please please for preety please!

LJ (Leejoon) : I said no.

YM : Why? Do you want me to became a begger?

LJ : It just ... Nevermind ..

YM : If you still don't let me stay at your place for a while .. I ... I .. I'll stay here even though it will be raining until you let me!

LJ : Fine .. Let's see how far you will continue..

 

Leejoon just left Yumi alone at the school bench. He looks to the sky , 'It will be rainig .. I hope that Yumi will give up ...' he thought to himself. Even though he left her behind , he's still worried about her.

 

~~~~~

(Song : Sunny ft Luna - It's me)

 

2 hour later, it started to rain and Leejoon quickly when back to the place where he left Yumi alone. The weather is bad. The rain are raining so hard.

 

As soon as Leejoon at the place where he left, he's shock by Yumi. Yumi still at the same place and same position like 2 hours ago. All of the students at Semi High School look at her including the other member of the Four Kingka-s but Yumi didn't care about it.

 

Without thinking Leejoon quickly went to Yumi and pull her but Yumi push him.

 

LJ : Yumi-ah.. Stop it right now..

YM : N-not... *sniff* ...until... *sniff* ....you... *sniff* ....let me .. *sniff*

LJ : Yah! you're such a stubborn! Now look at you, sniffing!

YM : Whatever...

LJ : Yumi-ah .. It hurt me when see you like this!

YM : Then, (Small voice) Let me stay at your house then ..

LJ : Fine .. You can stay at my place ..

YM : Really?

LJ : Yes .. But let's go somewhere to dry ourself..

YM : Okay ..

 

 

~~~~~~

 

Leejoon worried sick about Yumi. He really don't like when Yumi is hurt.

 

Leejoon is now help Yumi at his classroom . (The four kingka-s are at the A+ class while Yumi at the A class) All of the students in the class look at them and the girls started to gave Yumi a death glare.

 

YM : Oppa .. I think I should go now ...

LJ : Serve it yourself! Who told you to be stubborn at the first place..

YM : But the girls .. They make me feel like they want to kill me..

LJ : Then I protect you then ..

YM : Fine .. Prove it !

LJ : Not now, they might think that I'm your boyfriend..

YM : Whatever~

 

In the other side.. the Four Kingka-s member keep on looking at them, wondering why they will be close.

 

DW (Dongwoon) : Is that his girlfriend?

MS (Myungsoo) : But he said that he is single!

Kai : Huh..

DW : Why give a  'huh' Kai? Are you jealous ?

Kai : Me ? No way!

 

~~~~~~~

(Song : Infinite H - Special Girl)

 After a whole day of study, Yumi and Leejoon went to a shop to buy some clothes.

 

LJ : Why do you want to buy clothes?

YM : My mom accidentally took the house keys with them ..

LJ : But .. you never said that ealier! If you said that ealier I-

YM : That's the past and the past can't come again right?

LJ : What ever but your mom is the best though..

YM : Mind to bother you why?

LJ : I never heard of someone accidentally took the house keys with them even though their children not going with them.

YM : Whatever~

 

......

 

YM : Oppa, what about this one?!

 

Yumi show to Leejoon the clothes that she wanted. It's a beautiful T-shirt and a short jeans.

 

LJ : Ask yourself.

YM : Oppa.... (puppy eyes) please ..

LJ : Fine, I'll buy it for you ..

YM : Thank you!

 

~~~~~~

Finally, at 7.30 p.m , the two of them stop shopping and went to Leejoon house. Before the come in, Leejoon stop Yumi.

 

YM: Why you stop me?

LJ : Er.... Promise me that you'll never tell anyone about this ..

YM : About what?

LJ : Just promise me and you'll know it later.

YM : Fine .. I'll promise

 

After s short 'promise' stuff, Leejoon open the front door while Yumi still busy arranging her bags. She look to the living room and she can't what she saw, it was her favourite boys infront of her. The Four Kingka-s!

 

Myungsoo , is reading some books . Dongwoon, is playing the piano at the living room with his soft fingers and Kai is drinking a cup of coffee while wacthing the tv.

 

LJ : Hmmm .. Guys, I'm home ..

 

All the sudden the boys look at Leejoon. But Yumi comes in , the boys were shock.

 

YM : H-Hello .. I'm Choi Yumi.

 


Wahh!!! Finnaly chapter 3 is arrive .. Do you guys like it? I hope you do .. wink wink!