One Precious Moment

One Precious Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I got into the SM building and walked to my manager’s room. But, I saw him, not my manager, walking to the opposite direction with me, so we met. He’s my bestfriend, the closest one, or at least it was what we said to everyone. The real our relationship was, I didn’t know either.

From afar he was smiling at me brightly. I replied his smile. “What are you doing here?” I asked him when we got closer.

“Mustn't I? This is the company where I work.” He replied.

I sighed, “I’m just asking. If you won’t answer I will go. I’m in a hurry.” and I left him.

“Qian-ah.” he called.

I turned my head to him.

“See you.” he said, smirking at me. What with his expression?

I was just looking at him with wonder, and left.

That jerk, always like that. He always made me confused. We were very close friend. Even sometimes, he treat me like more than a friend. But everytime we were getting closer to the point when a person should’ve confessed their feeling, he pushed me away. It hurts, of course. But I was happy as long as he always by my side.

I knocked the door before my  manager told me to come in. He invited me to sit down.

“What is it you called me here, oppa?” I asked him.

“There’s a project for you. You will sing...” he was just starting explain but I cut him.

“Sing? Me? Without my members?” I asked, wondering. I had never sing alone before, my speciality is dancing. Why didn’t they choose Luna or Krystal? Their voices are much better than me.

“Yeah, please listen to me first.” said my manager, a little bit upset.

“Okay,” I replied.

“Because it is for Chinese New Year Special, so we choose you as a representative of China. You both will sing a chinese song.” He said.

“Both? I will duet?” I asked.

“Oh, yes. You will duet with Kyuhyun,” he answered.

My heart suddenly pounding as though it would burst. I couldn’t trust my ears. I will duet with Kyuhyun? Before, it was what I always hoped. He had been always paired with SNSD Seohyun, how I felt jealous seeing them together on the stage, looking really match with their beautiful voices. But this time, I felt scared. I didn’t know why.

“But Kyuhyun isn’t a Chinese.” I argued.

“Exactly. At first, you will duet with Zhoumi. But Kyuhyun asked his manager to make him to do it instead. So, we think it’s okay because his Chinese is good enough and he is a Super Junior M member. Beside that, you both are close, aren’t you?” he explained. There was a weird tone in his last sentence.

“Eh, ne..” Only that I could say. He asked his manager to sing with me? I giggled in my heart. I would completely .

“Okay, now you have to go to the practice room. They are waiting for you.” he said.

“Now?” I asked.

“Of course.” he replied.

I bowed to him and left. As I closed the door, I ran to the practice room. Before I get into the practice room, I set my expression in order to not let him know how excited I was.

“Annyeonghaseo,” I greeted.

“Yes, come here Victoria-ssi.” said the teacher, while Kyuhyun grinned at me. Then I approached them.

The teacher just asked us to choose the song we would sing. And the meeting ended. As the teacher went out, Kyuhyun asked me, “Have you eaten?”

I shook my head.

“Let’s go then,” he said, and left me behind before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter