ELF: My all is in you~

First ELFs

 

                “Acck!” Kyuhyun yelled in frustration as he lost the game again. He couldn’t bring his mood to play the game. To be honest, he lacked sleep. And he was woken up early that’s why he was in such a foul mood.

                Well... he’s been up to 1am playing the game -.

                Looking around at the members, some of them were not there yet like Siwon who was busy in his filming. Ryeowook was off somewhere, Yesung was guesting a show. Kyuhyun looked at SungMin who has his ‘serious face’ out. Usually when SungMin is bored, he would annoy Kyuhyun or Eunhyuk... but it was strange this time though...

                “SungMin” Kyuhyun called as he approached the other.

                “...” SungMin was still not paying attention.

                “SungMinnie~” Kyuhyun said with an amorous tone.

                “...” SungMin was still not budging.

                “SungMin... hyung” Kyuhyun nearly choke up after saying the honorific. The other members were now looking at them.

                “...” Sungmin was completely ignoring him.

                “Yah... what’s wrong with you?” Kyuhyun blurted out of annoyance. SungMin looked up and the other members were already surrounding them.

                “SungMin, you okay?” ShinDhong asked. SungMin sighed.

                “Neh... I’m fine” SungMin said.

                “Yah! Get out all of you” Kyuhyun drove all of them away. “I need some affection from my SungMin” The other members rolled their eyes and went to their business.

                “I’m not in the mood to play with you, Kyu” SungMin said.

                “Awwwwwwwwww.... but you always have time for the magnae~” Kyuhyun whined. SungMin grimaced his face.

                Aish... here comes the affectionate magnae again.

                Every members know when Kyuhyun is being affectionate he’ll start pranking everyone else. The other members were slowly moving away from the 2.

                “What do you want, Kyu?” SungMin huffed. Kyuhyun smile widely.

                “Nothing, I’ll just stare at you until you die” Kyuhyun said, SungMin just stick his tongue out.

                “Aish, you’re ruining my thoughts, Kyu” SungMin said and stands up. Kyuhyun dropped himself down to grab SungMin’s foot. Kyuhyun has his belly on the floor while hanging on SungMin's leg.

                “Noooo~ Don’t leave!” Kyuhyun said with a pained expression.

                “Let go, Kyu” SungMin said and tugged his foot which successfully freed from Kyuhyun’s grip. SungMin went to the other side of the room where he grabbed something from the mini cooler.

                “Noooo~~~ COME BACK AND LOVE ME!” Kyuhyun whined again, flailing his hands on air, When suddenly, the door opened.

                “Okay boys—Kyu, what are you doing there?” JungHoon said, noticing the lying figure of Kyuhyun on the floor. Kyuhyun looked at their manager.

                “I was about to sleep on this soft floor when you came to disturb” Kyuhyun said and gets up.

                “What’s up, hyung?” Leeteuk asked as he rolled his eyes on Kyuhyun.

                “Come on guys, the studio is ready for you” JungHoon said.

                The rest of the boys get up and took some of their valuable items with them. They were making their way towards the studio when SungMin suddenly sped off and stopped in front of JungHoon, the latter stopped and so did the rest of the members.

                “Hyung... if you don’t mind me asking...” SungMin started. “Who are those girls... for real?” LEeteuk was surprised... so was Heechul. Right then, Yesung, Ryeowook and Siwon appeared.

                “What are you talking about?” JungHoon asked, though in his eyes, he knew what SungMin meant very well.

                “Who are they?” SungMin pressed on firmly. “Why did they end up being our song guide?”

                “What do you mean?” JungHoon was playing around to keep everyone confused.

                “SungMin... what’s going on?” Leeteuk barged in, sensing something.

                “Hyung we wanted to know who they are” SungMin said.

                “We’re not supposed to speak this in public” JungHoon said while looking around when—

                “JungHoon-geun” A sly voice came out that made him and each of the members stiff. They turned to the person... it was their contract manager, Kim YoungMin.

                “YoungMin-geun” JungHoon kept a straight face.

                “Nice to see you... and the boys” YoungMin said, his voice was sly as ever. The Super junior members just bowed politely at him.

                “Neh, we are on our way to the studio” JungHoon said.

                “Ah, about that...” YoungMin said. “I saw the girls were here... been years already” He said thoughtfully. Heechul, Leeteuk and SungMin frowned.

                “Y-yeh” JungHoon mustered a small smile.

                “Ah... so they have met” YougMin said and nodded. “I was wondering until how long you’re going to keep it to them” The super members were shocked to hear this from YoungMin, they all looked at JungHoon who was already fuming.

                “What do you intend to say these?” JungHoon said through gritted teeth.

                “I’m just saying...” YoungMin said slyly. “They need to know the truth one way or the other” with that, YoungMin trailed off.

                JungHoon glared at the retreating back of YoungMin.

                “Hyung...” Leeteuk called, JungHoon turned to see the confused faces of the members... especially LEeteuk’s. “What is he saying?”

                How do I explain this?

...

                HeeRae looked at the stacks of music sheets n front of her. She and the rest of the girls were waiting for the arrival of the boys since they’re going to guide the guys with singing. The rest of the girls were sitting in some chair while HeeRae stands up and went towards the keyboard.

                She was pressing random keys that caught the rest of the girls’ attention. HeeRae looked at them... she knows what was in their hearts. She always knew that they loved to sing... that’s how they were formed back then... because of their love for singing.

                That’s when... she started to press several keys and smiled at SeulRi. SeulRi smiled back and she started to sing... (click on the title to hear the girl’s voice XD >>> MY ALL IS IN YOU)

 

SeulRi (Kyuhyun): ibyeoli oneun geol algo isseodo geudae ddeonalgga nan sumeul meomchwodo

HyeWon (Ryeowook): nunchi motchaen deut utgo isseumyeon urireul jinachyeo galkka

MeeKyong (DongHae): nan moreuneun cheok utgo itjiman gwaenhi jaggu mali manajigo itjiman

HyeWon (SungMin: sasil naneun ulgo sipeun maeumbbuingeol geureon nuneuro baraboneun neon

All: Sarangi ireohkae ggeutmeoril boyeodo ibyeori eoneusae naege dagawa annyeong insal geonnedo
Ajik naegen neol naeryeonohneun ge eoryeoungeol jogeumman siganeul jwo
I can't live without you, My all is in you

 

                On their way to the studio room, the boys and their manager were listening to some soft voices singing. JungHoon was taken aback as he realized that the voices belong to the girls, singing their composition for Super Junior in the previous album.

                “Is that... our song?” ShinDong asked.

                “Neh... my all is in you” Siwon said appreciatively. “Who’s singing?””

                “Come on let’s see who!” DongHAe pulled Eunhyuk and SungMin. The rest followed them. They stepped in the studio unnoticed.

                There, they saw HeeRae was on the keyboard while the other girsl were near her singing the chorus. Leeteuk looked at them, he doesn’t know but all of them, their voices were well coordinated and their style were the same with the boys’. Just then, the second paragraph started... it was supposed Leeteuk’s part... HeeRae sang it.

 

HeeRae (Leeteuk): hoksi naega meonjeo ibyeoreul malhaejugil meonjeo neol nohajugil gidarineun geonji
HyunAe (Siwon): yejeongwa dalrajin neoui nunbiteun ije deo isang sarangi eobseodo naneun gwaenchana
HyeWon[Ryeowook] jeomjeom siganeun gago ibeun mareugo neoreul bogo itneun naui nuneun buranhae
HyunAe [Yesung] anjeolbujalmothago na seoseongijanha geudaega ibyeoreul malhaelggabwa

All: Sarangi ireohkae (HyunAe[Yesung]: Ireohkae ggeuttaereol baraedo) ggeutmeoril boyeodo ibyeoli eoneusae (SeulRi[Kyuhyun]: Imi eotcholsueobneun)naege dagawa annyeong (HyunAe[Yesung]: Annyeongirado my girl) insal geonnedo
Ajik naegen (
HyeWon[Ryeowook]: Imi ajikgonnaegen)  neol naeryeonohneun ge eoryeoungeol jogeumman siganeul jwo

 

                At this moment, Kyuhyun was watching that particular girl named SeulRi. She was singing his part, like him, she has a soft voice that is similar to a wind chime. They were also amazed by hyunAe’s powerful adlibs that was very much similar to Yesung’s. HeeRae and the rest’s voice were blended as one voice.



SeulRi[Kyuhyun]: naega eobsido geudaen useulso isseodo 
HyeWon(SungMin] sarangi imi dahaesseodo
MeeKyong[Donghae]: gyeolguken ibyeolirado jamsiman naege isseojwo

 

                DongHae blushed at the fact that MeeKyong was singing his part. He felt giddy. >///<


All: Sarangi ireohge ggeutmeoril boyeodo ibyeoli eoneusae naege dagawa annyeong insal geonnedo
Ajik naegen neol naeryeonohneun ge eoryeoungeol jogeumman siganeul jwo

All: Sarangi ireohge ibyeoli eoneusae naege dagawa annyeong insal geonnedo
Ajikeun naegen neomu ganjeolhan dan han saram beoreul noheulsu eobseo

I can't live without you, My all is in you
I can't live without you, My all is in you

You...

 

                The girls stopped then they only realized that they were not alone, they looked at the Super Junior members horridly.

                “Uhm... needless to ask why they should guide you boys” JungHoon said sheepishly.

 


AiMei: Typical Magnae...
Kyuhyun: any problems???
AiMei: E-eeehmm no!
Kyuhyun: I WILL SUMMON MY EVILNESS TO FIGHT YOU~~~
AiMEI: FAN LETTERS!!!

 

turtlepanda22 : Woa i was not expectin that O.O POOR ELF TT TT -sniff- really hope everythin works out

AiMei: It will in a few chappies :) I have 3 advacned written chapters ^^ I'll update on sunday :)
Henry: hey author-nim, when are you featuring us?
ZhouMi: I've been wanting to ask that question...
AiMei: Soon 
ZhouRy: YEY!:)

Hyesungie : OMG! I just noticed that Yesung is behind Donghae in the photo above :p sorry to comment again but I couldn't help it. I'm a huge CLOUD XD
 Aww~ Donghae u r SO cute. That girl u have a crush on is so lucky. Just go and tell her ur feeling :D. NICE ADVISE YESUNG OPPA XD *laughing* I LOVE U~ XD 
I like the group name 'ELF' that's cute^^
Please~ update soon! Ur story is AMAZING~ ^_^

AiMei: Omo... I didn't notice Yesung there! O.o
Yesung: I AM EVERYWHERE!!!
DongHAe: Don't tell anyone I have a crush *o*
Leeteuk: Everyone knows already, HAe -.-

Sherryy-Angel:  Omg Fishy is cute and adorable, haha he has a crush cute. And omg I didn't see that one coming, your good with surprising us xD or atleast me keke. I think or hope that in the begin it bring trouble but at the end everything is going to be fine and work out with the girls and boys. And about Teukkie being older, I don't mind aslong they love each otther right.
Ps: of course I want to protect my poor Wookie haha he is my bias so funny you choose him and before that you choose Eunhyuk who is also a favorite off me haha. 
Pss: Please update soon, I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter. Saranghae for your awesome story keke ♡

DongHae: Hehe~ I'm cute and adorable!
Ryeowook: Omo... she LOVE ME!!!
Eunhyuk: SHE LOVED ME MORE!!!
(CLASH OF THE MONKEY AND THE ETERNAL MAGNAE)

Anehyuk: I also agree with yeye and going to stay away from siwon XD btw siwon thanks for advice but I am not gonna act upon it XD awww hae blushing like a GIRL XD Kekekeke omo I like the group name muhahahah who is heeRae bias in suju? Is it leeteuk? Muahhaha naughty heeRae.

Siwon: Ah waaaee??? Author-nim y u make me y?
AiMei: Yah... it was you who said that kind of advise
Hankyung: Woooah for years, it's my first time to hear Siwon is y!


OnlyImagine : Omo.. If they debuted they would be ELF? It's so cute to see Donghae blushing >///< 

HeeChul: I feel so lonely
ShinDong: Wae?
HeeChul: no one loves me anymoarrr~~~
AiMei: -.-

AiMei: ANYEONG GUYS!!! HAHAHAH I know some of you might be surprised of the female-ish voice there, actually, it's still SUJU who sang it, HAHAHAHAH but anyways, still better than nothing hehe, (CREDITS GOES TO THE ONE WHO MADE IT THOUGH XD) 
So what do you think guys??? 
Who is this Kim YoungMin and how would he play his role in it?
FIND OUT SOON~~~