01

Fall For Me Again

Ji Sun ran as fast as she could to the hospital the police told her. When she got to the emergency room, Jonghyun was already rushed inside for surgery and Key and Minho, his best friends, were already waiting outside.

“W-what h-happened?”, she immediately asked as soon as she got in front of the emergency room but Minho simply avoided her gaze while Key on the other hand was not as calm with her.

“This is all your fault”, he said clenching his fist.

“O-oppa”

“You heard me right! Your fault! He wasn’t completely sane when he left your house and I know you know exactly why that is!”, he accused her.

Ji Sun knew what it was about, the marriage proposal, she felt tears start falling from her cheeks. I shouldn’t have done that. And now, because of my fears, I might lose him.

The only one willing to stay by my side. 

At all cost.

My only love.  

“He was crying, Ji Sun”, Key said emphasizing every word which made her flinch and look at the ground, trying her best to stop her already falling tears, accept all of it Ji Sun. “Hyung... he was crying when he called me.”, he said, while trying his best to stop his tears. Key knew that he has to be tough, for Ji Sun, his bestfriend's love. “Hyung", he said in between his sobs.

"H-hyung, was also afraid when he proposed to you, Ji Sun-ah”, this made Ji Sun look up.

“W-what?”

Slowly, Key's voice started to raise. “He was afraid you’d deny him alright! But more than that... he was afraid he wouldn’t be able to make you happy! He was afraid that being married to someone like him, who has a lot of responsibilities, could make you sad!”

“But that’s impossible!”, Jonghyun has only made me happy ever since I met him. I never knew he had those thoughts!

But Key simply didn’t stop. “He was afraid he wouldn’t be enough for you! He was afraid that his family background can give you another scar! But still, he asked you to marry him! Because hyung said, happiness is with the one you love.”

“Hyung trusted his love for you! Why can’t you simply accept that! We all know that your feelings are mutual!”

Ji Sun couldn’t stop her tears anymore. Her knees gave in, and he fell into the ground, she bawled as she remember their moments together. She cried even more when she remembered that just a few hours ago, they were celebrating, but she ruined it.

Unable to take what was happening, Minho decided to in already. “Hyung”, he said as he stopped Key. “It’s not gonna change anything”, “Noona, is also hurting right now, you need to calm down”. 

Minho just looked at the crying Ji Sun, afraid to let her up, that her fragile self might break if he held him.

 


A few moments later and Taemin and Onew arrived, Taemin immediately rushed to Ji Sun’s side. “Noona”, he gently said as he tried to help her up. “Ssshhh, stop crying”, the maknae hugged her gently as she patted her back.

“Hyung will be okay”, he assured her as he assisted her to sit on the nearest bench. Slowly, Ji Sun’s crying calmed down, loud cries started to become small sobs. Gentle Taemin, touched her cheek and grinned at her. “I bet hyung told you that he’d come back again to ask you right?”, he said which made Ji Sun smile a bit.

“Hmmm”, she hummed as she nodded.

“We will have to trust him on that then”, Taemin said again and smiled softly at her.

 


After calming her down, Taemin pulled Minho and Key. “His parents can’t come, we couldn’t contact them, but they might hear about it soon”. Onew said to them.

“What happened?”, Taemin asked. Minho made a long sigh. “As you could see, he had an accident, car accident, he was driving, he called Key hyung before he had to accident, he was crying, it must have been hard for him to see anything.”, Minho let out a huge sigh.

“Hyung never cried before”, Taemin said.

“Anyway, He had some pretty major wounds, but the problem is this”, Minho continued and he sighned and pointed his head. “Hyung hit his head badly. It… “, he stopped, not wanting to say anything else.

“It could kill him”, Key finished which shocked Taemin and Onew, Taemin immediately covered his mouth. “Noona might hear you!”

“So What! Let her hear it!”, he almost screamed this time.

“That’s enough Key!”, Onew decided to step in now. “We’re all worried, it’s not only you”

 


Unbeknownst to them, Ji Sun pretty much heard everything. Slowly, she stood up from the bench and headed for the chapel found within the hospital grounds. She took a sit and kneeled. She prayed with all her might for Jonghyun’s safety. “Please, oh please, don’t take him away from me, I was wrong, I know I was wrong, please give me a chance to make everything right. Please, please, please keep him safe, I beg you!”

 


After more than 8 hours in the operation room, the doctors came out and Key and Onew immediately rushed to them. Ji Sun on the other hand just sat on the bench, afraid to hear the news while Taemin was reassuring her. “It’s gonna be okay, noona” It's gonna be okay. 

“Are you the Kim Jonghyun's family?”, asked the Doctor as soon as he got out of the emergency room.

“We’re his friends, his parents are overseas at the moment”, the doctor simply nodded. “The good news is, he’s already stable”, the doctor said which made them all took a long breath of relief.

“Bad news?”, Onew asked which made them all glare at him. “What?! He started it that way!”, he defended himself.

“He’s in the state of coma”, the doctor said which made Ji Sun gaped, the tense atmosphere was back again. “We don’t know how long he’ll sleep, but more than that… “, the doctor stopped.

“Just say it!”, Key was frustrated already.

“The bump on his head could have a side effect, we can’t guarantee that he’ll be completely okay when he wakes up. For now, we’ll just have to wait for it”, the doctor then left them and a nurse told him that Jonghyun will now be moved to a room.

A few more reminders were left but Ji Sun could no longer hear everything. Her mind was blank, unsure if she was happy or not.

“Jonghyun-ah, please wake up now, please be okay… please“,

 

 

 

 


A/N : Shikoyuki: 

First chappie is up! A lot of depressing moments more to come up, but it can't be always like that right?? 

kkkk XD 

 

 

Fighting Ji Sun-ah!!!