Chapter 1 and Last

호위병

 

 

There was a knock on the door.

Say,who was reading her newly bought novel got startled for some seconds.She stared at the

clock .It’s 12 o’clock already.

‘Who could it be at this hour??It couldn’t be mom and dad because they’ve said that they will not

come today’ she murmured slowly.Say closed the book and slowly approached the front door.The

knocking sound really made her scared.She peeked through the window but couldn’t see anything .With

a high speed heartbeat,she twisted  the door knob slowly and…

There was no one there.She looked carefully but there’s just no one there!She shivered in the night

breeze and slowly closes the door.But suddenly…

“Help..mee…”a sound from outside make stopped.She walked out and saw a guy whose bleeding so badly

on his stomach.She didn’t think much and quickly took him inside her house .

“Are you okey?”she asked but he didn’t answer.He’s fainted.

 

 

 

 The next morning…

 

Say woke up and stared the guy who’s sleeping on the sofa with a bandage around his stomach.She did

treat his bruise before she went to her dreamland.He’s movements made Say startled.

“Er…are you ..okey?”you came closer to him.

“Erg….Where…am ..i?”he asked.He opens his eyes slowly and stares me deeply.

“Who are you?”She asked directly .The guy touches his head before he opens his mouth.

“You’re...Say..right?”Say became more curious .How did he know her name?

“How…did you know?”He sighed.

“Im..your father’s bodyguard,Luhan”he said.

“Why..why are you here…?”the conversation stops as the phone rang.Say ran and grabbed the phone.

“Hello?Who’s this?”she asks.

“Are you the daughter of Kim JiHoon and Kang Minah?”’

“Yes..yes I am..why?”

“You parents died ,the fell from the mountain”Say widen her eyes.

“Wh..what!?”

“For more information,please come to the  police station ,now.”Say ,who’s in shocked,sat on the

floor facing the picture of her parent on the wall.She started crying.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“ So..are you going to investigate about this case.I’m sure someone did this!My parents aren’t that

crazy to do suicide !Please! investigate this!”Say begged .LuHan whose the victim is  being

investigate .

“Maddame..Please wait for the result…We’ll announce the result after investigating the victim”said

the police.Say could even shed her tears.It’s keeps on dropping .Luhan came out from the

investigating room.The detective said something to the police.They both have a serious look on their

face.

“Hm..so…Maddame.Looks like we’re going to take action on this case.Based on the victim.A guy come

and approaches them.And as the guy trying to stab your father,he blocked and got injured.The guy

pushed your father and mother from the mountain…and..he ran away..?But..we’re not sure whether his

telling the truth..So…we’ll investigate it  deeper.Just wait for our call…”said the police.

“Yes..thank you sir!”Say and Luhan went out from the police station.Say  walked to a bench and sat

on it.Luhan followed and took his place beside her.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t save your parents..”he said.

“No..it’s not your fault…”Say said.

“It is my fault..I’m paid to be a bodyguard ..But I didn’t do my chores as a bodyguard..”

“No need to talk about the past… Let the pass,be the pass..”said Say.They stayed quiet until..

“I’m pretty sure ..The guy will come and kill you…”Say looks at LuHan .

“So,let me be your bodyguard”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*2 YEARS LATER *

Say was cleaning when Luhan came into the house .

“Oh..your back..”she said.

“Yeaa…I bought some gimchi on the way back..here”he gave a plastic to Say.

“Uwah!Thanks!I was hungry!”Say stops doing her chores and digs the gimchi.

“Here..have some~ahh!”

“I’ve just ate…Im so full!”Luhan insisted .

“Ah~~Just a bit…”

“Aisshhh..okeyy”He grabbed Say’s spoon and ate some.

“It’s yummy ..right?”

“Yes…it’s sure is!”Luhan eats more .

“Yah!I said just eat abit!”Say hits Luhan’s back.

“You know what?I loveeee food!”he keeps on eating.

.“Aish!Your evil!”

“By the way…wanna go somewhere after this?”Luhan asked.

“I’m doing house works…hmm..ok!”Say smiled

“Why are you doing house works?You’ll hurt yourself..”Luhan took the broom and swept the floor.

“yahh..Let me do it..It’s weird when you doing it “she grabbed back the broom and Luhan grabbed it

back.They started fighting for the broom.

 

--At HAN RIVER-

“Ha…I miss this place !”said Say.

“Um..Say…”

“Yes?”

“Do..do you miss your parents..?”LuHan asked.Say sighed before she answered.

“Of course..”a phone call blocked LuHan from talking.He answered.

“Annyeonghaseyo..can I speak to  miss Say..?”

“Yea…”Luhan gave the phone to Say.

“Say’s here..who’s there?”

“Um..maddame..we’ve got the culprit on your parent’s death”Say widen her eyes.

“Really?!Where are you?!Oh!Okey got it!”She ended the conversation.

“Who’s that?”

“It’s the police..they said they’ve caught the culprit.”she said happily,but Luhan’s face looks kind of dull.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“We’ve got this tape of  an old and broken CCTV from the scene..take a look..but we couldn’t see his face properly..”

The police played the tape.

There was a car..a man and Say’s parents.They suddenly fight and the guy got stabbed.Say stunned for

a moment when his father was pushed by the guy.Her mother was yelling and accidently slipped.And the

guy was doing something ,maybe her mother was hanging on something and he’s trying to make her fell.

The tape ended.

Say stayed quiet.She couldn’t believe what see saw.

“We ‘ll find the culprit soon”

“No.don’t.I think this is enough.”

“But..maddame…we’re about to find out..”

“No means no.”Say went out from the police station and went near Luhan whose leaning his back on the car.

“So.you did it,huh?”Say asks.Her eyes were red.

“I’ts..it’s not.”pang!She slaps Luhan’s cheeks.

“You evil!Devil!You made me lost my parent!You made me lost my happiness!And most of all you made me lost myself for a guy like you!You stole my heart and now you’ve crushed it!I hate you!”Say went into her car and drove it somewhere far away.Yes.The guy from the tape is Luhan..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 years later…

“Letter,maddame”the postman called.Say took the letter and went inside.She tore the letter and read the letter inside.

‘Dear Say,

How have you been?I know you’re still mad with me..So..i guess..i should tell you the truth behind your parents death.It was like this…

I was driving when your father suddenly asked me to stop.I did as he told.He went out and called me out.I came out too.

*flashback*

“You’ve been an innocent guy here,eh?”

“um…what do you mean, sir..?”Say’s father suddenly stabbed Luhan’s stomach and he was try to stab again when Luhan blocked it . He’s groaning in pain and tries his best to fight Say’s father.Her mother came outside and tried to calm down the situation.

“You’ve been spying me right?!liar!get your out of here!”Say’s father tries again and Luhan  accidently pushed him and he fell from the mountain.

“Yeobo!Yeobo!”Say’s mother shouts and she accidently slips.But fortunately she was hanging  on a branch .

“Maddame!maddame! Give me your hands!”Luhan shouts.

“I guess..this is the end of my life..Can you help me…to take care of my daughter..Please..I’m..begging you..”

“What are you talking about!?give me your hand!!”Luhan shouts.The brach slowly cracks and ..pap!

She fell down the mountain..

 

Luhan became clueless

 

**end of flashback**

 

So..that’s what really happened..I know..you won’t belive me..But..Just for one time…can I see you..??Can I meet you at Han River on 4 o’clock today..?even ,I know you wont come..but..i’ll be waiting…

 

Your truly,

LuHan

 

Say cried.

“Damn you Luhan!I missed you soo much!”she hugged the letter tightly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Say waits for Luhan arrival at Han River but..she couldn’t spot him.She sips her caffeine while waiting.

“You know what? Caffeine is not good for your health.”a sound came from behind.

“Lu..luhan?!”Say hugged him tightly .

“I missed you…”she said.

“Your…you’re not mad?”he asked.

“How can I be mad if I always think about you?”she said.

“Glad..you’re not..”

“But.I am mad!”Luhan furrowed his eyebrows.

“HUH?Why?”

“You left me for a whole year!pabo!”Say kissed Luhan’s lips.Luhan looked shocked.But then he smiled again.

“I’m sorry”Luhan kissed Say back.

An innocent bodyguard whose  not a culprit of a crime is now happily ever after…

 

 

 

~~~~~~

The end.

I know it s :p

~~Shahaini~~