A not-so-good Wednesday

Like Paper and Pen

 

-A rainy Wednesday, 3PM 
- Hara's house
 
Knock knock~
 
Hara opened the door to see a drenched Junhyung, from head to toe. She pulled him in immediately and closed the door. She quickly gets a dry towel and wrapped it around her boyfriend and brought him to sit on the couch.
 
"Why didn't you use an umbrella or something?" Hara asked while she wiped his face with the towel.
 
Junhyung sighed and said, "It is just my unlucky day."
 
"But it isn't so unlucky now because you've got shelter...in my house," Hara teased.
 
"Oh, yeah," Junhyung said flatly then stood up and stretched himself, "I'm going to take a shower."
 
"I'll take your clothes for you!" Hara said and hurried upstairs. 
 
Junhyung watched her and smiled to himself. He should feel grateful that he has a very caring girlfriend like her who is willing to do almost anything for him. He shakes his head and walked to the bathroom. 
 
After Junhyung was done with his shower, he enters the kitchen only to find his favourite dish all set for him. But Hara wasn't there. He walks into the living room, finding her sitting there all by herself, hugging her legs to her chest. He didn't want to interrupt her thoughts so he just stayed there and observed her from a far. 
 
She's always so lively when I'm around. But when I'm not, she's lonely...lonely... Junhyung thought to himself. And maybe she acts lively when she's with me because she doesn't want me to worry about her. Oh Hara... You really love me that much, huh?
 
He slowly approached her from behind, trying not to make a single noise. Hara could sense the presence of someone behind her but she didn't turn around. Instead, she just remained silent and waited for Junhyung to ask if she's okay.
 
Junhyung rested his hand on her shoulder, "Hara?"
 
Hara turns around and flashed him a bright smile, "That's a long shower. Let's eat, shall we?" 
 
But at second thought, Hara doesn't want her insecurities to screw everything. So she did her very best not to look troubled, and act as the cheerful girl Junhyung always knew. 
 
"So you prepared this just for me?" Junhyung asked before he starts eating.
 
"Isn't that obvious?" Hara asked, laughing.
 
"Oh, who knows this was for you but since I came, you decided to give in and let me eat it," Junhyung guessed, which was quite accurate.
 
Hara just let out a laugh, shaking her head, "No, I wasn't. Now don't ask me anymore questions and eat."
 
Junhyung held out a spoonful of rice and fed Hara. Hara's heart raced. It felt like the first time he fed her when she was terribly sick and stuck on bed last time. Junhyung grins and pats her head. 
 
"I rarely feed you like this," Junhyung admitted, "So, we will eat together, okay? I'll feed you."
 
Hara blushed and nods her head but all of a sudden, her smile fades.
 
"Oppa..."
 
"Hmm?" 
 
"What is that mark on your left arm?"
 
 
-Hyunseung's House, 5:20PM
 
"Get us martinis," Hyunseung ordered. 
 
His assistant, HyunA, nods her head and went to prepare the drinks. Gikwang and Dongwoon sat down and looked around the house. It was big and spacious. And nothing's better than having a hot assistant inside it. 
 
"This is like the complete package," Gikwang said in awe. 
 
"I wish I could have a chance with her," Dongwoon said shamelessly. 
 
Gikwang coughed, "You? -cough- Seriously, you're too young for that shit."
 
"Come on, I'm not that young," He argued.
 
"Nah, she's all mine," Hyunseung said proudly, "She costs me thousands."
 
"Wow," Dongwoon said, impressed, "She must be good in bed."
 
"What the hell is wrong with you today?!" Gikwang nudged him hard. 
 
"High on drugs," Hyunseung rolled his eyes. 
 
"I don't do them," Dongwoon argued.
 
"Martinis!" HyunA walks over and bends down to put the drinks on the table. 
 
Both Dongwoon and Gikwang were in paradise. That little preview of those quality boobs were worth every chance. Hyunseung just rolled his eyes. When she was done, she adjusted her tight short dress and walks back into the kitchen. The boys just eyed her ass except for Hyunseung. 
 
"Okay, you guys, stop it," Hyunseung said, getting pissed.
 
"Oh right, martinis," Gikwang took his glass.
 
"Cheers?" Dongwoon said cheerfully.
 
The boys drink while talking about certain things until it came to the topic about Junhyung again. Right this noon, they did real good. Gikwang puts down his glass and rubbed his hands together.
 
"He must get frightened by our little threat," He said.
 
"Not so fierce as we thought he would be," Dongwoon laughed.
 
"He's a coward inside, I bet," Gikwang said, "And girls are his weakness." 
 
"And us too," Dongwoon adds in.
 
Hyunseung smirked, "Well, we need to come up with another plan. We need to make sure everyone in town knows him. The real him."
 
"No, no, let's make this easier. Our plan is to get rid of him, so I can get a piece of his girlfriend," Gikwang said with a sly smile.
 
"I want it too!" Dongwoon pouts.
 
"No, she's going to be mine. Mine only," Gikwang smirked.
 
 
Author's Note
 
Thank you for the subs! I appreciate it! I hope you will follow along my story! ^^;;;
 
I hope there will be more B2UTYs subscribing hehe. So um yeah, I'm really happy that my laptop charger is still okay. Thank god. 
 
Anyways, we shall see what happens on Chapter 3! Good day! 
 
 
 
 
WAIT...
 
 
 
Happy Valentines! (late)