SUPER MAN

First ELFs

 

                11 pm in the evening before HeeRae finished some of the songs. They boys stayed though, preparing some food for them to eat.

                “Ah~” HeeRae massaged her nape and looked at the other girls who smiled tiredly and nodded.

                “Finished?” JungHoon asked.

                “Not yet...” HeeRae said. “But we’re finished with the MV song”

                “Jinjja?” This caught the attention of some of the boys.

                “HeeRae-ah... the ballad songs and the other songs are done...” SeulRi said weakly.

                “SeulRi-ah... gwaenchana?” HyunAe asked, SeulRi looked really weak

                “I’m fine...” SeulRi responded. The boys settled in the living room again, Kyuhyun looked at SeulRi... more like glared at her. MeeKyong went to the kitchen and came back with a device.

                “SeulRi-ah... we’ll take your Blood pressure, ara?” MeeKyong said worriedly.

                “Neh” SeulRi responded. MeeKyong attached the device at SeulRi, after a few while...

                “SeulRi-ah... I think you need to rest already, your BP is dropping” MeeKyong said. “Have you taken your medicine?”

                “Not yet” SeulRi said and sat on the chair and stretched.

                “Uhm... the food is ready” Ryeowook called. “We’ll prepare it”

                “We’ll help” HyeWon said but Leeteuk stopped her.

                “We’ll do it, it’s the least thing we can do for you” Leeteuk said and instructed the boys to arrange the whole place.

                Kyuhyun looked at SeulRi who had her her eyes closed. He had never seen her like this before, seemingly weak and pale...

                What happened to her?

                Kyuhyun thought... SeulRi opened her eyes and sighed. She looked at Kyuhyun then looked away. Kyuhyun kept on staring at her.

                You can’t avoid me forever Wang Sally...

                The boys and girls ate the food that the boys cooked, it was a quiet meal time since everyone seemed tired. SeulRi ate a small portion and drank a bit of water. Kyuhyun watched her. SeulRi looked around then again looked at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun gave her a pointed look and Seulri looked away.

                “HeeRae-ah, eat the food, not stare at it” HyeWon scolded. HeeRae ate the potato and looked at SeulRi.

                “SeulRi-eonnie” HeeRae called.

                “Neh?” SeulRi turned to her magnae.
                “Can you still rap?” HeeRae asked. SeulRi frowned.

                “I can, but I’m not sure if it will have the same feel as before” SeulRi said. “Wae?”

                “Eonnie... do you think you can rap using the same voice range like Kyuhyun’s?” HeeRae asked, the other members looked at HeeRae curiously. “Ani... HyunAe eonnie once did it with Yesung’s voice to rap in sorry sorry... is it possible?”

                “HeeRae-ah the rap I did, we didn’t use a strong vocal on that one, right?” HyunAe asked. HeeRae looked at SeulRi.

                “But is it possible?” HeeRae asked, SeulRi smiled and looked down.

                “Tell me what you have in mind and we’ll do it” SeulRi nodded her head. HeeRae smiled.

                All of them gathered in the living room again after eating their meal. They arranged and some of them washed the dishes. HeeRae was discussing the flow of the music to the rest of the girls so the boys can listen and get the idea on how to sing it. Leeteuk settled on the middle of the room and the rest of the boys behind him. Kibum was busy plugging more wires and checking if everything was fine. Leeteuk kept on observing him... Kibum didn’t really answered their question about coming back... all he said is...

                “Give me more time...”

                More time for what? He has plenty of free time to be with us... what does he mean by it?

                Leeteuk’s heart pained, thinking thatK ibum might hate them. But what could be the reason behind his hatred? True Kibum is neglected often times... but he is well cared and loved by the members.

                “Kibum-ah... can you come here for a minute?” HyeWon called Kibum who went towards the girls while the other boys just stared.

                “Why is he close with the girls, hyung?” ShinDong asked their manager. JungHoon frowned.

                “I’m not really sure. He did lost contact with the girls after the sorry sorry promotion... I’m not even sure why he’s here right now” JungHoon said in a lowered tone.

                “MWOH?! Are you crazy?!” Kibum blurted, looking wide-eyed at HyeWon.

                “Last time I checked, no” HyeWon responded sarcastically.

                “Ooooh sassy~” Heechul commented at HyeWon. “Teuk-ah, you should go for sassy girls like her, she can really match up with your attitude”

                “Yah, don’t talk about that” Leeteuk rolled his eyes.

                “Besides, Teukie-hyung got HeeRae” Siwon teased and the members sniggered.

                It was then the girls turned to the boys. Kibum looked like he was lost to the conversation and just accepted it. HyeWon stepped forth and the TV.

                “Alright suju listen” HyeWon started. “We’re going to display some powerful raps tonight. I’m sure ShinDong-ssi, Eunhyuk-ssi, DongHae-ssi, Heechul-ssi and Leeteuk-ssi won’t have a problem with this but the thing is, the main and the lead vocals are going to rap as well”

                Ryeowook, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Yesung, and Siwon looked at her increduluously as though what she’s asking was impossible. Ryeowook never rapped before same with Kyuhyun and SungMin. Siwon and Yesung would be able to do it, but it’ll take some time.

                “Of course, not forgetting the powerful adlibs and vocals, we will mix it” HyeWon explained. “Alright... we will sing so you’ll have the idea. On the screen, you will see some of your pictures along the lyrics. We will not sing the MV song tonight but the other comeback song”

                “Wae?” SungMin asked.

                “We still have to submit the MV song to the producers, if they approve it or not” HeeRae responded. “But they can’t say no to this one”

                “Okay, start!” ShinDong smiled, gesturing them to get singing.

                “Kibum will sing the chorus with us because we wanted it to be deep tones” HyunAe said and Kibum just smiled sheepishly at the members. The other members got excited, thinking that Kibum would actually join again.

                “Okay, music... cue!” MeeKyong said and the song started to play on the LED TV.

 

 

 

 

Super Junior is only missing the word man from their name...
They are strong super man idol

                 The starting of the song caught the members’ attention as Kibum started to rap it with MeeKyong. It was as though the song was trying to capture anyone’s attention and it was dominating one’s mind.

HyunAe (Yesung): Heeeeeyyyy~ SJ! LIKE THIS!

Bam ba bam bam bam-bam, bam ba bam bam bam-bam

HeeRae (Eunhyuk): When i am coolly dancing in the group that’s one of a kind in the world and uniquely moving the world
MeeKyong (Donghae): All the elfs in the world fall fall fall for me Run run run to me Let’s rejoice in this moment together
HyunAe (Yesung): I (emotionally) touch those people that have genuinely, quietly loved me
SeulRi (Kyuhyun): Needlessly bragging and being dishonest, I never have this kind of moments

                DongHae was proud that MeeKyong did the rap, since it was said that he was the one who will sing that part. Eunhyuk got his interests aroused when HeeRae rapped with the same feel as his. Kyuhyun watched as SeulRi made a powerful voice that matched his, but it was in a rap form. Yesung got his mouth gape listening to HyunAe made the rap versing of his tone.


Everyone: Our scale is the best and our scale (english) is the best Everything has to be the best
Super junior is only missing the ‘man’ from the name of ‘superman’
Our passion is the best and our concentration is the best
Who would be able to say we’ve finished
Super junior is only missing the ‘man’ from the name of ‘superman’

                The members were quite shocked to hear the chorus. The song was predicting of their domination in the world of K pop. But they were quite amused and at the same time, amazed that the chorus tells the truth about them and it made them proud of themselves.


Bam ba bam bam bam-bam, bam ba bam bam bam-bam


SeulRi (Heechul): Now, now, now, who is it?
(shindong!)
MeeKyong (Shindong): So why do all of you look back when i am right here Who the hell are you looking for I am shindong
HeeRae (Leeteuk): Should i pluck the stars for you, count them One, two, three With the stars we’ve lost from the start, We are thirteen stars
SeulRi (Heechul): But we are not lonely, we have sm family and elfs
HyeWon (Ryeowook): Don’t be disappointed, don’t judge/betray us You have already become drunk by the super holic
HyeWon (Sungmin): Try singing the song, and now even follow the dance Let’s get excited together
(repeat chorus)

                ShinDong was quite amused when his part came along. DongHAe shot a sharp look at ShinDong because MeeKyong raps the part of Shindong. Leeteuk felt a tug in his heart at the lyrics that HeeRae sung... he was the one to sing that part and it kind of gave him mixed feelings. HeeChul was watching the lyrics, not really minding when the girls are singing it. Ryeowook and SungMin was awed when HyeWon sung their parts continuously and changing to different tunes for each part.

SeulRi and HyeWon (Kyuhyun and sungmin):
When your heart is sad, when you want to listen to a song,
When you need something to lift your spirits up,
We are next to you, let’s all come together

Everyone:
Super junior
We are super junior
We are super super man

HyeWon and HyunAe (Ryeowook and yesung): When you’re very bored and surfing the internet,
if you just type in ‘super’ our results will come come out
We are always by your side Scream it out

Super junior
We are super super man

HeeRae (Eunhyuk): Even if they don’t know of us, we try our best every day,
MeeKyong (Donghae): If they question who who who we are, we show them our results
Everyone:Even if the road we walk is barren, We are in the end, super junior
The last man standing!!!

(Repeat chorus)

 

                The members gawked at the girls, not knowing what to say about the song. It was really powerful and at the same time it could give you goosebumps. Then there’s the time that SeulRi, HyunAe and HyeWon making powerful adlibs, who could have thought that these girls have gone through an accident while singing those?

                The members felt their hearts lifted as the phrase: ‘The last man standing’ kept voicing out in their mind. This song seemed to have boostened up their confidence. Anyone who hears this song and has knowledge of Super Junior’s history would be proud too.

                “There’s no word to describe it...” JungHoon said amidst the silence. The girls looked at the guys’ faces which were all unreadable. They had this blank look on them that made them stare at the girls like that.

                “I want to explain” HeeRae said since she was in charge of the lyrics of the song.

                The boys looked at her, all of them had questions in their mind. The main question is...

                WHY?

                “The song itself describes you guys... what you are, where you have been, and what you have become. None of these are biased because all of these are facts. I was inspired by Kim YoungMin’s outrage about you guys... it hurt me when he said those words. Because in any way, we’re a part of Super Junior that’s why I wrote this so everyone will know who Super Junior is” HeeRae said firmly.

                “We contributed our songs to you guys, not because of our own personal gain but because we have seen something in you that we have never seen in others” MeeKyong said. “We are the ones who lack the talent, not you... we have never seen guys who are as hard working and talented as you”

                “When you sing on stage with confidence, we felt very proud especially we have seen all of troubles and kept going on” HyunAe said while nodding. “We have seen you improve in many ways”

                “In our heart...” HyeWon started. “We have always stood before you guys, we never minded it. Just promise us that you guys won’t separate and we’ll never leave you behind”

                “Because that’s the meaning of our groupname... ELF” SeulRi said. “We will be your Ever Lasting Friends”

                We are Super Junior’s ELFs


Eunhyuk: @Kibum: What do you mean more time? More time for what?
Kibum: Molla~
Heechul: Yah! it's your character up there and you don't know?!
Kibum: well... I don't write my fate here >:)
Heechul: Touche...

 

DannyJ: Ahm .. Bummie oppa Are you really coming back?? .. hmm Teukie Oppa dont deny that you like HeeRae because you are so obvious .. I love you too Bummie Oppa but I love Hyukkie Oppa more :) 
Author-nim fighting!! 

AiMei: Thank you!!! I will do my best in every chapter~~~
Leeteuk: Yah, you better! can't you see I'm the target of teasing nowadays
Kibum: you're an easy target, hyung--oh and I will always love you, DannyJ!
Eunhyuk: Step aside Bummie, she said she loves me more~
DongHae: WANNA DIE?!

xAnehyuk: I am glad that they are getting normal with each other. SuperjuniorSARANGHAE 
kyuhyun why are you glaring at her kkeke don't scare her :p 

SUJU15: NADO SARANGHAMNIDA!!! (I love you too!)
Kyuhyun: I was not glaring at her... I was just staring until she will die hohohohohohho!!!
ShinDong: How did we end up having such maknae like him???

xKpopLover7087: Hi!~ I'm kinda a silent reader and my first comment ever on AsianFanFics! I absolutely love your story! HeeRae and Leeteuk are so cute!! And I just love Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk!!!! Please update soon, I'll be waiting patiently! Bye!~<3 

AiMei: wow!!! I FEEL SO HONOURED!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I will make sure that you will not regret on this story~ and for that... here a picture of a cute DongHAe!!!

Eunhyuk: YAH HE's MINE!
AiMei: Just share him to the fan hyuk -.-

xmmmjkk: Will kibim stay? Omo he better because if he doesnt he'll make all the other oppas sad. Am I right? Okay! Well anyways I hope you continue and kyuhyun, stay georgeous! Buh~bye love you! 

Hankyung: yeah , he better stay
Kangin: Bitter blleeeeh
Kyuhyun: I AM GORRJUUUUSSSS~ Here! Have sungMin's cookie!
SungMin: Nuuuuuuuhhhh!!!

xPark-Sandara: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! BUM OPPA!! i didnt know you knew the girls!
leeteuk, COME ON court her already!!!! you too donghae!
heechul you are the father.........
authornim, is he the father???????
Minnie oppa, saranghaeyo!!! your my bias 
HANNIE OPPA AND KANGIN OPPA IM WAITING ON YOUR APPERANCEEEE!!!
AUTHOR I LOVE YOUR STORY KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!! 

SungMin: whoa whoa, long letter!!! I LOVE YOU TOO!!! What would you like me to do for you?
Heechul: LEeteuk is a phaedophile!!!
Leeteuk: I'm not!
AiMei: best to find it out in a few chapters :D
Hankyung: We'll appear soon!!!
 

xHyesungie: Aaah! So much questions in my mind now! Author~ plz update soon... I WANNA know~
Awww~! Yeye oppa *blush* thank u for asking. I'm very good, how r u, oppa? *blush* oppa like my name! KYAAAAA~
author! Can u give a bigger role for oppa in this fic? Pweeeze! XD 

Yesung: Omo~ my sweet cloud is blushing :D I'm fine that you are fine :D Want some turtle feed?
AiMei: YAH!! you do not give a turtle feed justl ike that!!! Give a cookie! or cake!!!
Yesung: ohhh, ok... here have some turtle cake 
AiMei: O.O btw, I'll give him more appearances later! :D 

xkampao00: Yahhh! Donghae oppa ! Dont be a shy fishy! Hahahaha... 
Yeah Sungmin oppa.. We always dream that SUJU15 will perform again in one stage ahuhu.. #hwaiting! Can i have your cookies? Hahahaha...
Kibum oppa.. I almost faint to your smile! Uwaahhh! Give me some hug! :')
and to my bias Jong Woon oppa! Nado Saranghae!
i wish kibum will stayyyy! Kaingin and Hangeng where are youuuu??? I miss you both! 
Update more author-nim! I'm so excited for your more revelationsssssssss!kkkkkkkk 

Kibum: *hugs* And hey! a pressent from me :D

Yesung: Waaaaa~~~ I'm your bias? I love you!!!
Kangin: We'll be showing our faces soon :D
Hankyung: SPOILERSSSSS
 

xSadiyahm : Lol sungmin oppa your right your my bias :))
but I love all you guys just him a little bit more <33333 lol 

SungMin: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! SARANGHAEEEEEEE~~~~ what should I call you then?
SUJU14: OTL

xNikkiMikki28 : 14 out of 15 are here. Can't wait for them all to be together again! Oh, I can't decide between Kibum, Heechul, and Henry! You're all my top 3! What to do? DX 

Henry: Choose me! I want to be loveeeed~~~
Kibum: ... everyone already loves you Mochi~ don't worry :D
Heechul: Ahh... yeap that's right, that's why she's going to pick meeehhh!!! 
Henry: nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh!!!

xThankyubob : I'm eating mochi as I'm typing this. Muahahaha. Anyway I love that all 15 are finally back together! Wonderful,story, great job. You can probably guess my bias from my username, yes it's bob, my bias is bob. >:) 

Kyuhyun: Who is bob?
ZhouMi: her boyfriend...
Kyuhyun: you don;t need bob when you have me~

xOnlyImagine : Kibum-ah, come back~
*takes number and cookies* Thanks *smiles* keke Don't argue guys... arguing is bad and it makes you old.. x) and Eunhyuk-ssi...don't worry, I love you too *hugs him* 

Eunhyuk: aaawww I love you too~
DongHAe: YAH She's mine!!!
Ryeowook: Aish, why don;t you two settle it with a strawberry eating contest?
EunHae: DEAL!!!

xdbjuniorbang : This is the first time i'm going to say (type) this. I really love your story!! When will kangin and hankyung appear? i want to see them together... Kibum-ah, i'm going to sleep already... See you there!! Goodnight!! :)) 

Kibum: I'll dream of you tonight then :)
Hankyung: ahhhh~ everyone loves us :)
Kangin: Yeap the power of ELF love

xKingOfFish  Authornim , you're really greaat!! I love how you had made the boys reunite in this. kkk~ 
And bij, Donghae .. ewww. lol. Donghae should not be that shy , omg. I wanna be meekyong! HAHHAHAHAH 
anyways, update soon ♥ 

DongHAe: It's hard to court when oyu really like someone OTL
Ryeowook: just tell her ara?
DongHae: @KingOfFish: If you are Meekyong, would you be mine?

 

AiMei: Soooooo ssweeeeeetttt!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Thank you for being my beautiful ELF readers!!! The reason I'm writing this is because of you!!! YOU GUYS GAVE STRENGTH!!! Guys please tell me if the story needs improvement, I'll try and meet to your expectations in some way, arasso?

So back to the story...
SeulRi seemed weak, is there something wrong with her? Does Kyuhyun knew her?
Kibum said he needs time... time for what exactly?

For the next chappy... WANNA SEE THEM???

The ones who you guys wanted to see???

FIND OUT!!!