chapter 2: trust me, we will (kenny)

wanna do

 

Whats wrong with me? isnt the guy supposed to ask the girl out and take her to dinner? isnt the guy supposed to lead the girl? why cant i do that? why is this cute girl, who i dont even know her name, is takin me out for dinner? thoughts came inn and out through my brain as the girl dragged me across town. we ran (she pulled) for about 10 min until we were infront of a toppogi restaurant.

"this *pant*  place  *pant* is the best" she said as we went in.

The place was packed and i mean PACKED with people so we had to squeeze past random people as we (she) made her way through to a table and sat down.

"um....look. i know ur all pretty and all but why did you bring me here? i dont even know who u are. Do u take strangers for food all the time?" 

honestly, i was confused.

"well no.......u looked tired and stressed out so i just wanted to cheer you up. Topppogi boosts ur energy you know" she said this with so much confidence i actually envied her.

i wish i could be like her. bold, selfless, and full of confidence.  what would a pretty girl like her with a guy like me?

"btw my name is Kang Jiyoung. sorry i didnt say it befor. whats ur name?"

"wha? oh...um... my name is Kenny foster."

And so we ordered, talked (she did all the talking), ate, then i payed (hey, i can be a gentleman too) and walked out the restaurant.

Just when i was about to leave though she just HAD to go to an arcade to play a game soooooo i took there (well she took me). "OMG! I love this game!" "I want to play this!" "Look at that!" she runs from game to game like a little kid on halloween. As she plays, i wach her from the side. Her brownish hair, her skin, her voice , her eyes.....she was so ....perfect.

"AHHHH! i cant get it!" she banged the clawmachine.

"here, can i try?" and with that she moved out of the way for me.

i put 2 wongs in the machine and lokked at the volcano of stuffed animals.

"which one do you want?"

"that pink cute bear" and with that, i cansentrated on the game.

i moved the claw to the right and wached it lower itself. my heart was beating so fast i thought it was going to give out. then it grabed the bear.

Jiyoung screamed. it was goig up. now it was going back. And dropped the bear. Jiyoung squilled like a mouse and jumped on he and hugged me

so tight i thought i was goig to die.

"THANK YOU THANKYOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!"

her hair smelled like peaches. i was dissapointed when she let go though. she went to get the bear and then came back to me.

"so,wacha gonna name it?"

"Isnt it obviouse? take a guess."

honestly im not a really good guesser. after guessing it wrong 5 times i gave up. When she said the name of the bear, it was so sweet i thought i was going to faint. then The name of the bear came out of her lips.

"Kenny"

After that we decided to part ways.

"to day was really fun"

"ya. thanks for dinner and Kenny the bear. Im going to keep it forever!"

"so.....um... *sigh*...do you think we'll see each other again?" i asked

i was actually hoping i will run into her again.

"trust me, we will" and with that she kissed my cheeks, and ran off.