So Undercover: Prologue

Masquerade Ball

She almost choked on the slice of pizza she ate just now after taking almost a whole chicken-flavoured pizza at the buffet and fear could be shown in her twinkling, doe-like eyes. Cold shivers began running down her spine and she held her hands tighter onto her seat, not expecting that this person would know her – even through her cover-up. Her heart was thumping harder against her chest but she didn't bother to look into the man's eyes bravely and say in a hushed whisper, "How could you know me?"

The man left a soft chuckle out of his lips and he started to observe her from head to toe, his fingers tapping on the woman's milky thighs. Damn, I missed these y thighs. He thought to himself and his lips in delight. His lips went nearer to her ear and he whispered back, sending more cold shivers to her spine, "It's Kwon Jiyong, honey."

Those words kept repeating in her mind and her heart began to thump harder against her chest as she shrieked in horror, following that was gasping in shock. The man's lips curled into a satisfied smirk and he climbed on top of the woman's body, straddling his hips on her lap and gripping onto the latter's hips.

"If you want your secret to be safe, Im Yoona, there's only one thing: make me want to do it."