Bad boy

Imagines~

 

Imagine, you were a special MC on Music core and you were an MC with Boyfriend’s Jeongmin who was performing their comeback song “Iyah” that night. “So, Jeongmin… you and your group are performing ‘Iyah’ tonight right? It’s so much different than your debut song. It was so cute and now you guys have such a bad boy image. Personally, I really like the rough bad boy types.” You said as Jeongmin looked at you a bit funnily as if that got him really interested. “Yeah, well we are the bad boys now.”  He says full of confidence. Jeongmin was a cutie that you felt was somewhat like a dongsaeng to you instead of an oppa so you didn’t think he could be a real bad boy. The night went on and after the show, as you were walking to the bus stop alone, Jeongmin ran up behind you. “So you like bad boys right?” he says in a husky, y voice. You were shocked to hear Jeongmin speak like that for the first time and jumped a little. “Oh, Jeongminnie-ah! You scared me!” you said cheerfully, which made Jeongmin seem a little unhappy. He slowly approached you, step by step. Not knowing what to do, you slowly backed up until you hit a wall. You finally could feel the bad boy vibe coming from Jeongmin but at the same time, you felt a little scared. Turning around, you try to escape and find your way to the bus stop away from Jeongmin. He grabs you by the shoulders and slams you to the wall hard, but soft enough that you weren’t hurt. It suddenly turned silent and all you could hear was the heavy breathing coming from Jeongmin. His face was close enough to you that you could smell the mint from the gum he was chewing after the show. You stared into Jeongmin’s big brown eyes and finally realized how perfect he was. “Listen to me because I’m only telling you this once. I, am going to be your bad boy whether you like it or not.” He whispers into your ears. There was something about Jeongmin that you just couldn’t resist as you stood there silently, not breaking your stare. “I gotta go, but before I do…” he stops speaking for a second, leaving you so curious about what he was going to say to you. Right when you opened your mouth to ask him what he was going to say, Jeongmin leaned in and gave you a rough, passionate kiss. Once he broke the kiss, he smirked and walked away without saying another word. You knew then, that he was for sure your bad boy, leaving you wanting more.

 

Written by Joyce.