Chapter 9: Thinking of a Surprise

The Best Thing That’s Ever Been Mine

Mihee's POV

RIINNGGGGG..

Finally the bell ring and ended up the last class. I stood up and stretch my arms up which made my uniform went up revealing my lower tummy. 

"Hey, Hey, Hey have your manners babe!" He said while covering my tummy with his notebook. I Push his hands away.

"Hey, you ert don't touch me, who do you think you are?"

"Tsk, Tsk, I just don't want any guys see any parts of your body before me" 

"YAH!! Who told you you're going to see me , HUH!!! SUCH A ERT"

"ert or not, I don't care, just.... don't expose much of your skin, got it"

*Is he trying to be protective over me?*

Then he stand up, he look at me for a moment.

"Hey, Whats with that look?, What do you have in your mind"

But instead of saying something, he just smile at me and walk away. 

"COME ON BOYS" he yelled while running away with the boys, they just all wave goodbye except for JunHyung at me and to LeeSeol,

*Weird*

"Hmmmm.., weird guy huh?", LeeSeol said while tapping my back.

"Haist, Come on, Lets go home"

"Uhhmm, wait, let's go to the restaurant before going home, I'm really starving to death, I want to eat with you" LeeSeol said while linking her arms around me.

"Fine, As if I have any choice", Then she cheer and giggle.

JunHyung's POV

"AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG",

"HEY, STOP HYUNG", Yoseob said while his hands on his ears.

"What's your problem?" DooJoon said a little annoyed.

"wait, wait, wait, Let me guess, you impregnated a girl, GOSH HYUNG, TOO EARLY", KiKwang said then laugh with the guys.

"YOU GUYS ARE NOT FUNNY", i said hissing.

"Then what is it?" HyunSeung asking.

"I'm planning of surprise for MiHee, and I can't think of a perfect surprise for her", I said while messing up my hair.

"WHOA, The great player JunHyung is having problems with A GIRL", hyunSeung said a bit surprise.

"YAH, What do you think of me, I am a human too."

"Haist, just do what girl usually up to", Yoseob said while turning on the TV.

"HEY, but MiHee-ah, she's not .....that type of girl, she's different, I can't think of ways to make her happy"

"Just do it on bed, your good on it right". KiKwang said straight.

The guys look at them and start laughing.

" ALL OF YOU GUYS, I'M STILL A , I DON'T THINK I'M GOOD ON IT"

"WHOA, So you really want it to do with her, haist i told you, you should take lessons." KiKwang said.

"With who?? s, No way, I saved it for my first love and for my wife"

"EWWWWWWW! your such an , hyung"  Yoseob said.

"HAHAHA, I never thought hyung is that sooooo chessy", Dongwoon said disbelief.

"Hey, stop with that thing on your minds, JunHyung, you want any help or not", DooJoon said while getting up on the couch and lean on the wall.

"I WANT AND I ING NEEDED IT"

The guys look at each other and landed on me "WE'RE ON" they said in unison.