MSJD: Secret Santa

First ELFs

 

                No... andwae...

                ‘I’m sorry... I already had someone...’

                It cannot be...

                Heechul opened his eyes from his train of thoughts... wondering why HeeYun rather broke up with him and disappeared... then it came that she had a daughter...

                “Aish... this is annoying” Heechul said when—

                RRRRRRRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGG!!!

                “Yobosaeyo?” Heechul answered his phone dully.

                “Oppaaaa~~~”

                “Yeh? CheulRi-ah... is that you?” Heechul asked and raised from where he was lying.

                “Neh~”

                “Why did you call? Is something wrong?” HeeChul asked, worried.

                “Can oppa pick me today at school? Aunt HeeRae said that she’s going to be late in picking me up and Eomma is on her way to Korea”

                “Ah... I see, arasso, stay inside the school... oppa will pick you up” HeeChul said.

                “Neh! Gomawo~~~ byeeee~~~”

                The other line hangs up. Heechul looked at his phone... the number was unidentified... maybe it was her teachers? If so... they better not bother HeeChul.

                “Hyung... going somewhere?” Ryeowook asked as he stopped peeling potatoes.

                “Neh, going to pick up CheulRi” Heechul said and puts on his jacket.

                “Ah... Aer you going to eat out?” Ryeowook asked.

                “Neh” HeeChul smiled and went out.

                Ryeowook continued to peel potatoes... he was the only one left inside their dorms since the others were on their individual schedules. Ryeowook poured some water on a basin... he placed the basin on the counter. Ryewook suddenly saw something in the basin... he looked closer... on the reflection of the water...

                A HAND WAS ON HIS SHOULDER!!!

                Ryeowook gasp and looked to his shoulder to find nothing. He looked on the water again... there was nothing except water. He sighed...

                Must be my imagination...

                Ryeowook’s thought was disturbed by the whistling sound of the kettle.

                Heechul parked his car outside the institution... he went inside the school to find CheulRi. There were a few kinds inside though... so he had trouble finding the kid. Then he spotted her in a distance. But then... she was talking to some man... Heechul couldn’t see his face.

                HeeChul’s heart raised, thinking that this man could be a bad person. HeeChul hurried towards them when the man pats CheulRi’s head and left. Heechul rushed towards CheulRi who was waving at the man.

                “CheulRi” Heechul called. CheulRi looked up and smiled, she hugged Heechul. “Ooomf!”

                “Oppa~~~” CheulRi hugged him. “You’re here~”

                “Who’s that person?” HeeChul asked as he pointed the person walking away. CheulRi looked at the person.

                “Ah... he’s my secret santa~~~” CheulRi said and smiled, Heechul looked at her incredulously.

                “Secret Santa?” Heechul asked.

                “Neh~” CheulRi smiled and held a doll in front of him. “He always surprises me with cute dolls!!!” Heechul frowned.

                “Wae?” Heechul asked.

                “Molla... he said that he had a granddaughter who was at my age” CheulRi said. “Said he can’t give her a doll... so he gave them to me” Heechul nodded and thought of HeeYun’s father.

                “How about your grandfather?” Heechul asked and CheulRi’s face drooped.

                “I haven’t seen my grandfather... Eomma and Aunt HeeRae always tells me he’s busy.” CheulRi sighed. “I bet he’s a bad person...” Heechul looked at CheulRi.

                “Wae?” Heechul asked.

                “Because, he doesn’t even have time to meet me... he’s always busy” CheulRi said. “AND he dis owned Aunt HeeRae” CheulRi pouted then suddenly cried. “WAAAAHHHH!!!” Heechul was shocked.

                “y-yah... what’s wrong?” HeeChul knelt to wipe CheulRi’s tears.

                “It’s... I-it’s j-just that... *sniff* He s-should love h-his daughters!” CheulRi grumbled. “H-he’s lucky *sniff* t-that he k-knew his d-daughters! *sniff* My Appa d-doesn’t even... kknow me!”

                Heechul’s heart ached. He pulled CheulRi into a hug and pats her head. CheulRi wailed on his shoulder, not minding the mucus and tears falling to his jacket.

                “SShhh... Gwanechana...” Heechul cooed.

                “W-why won’t A-appa know me?! *sniff*” CheulRi cried. “It’s s-so unfair!”

                “It’s alright” HEeChul cooed and started strolling through the cobbled path. “I’m here...”

                CheulRi kept on sobbing on HeeChul’s shoulder.

                “Know what?” HeeChul looked at her.

                “Hmm?” She looked at him.

                “Let’s have some fun!” HeeChul grinned at her...

...

                “... WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH~~~” Heechul was trying hard to steer the wheel.

                “Oppa!!! Oppaaaa~~~ we’re losing! We’re losing!!!” cheulRi was jumping out of excitement. Heechul kept his eyes on the screen where he plays car racing.

                “GAAAHHH!!!” Heechul swerved himself to the right then to the left, matching the car’s movement.

                “OPPAA~~~ don’t hit that—too late...” CheulRi drooped her shoulders as Heechul’s car hit the bin. GAME OVER.

                “Aisssh!!! No no no no!!! Andwae, andwae!” Heechul crossed his arms “I won’t play it anymore!”

                “Oppa, let me try” CheulRi said.

                “I can’t win, what makes you think that you can?” Heechul grimaced. CheulRi just smiled at him.

A few minutes later....

                “I WON I WON!!!” CheulRi clapped her hands while Heechul was gaping at her.

                “Aish! It’s dumb game anyway!” Heechul grumbled.

                “Oppa... let’s play that one” CheulRi pointed at some random game corner.

                “I don’t wanna play” HEechul grumbled.

                “Come on oppa~” CheulRi pulled Heechul’s arm to another game. “We’re here to cheer me up, not to make you mad”

                “Ffffuuuu” Heechul sighed in defeat.
...

                Ryeowook was done cooking for the members... now he has to wait for them to come home. He was freaked out a bit by the incident happened earlier... he wished that the members would hurry home. Ryeowook sat at one of the chairs in the dining area...

                It was awfully quiet.

                He looked at his phone...

                7:23 pm...

                “Why aren’t they coming home yet?” Ryeowook mumbled to himself. He got up from where he was sitting and decided to take a peek out of the dorm room.

                He opened the door and popped his head out.

                There... he saw MeeKyong and HyeWon, sitting by HeeRae’s doorway, both of them sunk their faces on their arms. Then... MeeKyong looked up.

                “Oh—Ryeowook-ssi” MeeKyong said that made HyeWon look up. Both of them stood up and bowed.

                “Anyeong haseo” Both said in unison. Ryeowook smiled awkwardly.

                “Anyeong Haseo” Ryewook said in a slight nod.

                After a while, Ryeowook invited them inside.

                “It must be a hard day” Ryeowook said and offered some cookies and tea to the guests. “By the looks of you 2”

                “Neh” MeeKyong said. “We kind of had a small race together” MeeKyong gestured at Hyewon.

                “Race? Who won?” Ryeowook asked. HyeWon took a sip of the tea.

                “Me” HyeWon laughed and MeeKyong made a face.

                “Ah... jinja?” Ryeowook nodded and smiled. “Better luck next time MeeKyong-ssi”

                “Nah... she won’t win. She’ll end up being lost” HyeWon rolled her eyes and MeeKyong just laughed goofily. “I’d have to find her” Ryeowook just laughed.

                HyeWon looked around to see the trophies and Super junior posters hanging around their dorm. MeeKyong took liberty on munching more cookies while Ryeowook sat awkwardly.

                “Ryeowook-ssi” MeeKyong called, Ryeowook turned to her “You’re born in 1987, right?”

                “Neh” Ryeowook said “This June” Surprisingly, HyeWon was delighted.

                “Then I’m your noona” Hyewon said “I was born in March”

                “Doesn’t matter, we’re all in the same year” MeeKyong rolled her eyes. “I was born in October! October 16” Ryeowook looked at her excitingly.

                “That’s after DongHAe-hyung’s birthday!” Ryeowook said.

                “Neh” MeeKyong smiled. Just then... one of the bedroom door opened revealing Yesung.

                “Oh—anyeong-haseo” He appeared to be just woke up. Ryeowook stands up and looked at him in disbelief.

                “You were here all along?” Ryeowook grumbled.

                “Neh... I haven’t got out of my room for the whole day” Yesung yawned. “Wait... I only got up when you were busy cooking”

                “You didn’t even bother to tell me you’re here?” Ryeowook asked frantically.

                “Eh?” Yesung looked at him dumbfounded. “I was tired and wanted more sleep” Yesung said and entered his room again. After a few while, Yesung was carrying a tank containing 2 of his precious turtles.

                “What are you doing?”MeeKyong asked as Yesung carried one turtle and brushed its shell with a toothbrush.

                “Brushing its shell to shine” Yesung said. Ryeowook looked at the tooth brush.

                “Wait...” Ryeowook spoke “Is that... is that Kyuhyun’s toothbrush?” Yesung smirked.

                “My way of revenge” Yesung said darkly. “Hohohohohoho...”

 


Kyuhyun: WTF!!!
Leeteuk: Language Kyu...
Kyuhyun: HYUNG YOU'RE GOING TO BUY  ME A GOLD PLATINUM TOOTHBRUSH >:o
Yesung:Eh? why?
Kangin: *kekekeke* serves you right magnae

 

 

itstwinklerkate  
YOU GUYS ARE ADORABLE. LET ME LOVE YOUUUUUU~ KYU WHAT`S WITH THE GIFT? I MISS KANGIN AND HENRYYYY 

PS. I WANT TEUKRAE MOMENTSSSSS <3<3<3

Eunhyuk: Let me looove you, from the bottom of my heart~
DongHAe: You hitting on her? >;o
Hankyung: Obviously

berrybunnyberrikins  
I see why your hyungs ignore you now baby mochi................ *infinitely creeped out by the underage pedo*
awwww ONE MORE COUPLE!!!!! I love kyuri just as much as haekyong!!!!!!!!!!! dw guys, just let Kyu stare at her forever ^^
awwwwwwwwww don't be jelly hae XD *love is in the aiiiirrrrrrrrrrrr~*
annoying ahjussi. that's all im gonna say. annoying ahjussi. =.=
author-nimmmmmmm.... you sure henry's still innocent? O.O

Henry: I AM INNOCENT~~~
Aimei: *ehem*looks away* yeah... sure
ZhouMi: Henry... henry henry.... 
Henry: Whaaaaat??? Berry, what did I do???

 

kampao00   Dont worry Hae , i think they are just close friend.. :") dont be jealous.. *hugs you

DongHAe: close frienddd???
Kibum: Yeah... closer than close >:]
DongHae: Yaaaaaaaaah!!!

 

ElfOtic  
Ahhh~ It's great as always!! :D I don't really know what to say to the SuJu oppas... so I'll just say HI OPPAS! HOW ARE YOU DOING? :) Keep up the awesome work Unnie!! ^______^

Siwon: Hey, ElfOtic :) So I guess you're a fan of ours and exo Hmm?
Heechul: well... duhhh how about the author, whose fandom are you?
Aimei: I AM SHELF!!!
Suju15: whut?
AiMei: It's SHawol and ELF... SHELF!!!

Sadiyahm  
Lol of course siwon and kibum oppa I would love to meet you guys

SungMin: Come to Korea~
Kyuhyun: We'll treat you~
Ryeowook: I wouldn't trust that magnae if I were you...

Patch1997  
Author Unnie another amazing update!!! Made my day again but R they dating i'm sorry but i ship MeeHae not BumYong! I know Kangin Oppa he is one stubborn man at least i know Kangin Oppa wouldn't deny his love hehehe :P Teukie Oppa just admit it already PLS u love HeeRae unnie!!!!!

Kangin: I know, right? *sigh*
HeeRae: I LOVE YOU TOO~~~~
LeeTeuk: YOU ACTUALLY EXIST?!
HeeRae: Well... DUH

 

DannyJ  
:) Wookie Oppa it's fine :) .. Are they really dating?? Meekyong and Kibummie?? Poor Hae :( .. Kyu is so sweet! Kyaaa *jumps around* I never thought Kyu can act like that :)) Kyu loves Seulri it is obvious *smiles* .. :)) 
Author-nim hwaiting!! I hope the writer's block will vanish soon :)

Kibum: Maybe... maybe not... that is my answer~
ShinDong: hey Danny, do you think Kyuhyun likes SeulRi?
Kyuhyun: Yah...

MiharuRaeJin  
Omona.. Kyuhyun really likes, no...he loves SeulRi, doesn't he? :)
And seriously...Kibum you're making me confused! >< Are you dating MeeKyong? because if you are...you are... I tried to think of something, but nah... Donghae, you mustn't give up on MeeKyong even if she's dating Kibum, though I have a feeling they don't, but even if they do, DON'T GIVE UP! Donghae hwaiting~ d(-_^)
My brother finished NFS and I was really envious but meh...I'm on the start... I really hate those drifting races on the mountain.. I either fall off or crash into rocks.. and is always last.. lol xD sounds fun, but only if there weren't monsters lol xD
You do too, Kyuhyun? What you DON'T play? x)

DongHAe: YEAH! Won't gonna give up!!!
AiMei: NFS.. yeah, I fall too LOL tht's why I don't play out of exasperation XD Oh...and Diablo is all about monsters... yeah lol I spend 50% screaming and running away from them HAHAHAHAHA but it's worth everything XD
Kyuhyun: I played diablo too...

 

AiMei: I AM VERY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!!
You see, I was spazzing over Henry's new MV.. TRAP WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH it's worth the watch and plus, HENRY WON IN MNET POLL TODAY!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

CHUKAHAEEEEE HENRY!!! WE'RE SO PROUD OF YOOOOUUUU

Henry: YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~ ILOVE YOU ALL, THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!!!

Kyuhyun: YAH! I WAS IN THE MV TOO!!! PRAISE ME!!!

AiMei: Uhh... good dancing Kyu~ you can be the next SJ dance machine....

Kyuhyun: Good

AiMei: So... stop with the spazzing XD Uhhm back to the story... Heechul won't give up on HeeYun! What would the next event be? Find out sooooooonnn

PS: Why does Wookie get some ghost haunting? find out sooooon