Chapter one

New Manager For f(x) and Girls' Generation

 

 

You pov

 

You woke up to the sound of your mother voice.

 

“Honey wake up.”

 

“Hmm….”

 

“Just because you graduate from high school doesn’t mean you can be a bum.”

 

“ 5 more minutes it is Saturday.”

 

“Fine your breakfast is going to get cold.”

 

You woke up immediately because you love food. You ran down stairs while your mom yelling at you to be careful. She doesn’t like it when you use up all your energy because of your heart condition. You get down stairs and your father is sitting down reading the newspaper. He hears you come down following your mother and cant help but laugh. The morning was never peaceful.

 

“Morning Dad!”

 

“Morning ----------“

 

“Darling can you please tell your daughter not to run. I don’t want her to get an attack again.”

 

“Mom that was nothing for me.”

 

“I still don’t want you running down the stairs it is dangerous.”

 

Ding-dong

 

Ding-dong

 

“I wonder who can that be?”

 

“----------. Why don’t you answer it.” Your father said.”

 

“Ok.”

 

You look at your parents weirdly because they were smiling at you. You went to open the door and Chin Ho was standing right in front of you. You tackle him down to the ground. Your parents came by the door and started laughing at you two.

“Chinny!!” that’s my nickname for him.

 

“-----------!“ (Your name I forgot to say)

 

I hug him with all my might.

 

“Their now. You miss me that much. Ha-ha”

 

“Of course! I miss you!”

 

I gave him a pout.

 

“What?”

 

“Promise me you come to my graduation.”

 

“I know, ----------. I was so busy helping fx with their performance.”

 

When fx was mention you immediately started bombarding Chin Ho with question.

 

“What they had a performance????? When?”

 

“On the Kryber tumblr there is nothing on the site, and I even look it up on YouTube!”

 

“Woo there, ----------, take it easy. Lets go inside and eat because I am starving.”

 

“Ok Chinny lets go.”

 

While you guys were eating breakfast. You couldn’t but keep asking Chinny about fx. Chinny never told you anything in detail because you were never good at keeping a secret. You are a bad liar and always give yourself away. But still you wanted know.

 

“----------“

 

“Yes Chin Ho”

 

“Since I didn’t come to your graduation. Here is your graduation present from me.”

 

It was medium size box. You started shaking it at first than decided to open it.

 

“No way!!!!”

 

You lift up a t-shirt that said “I LOVE KRYBER” and on the back it had the names of who I shipped; TaeNy, Hyonic, Soosun, Seoyoo, and YulSica. You put on the shirt and look at your self in the mirror.

 

“I love it so much.”

 

You went p to Chin Ho to give him a hug but he stops you.

 

“Wait there is more.”

 

You went back to the box and move some of the tissue it was another box. You open it up and had one ticket to South Korea. You start jumping up and down. You didn’t notice that your dad was video taping you the whole time. Than you started to not breath well. Chin Ho went straight to you and rubs your back.

 

“Come down ---------- breath.”

 

You were on your knees holding your chest. Once you calm down.

Chin Ho said,

 

“I have one more present for you but I have a feeling you might get another attack. So can you promise me not to go crazy.”

 

“I promise” you mumble.

 

Your mom was by your side rubbing your back. He handed you a bunch of papers upside down. You flip it over and the first thing you seen was a job for being a manager. You look at him confuse.

 

“Keep reading, ----------“

 

You did as you were told and it said assistant manager for FX and girls generation. You were about to scream so loud that you could break glass but…

 

“You promise!!!” Chin Ho scream before you could freak out. So you compose yourself and gave him a big hug.

 

“Thank you so much Chinny!”

 

“You are welcome, -----------“

 

“So do I get the job?’’

 

“Of course! We leave to South Korea tonight at 11.”

 

“What really?”

 

“Yup.”

 

You look to your parents and couldn’t believe it. Your parents are actually letting you go. Your parents look at you.

 

“ Promise me you will take care of yourself.”

 

“I promise mom.”

 

“I only have one rule for you to be going.”

 

“O…k….”

 

“If you have another attack you are to quit being a manager and come home. Do I make myself clear.”

 

“Of course mom.”

 

“Good.”

 

And that was it I am officially going to South Korea! Here I come!

 

Hey guys, thank you for reading. Comment and tell me what you think. See you soon!