Chapter 1

Four Kingka-s

Your name is Choi Yumi. You are a senior at Semi High School. At your collage, there were four kingka-s (handsome and hot). You really a fan of them. You had been liking them since they help you 3 years ago.

 

Flashback

 

Yumi were too tired to study because last night she attend G-Dragon concert. She sitting under a big tree behind her school. The tree were too big until it can be a great hiding place.

 

Yumi close her eyes and accidentally fell asleep. Then, four handsome and hot boys look at her and one of them open his school jacket and cover onto Yumi body because of the cold weather. Then they just went somewhere else.

 

Yumi open her eyes and saw a jacket. She look at the name and the owner of the jacket is Kai. She search for Kai at her class because Kai is popular at her class yet she don't know why. She quickly ask her friends and they said that Kai is a chic guy. When they says 'chic-guy' , she know it must be one of the kingka-s at her school.

 

Kai : Can't I get my jacket back?

 

As Yumi turn, she  saw one of the Kingka-s member infront of her.

 

Kai : Can't I?

YM (Yumi) : Oh...oh! Here you go..

 

Yumi gave Kai his jacket back. Yumi smile to him hoping that he will smile back .. But .. He give Yumi a smirk! But since Yumi like them, she didn't care about it.

 

End Flashback

 

KN (Kotnim) : Yah! Don't day dreaming!

YM : Sorry!

KN : Don't worry .. Look! They're already here!

 

Yumi and Kotnim turn their look to the school gate and saw their school kingka-s has come. All of the girls taking picture of them including Yumi and Kotnim. Semi High School's kingka-s are so popular at Seoul. They have four member, Leejoon , Myungsoo , Dongwoon and Kai.

 

KN : Oh my! They're too handsome! Yumi, quickly take many picture of them!

YM : Fine already! Geez .. don't push me so-

 

A fangirl of Four Kingka-s accidentally push Yumi and Yumi bump to one of the kingka. She apologize to the person and she's shock when she realise that the person that she bump to is Myungsoo , the kingka that she like.

 

MS (Myungsoo) : Are you okay?

YM : I'm okay ..

MS : How can you be okay when your knee is now bleeding?

YM : My knee ... WHAT?!

 

Yumi look at her knee, she fainted and all of the people at there were panic. Lee Joon , the leader of Four Kingka-s, pick Yumi up like a bridal style and quickly went to the school clinic.

 

********************************************

 

KN : Do you think that she will be fine?

LJ (Leejoon) : She will be fine ..

KN : Thanks for your help but.. what is your relantionship with Yumi?

LJ : Oh .. Oh! Sorry but I have to go now.

KN : But but!

 

Kotnim would like to have a long conversation with Leejoon but Leejoon ran to somewhere else leaving Kotnim alone with Yumi who is now sleeping at the school clinic. Yumi slowy open her eyes ad Kotnim notice it.

 

KN : Yumi , you're awake.

YM : Oh .. Hmmm... By the way, why am I here?

KN : You silly! You fainted infront of the Kingka-s!

YM : WHAT?!

 

Yumi voice were too loud until everyone at the clinic can hear her.

 

YM : Sorry , sorry ..

KN : Geez , don't so loud!

YM : Okay but .. I fainted infront of them .. Infront of the Four Kingka-s..

 

Yumi started to think again. She think that because of the accident, maybe the kingka-s would worried about her.

 

KN : Yah! Stop daydreaming again!

Ym : Owh ... I was day dreaming ... Sorry

KN : But , what is your relantionship with Joonie oppa?

YM : Who ?? Owh ... Leejoon ... What?!

 

'Oh no, what if she finds out? I'm sure dead meat then!' Yumi thought herself.

 

Flashback

 

YM : Joon oppa is my upff-

 

Before Yumi finish her sentence, someone suddenly close by his hand. She turn back and that person who close is Leejoon.

 

LJ : Sorry but can I talk to Yumi please?

 

Yumi friend said yes and Leejoon took Yumi from there while closing Yumi mouth. They now at a place where nobody can't find them.

 

YM : What are you doing?

LJ : What are you doing? Are you goona tell the whole students that you and I are cousin?

YM : Why can't I?

LJ : I't not that you can't .. It just ...

YM : What?

LJ : A long time ago my ex been bullied..

YM : What! How can ..

LJ : Because they knew that she is my girl.. ex girlfriend..

YM : So? She is your girlfriend and I'm your cousin .. What's the same?

LJ : I just don't want you to get hurt . We been friends since we were little... How can I let my friend hurt?

YM : Owh ... Fine but let me use your earphone for a week.

LJ : What and why?

YM : Cuz my earphone already gone ..

LJ : Fine .. At least you will not get hurt ..

YM : Thank you oppa, you're the best!

 

End Flashback

 

KN : Choi Yumi !

YM : What?

KN : Why do you keep on day dreaming today?

YM : Fine , I will stop day dreaming..

KN : Yumi, while I was on the way to here, I saw a concert poster.

YM : Concert poster? Who?

 

Kotnim took out the poster from her bag and gave it to Yumi. That concert is ..

 

YM : Whoah! Daebak!

KN : I think we should go!

 

The poster is about their school kingka-s is having a concert at Thursday night. The most exciting part is, everyone can come.

 

KN : This is Daebak but .. the ticket are to expensive .

YM : How much ?

 

She look to the ticket price and it says that it's 10,000 dolar . The ticket is expensive, maybe because they're the most popular boys at Seoul.

 

YM : Too expensive .

 

****************************************************

 

After a whole day of classes , Yumi finally can went to her home. Before she went to her home, she went to her aunt house. As soon as she come in to the house, she saw Leejoon at the living room playing his Samsung S3 .

She then suddenly remember about the poster. She quickly went towards Leejoon and sit beside him.

 

YM : Oppa ..oppa ..

LJ : Owh .. Yumi .. do you feel okay now?

YM : I felt better before you even said it ..

LJ : Whatever ..

YM : Oppa ~

LJ : What is it now?

YM : Can't you give me two free ticket?

LJ : What ticket?

YM : Four Kingka-s concert ticket.

LJ : What?!

 

Leejoon were shock. He know that this moment wil came. Yumi keeps on making cute faces to make Leejoon agree to give her 2 free tickets but Leejoon keep on saying 'no'.

 

YM : Fine! Then .. I-I will break your S3!

LJ : Miss Choi , Don't you dare..

YM : Na-ah .. Luckly without you notice , I already took your S3!

 

Yumi quickly went to somewhere else wand Leejoon S3 is stiil with her.

 

LJ : Where are she going? ... N-No way!

 

Leejoon finnaly follow her. He keeps on searching until he found Yumi at the bathroom. He quickly go to bathroom and saw Yumi is about to let go the S3 to the toilet bowl from her hand.

 

LJ : Choi Yumi , don't you dare!

YM : What if I dare?!

LJ : Fine.. you can have 2 free tickets!

YM : Promise?

LJ : Yes, I promise ..

YM : Fine ..

 

Yumi finnaly gave Leejoon his S3 back and then Leejoon take out 2 Four Kingka-s ticket from his pocket and gave it to Yumi.

 

YM : Thanks~

LJ : You're welcome but don't do it again , ok?

YM : Geez , Is you're that worried about that S3 , why can't you just marry it?

LJ : I really want to but there's no marrige like that , Yumi.

Yumi : Whatever~

 

After few hour spending at Yumi's aunt house, Yumi decided to go back to her house. At her house,as usual her father will go sleep first while her mother are still learning.

Yumi tip-toe to her room. After finish bathing, she wear cute pajamas and started learning like her mom. It's already at 11 p.m and Yumi went to her bed and sleep while hugging her teddybear.