The Fourth Member

SM's New GirlGroup, 7 Destinies! {Apply Open for Visual!!!)

Lee Sooman's Office

"Are you sure? I mean, she's related with him, my boyfriend's best friend!!! I-I think I couldn't be close with her. If her brother knows about me and him, I'm dead meat! Dead meat, ahjussi, dead meat!" Stephanie said worriedly to her uncle.

He just said, "It's okay, she's the beast among all trainees. Besides her, it's Chonhee. So? Do we have any other trainees that are suitable and ready for this position?"

Stephanie was quiet. Everything he said was right. Why should I object? It's the best for 7 Destinies's future...

"Okay. I'll... Accept her. Even though it means secreting my relationship."

Sooman smiled. "Okay. I'll make the revealation now, you wait for her with Yeyin and Chonhee in your dorm." He ordered. Stephanie nodded and walked out.

 

 


 

Trainees' dorm

All of the trainees were taking a break from their daily schedules. It was lunch time, after all. That's when suddenly, an anouncement were made through the speakers.

"Lu Hana, please pack your things and move to the debuting trainees' dorm."

Everyone was speechless especially the girl named Lu Hana. She was a bit pale, probably shocked by the announcement. That's when suddenly, they heard a knock on the door. The nearest trainee opened it, revealing Luhan outside, panting.

"Luhan oppa?!" Hana screamed. Without warning, her brother barged in and hugged her sister, congratulating her. Hana was confused, as one of the trainees called her. "Hana! Come here, look!"

Hana and her brother quickly went to the computer and Hana was in great shock, she even screamed again in happiness. Then, her brother reminded,"Hana, pack your things up. I'll send you to your new dorm."

She nodded, and they packed her things together. After saying farewell to the other trainees, she walked out, going to her new dorm. Talking to Luhan all the way, they arrived the dorm. Luhan knocked the door a few times before someone opened it.

"Oh! You must be Hana. Come in! EunKyu and Chonhee are waiting! By the way, I'm Yeyin!!!" The girl said cheerfully. Then her brother gave her a goodbye hug since he was running away from his schedule just to congratulate his sister.

Hana walked into the dorm, heart thumping. She reached the living room, just to see two more debuting trainees inside, watching the television. Stephanie was the first to realize, as she said. "Oh Hana! Welcome!" Both Stephanie and Chonhee introduced themselves, and the four of them get to know each other, before Yeyin asked if they wanted to go shopping.

Agreeing, they all changed into suitable clothes.

"You can do it, like your brother. Fighting, Hana. Fighting!"

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Music

SM's success on EXO's GROWL and revealed another member of 7D!

by NaaSone - July 23, 2013 at 10:01 am                                                                                       4903 views  3045 comments 

 

Congratulations to EXO on their new song, 'Growl'! Also, a few days after Chonhee and Yeyin, here comes another member! 

 

 

Lu Hana, or known as Hana on stage, born on December 19, 1995 at Beijing, is the sister of EXO-M's visual, Luhan. It was suprising because Luhan never mentioned about her sister before. She calls her fans One, and her fans stated her as Book Worm. In the group, her positions are Vocalist, Lead Dancer and Rapper. It was said that she started dancing since she was 5, and she was casted because of it too.

Being the total of 170cm in height and weighs 49kg, her dancing skills are as good as Kai of EXO-K. There's nothing else to say about her voice, it beautiful, just like Baekhyun's. She's very close with EXO, just like Stephanie. She's one of the chef in 7 Destinies. Stephanie and Hana are close too, for having the same interests.

 

That's all for now, thank you and stay tuned to allkpop!

 

 

 

 

 


Three more members to go!

Annnnnndddddddddd...................

 

Happy Belated Birthday To our Brighter Than Gems, Tiffany!!!