Fan's Love

Fan's Love

"Min Hye...Min Hye..." Min Hye's friend called her excitedly. They will attend TVXQ's KYHD Fan Meeting, and it's her first time to see Changmin in person.

 

"Aish, yeah, i'm coming." She head downstairs and saw her bestfriend waiting for her waving her banner.

 

"Wait, where's your banner?" Her friend asked, she shook her head and smiled.

 

"I don't need one.....let's go now, we have to be in the front seats." She and her friend went out and headed to the fan meeting's place.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

 

*Changmin's P.O.V*

 

"Changmin and Yunho, we'll have some surprises for the fans, here are the roses..." The staff handed us 2 roses.

 

"What's this for?" Yunho hyung asked. 

 

"Well, while the two of you are performing "How Can I" you'll give the roses to the fans that you like....and also after the showcase, we'll have a fan sign event." He added and we just nodded. We headed to the dressing room to get ready, few more hours left and the showcase will start. I stared at the rose...

 

"Hm, wonder if someone will caught my eyes?" I told myself.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

*Min Hye's P.O.V*

 

Oh no! This is it! We're lucky that we're in front seats. I can't wait to see him. Min Hye, you have to calm down. 2 hours left before the showcase. 

 

"Yeon Ji ah, i will just go to the comfort room." I told my friend and left. As i was heading my way to the comfort room. I bumped into someone.

 

"Ohh..yah, why did you..." When i looked up, i was shocked.

 

"Mianhaeyo..." He told me.. It's Chang..Changmin??

 

"Oh...i'm sorry too...i'm sorry.." I bowed and ran to the ladies restroom. Omo! Did i just bumped into Changmin?...DBSK's Changmin? Gyah!! my cheeks are getting red. I look like a tomato.!!!

 

 

After that i went back to the auditorium, still my cheeks are blushing. Yeon Ji noticed it and asked me, i told her the truth and she's like squealing. She said i'm so lucky. Yeah, i am! I even stared at his eyes. Those eyes.....

Then i haven't noticed the show was about to start, the fans are already screaming and the lights turned off.

After a few minutes, Yunho and Changmin just popped out, and started performing Keep Your Head Down.

 

They are really good, as in....A real artists....I can;t help but to focus on Changmin. After performing Keep Your Head Down, they performed two songs... Before U Go and Maximum. And then after that, i saw some staffs giving them a rose. Then "How Can I" started playing.

What shocked me most is when Yunho went down to the stage and gave a fangirl the rose. The fangirl started to squeal and Yunho even shook hands with her. Then i looked at Changmin, who seems scanning the crowd. 

 

"OPPAAAA!" My friend squealed and raise her banner. Changmin the looked at our side. O_o! What's this? Is he staring at me or at the banner that my friend's holding? Oh no! It's really me. He's walking towards me...and the next thing i knew is he held my hand and took me to the stage.

 

*WTH? There are lots of fangirls!!!!* I said to my mind as i looked at the crowd. They are squealing as Changmin handed me the rose. He continue singing and I even looked at Yunho who gave thumbs up to Changmin.

 

When the song ended, well i'm still standing on the stage as in i'm an idiot. Then Yunho left and "Confession" started playing. There's a stairs on the stage, Changmin lead me there and told me to sit down. He also sat beside me and faced me. He started singing confession. OMG! I was smiling on the outside but in the inside i want to jump and scream.

 

After a 3 minutes song, Changmin guided me until to my seat and before that he hugged me then smiled. Before he went backstage, he waved at the fans and looked at me for the last time. 

 

"GOSH!! MIN HYE! You're so lucky!!!" Yeon Ji shook me and swear i'm getting dizzy. I heard some fan girls talking behind us.

 

"She's lucky, she got the attention of Changmin oppa..." A girl said. I guess i really am lucky. I can't and will not forget this day!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

 

After the showcase, the staffs told us that they will have a fansign event. We fall in line and wait for our turns to be called. 

 

"Next!" The staff said. I went to the stage and asked for Yunho's sign.

 

"What's your name?" Yunho asked and smiled.

 

"Min Hye..."I told him and he signed my album. 

 

"Thank you..." I bowed and he even winked at me. Then it's my turn to Changmin.

 

"Annyeong haseyo..." He then looked up, and we stared for each other for seconds.

 

"Ah...what..what's your name?" He asked. He's so cute, he's stuttering.

 

"Min Hye.." I answered and he signed my album. I was busy staring at him and i even didn't realize and see what he wrote.

 

"Here....see you again..." He said and i bowed at him. I went to the exit and smiled. Wait, what did he say? See you again???... I looked at the album and saw a message.

 

"Min Hye ssi, It was nice to meet you...I will be straightforward now, you really caught my attention. I hope to see you again. By the way, i know it will happened, remember i have your mobile phone....If you want it just go to SM...." I read what he wrote. What the??? I checked if i have my phone and it's missing.

 

"Min Hye ssi...Seriously, this is the besy day for me....We even had a fansign event.....oh..wait, haven't you noticed the phone beside Changmin oppa..? Strange but when i called you when Changmin oppa was signing my album. That phone rang...He just smiled at me..Weird huh?" She said and my eyes widen. So he got my phone? But when? how?...oh, yeah, the incident a while ago.

 

"Yeon Ji ah, i think i have to meet him again." i told my friend.

 

"Wae?"She asked.

 

"Well Changmin got my phone..." I replied.

 

"What???"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And yeah, that's where it all started, after meeting him that day when i got my phone back. He then asked me for another date..and another...until...he confessed to me. It's funny, how we ended up like this. But one thing is for sure...I really love this guy....not because he's my favorite member of my favorite boy group. But i love him because he's Shim Changmin and not Choikang Changmin. =)

 

 

 

*THE END*