Routine

The Diva & The Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was flipping through the magazine while she was getting her pedicure done by her assistant. “Oh girl, look at this bulgari necklace though,” she showed it to her friend sitting right next to her. 

Jessica nodded her head. “It’s so fabulous,” she sighed. “They have a a whole new set of jewelry that’s just getting so much attention from us ladies nowadays.” 

“I wonder what are the trends going on at the moment.”

“Bracelets and earrings for sure.” 

“Ooh,” Yoona bit her lip, thinking of a new pair of earrings to buy in stores. “We have to go shopping Jess. How about after this?”

“Sorry darling, I’m heading to my cousin’s wedding this afternoon. I’d have to prepare sooner or later.” 

“Hmm I see,” she tossed the magazine to the coffee table. “Hey, you’re coming to my birthday party soon right?”

“Of course,” Jessica giggled. “Tiffany and I have bought your presents already. Talk about a wild shopping spree last weekend. It was tough,” she pretended to wipe sweat off of her forehead. 

“I’m looking forward to it,” Yoona smiled, relaxing against her leather chair. 

Her assistant gathered everything up in its box, standing up quickly. “It’s done Miss Im,” she reminded.

Yoona glanced down at her toes that were nicely pedicured in shades of red. “Well done. Now off you go,” she shooed her off as the assistant bowed before leaving the suite shortly. 

Im Yoona was the living princess in the remarkable city of Seoul. An actress, model and currently in line to be the next chief executive in her father’s company. She lived the life of luxury, as everything was given to her with the snap of one’s fingers. A spoilt, rich diva perhaps was the correct term for the young twenty-two year old. Thanks to her father who made everything possible for her own daughter to be a successful individual in the media industry. She got to take her pick, from commercial deals, acting roles, magazine photoshoots, and many other forms of media varieties. If she wasn’t working, she would be resting in her hotel suite doing whatever she wanted and if she was working, all the attention would be directed at the princess. 

“Okay I have to go dear,” Jessica stood up and gestured a short hug. “I’ll see you soon!” 

“Bye,” Yoona smiled as she watched Jessica skip out of the room. She let out a sigh while dropping herself back on the soft leathered couch behind her. She reached out for her phone and began scrolling through some updates notified on her social media platforms. 

A man wearing a business suit strolled into the suite casually, finding his daughter at the living room. “Yoona! My princess, how are you?” Im Seunghun flashed a grin. 

“Oh hey dad,” Yoona looked up from her phone to greet her dad before diverting her attention back on an article she was reading. “I’m good thank you,” she replied. “What brings you here? I though you were at work.”

“I was,” he sat on another chair across from her. “I took a break and I wanted to talk about something with you.” 

She rose an eyebrow. “What is it?” 

“First of all your birthday’s around the corner. Happy birthday in advance my princess,” he chuckled.

She smiled, rolling her eyes. “Wow, you’re definitely the first one to greet me dad. What a surprise,” she said with a hint of sarcasm.

“Second, I would like to dicuss something about your duties as the next CEO of my company.” 

“Not again,” she buried her face in her knees. “Dad we already talked about this for like a hundred times,” she groaned, laying herself down on the couch. 

“No, no, I have news to deliver.”

“Okay?”

“We will be merging with another company to raise our stocks on our charts and have a whole new set of business opportunities. Aren’t you excited about these changes?”

“I’m so thrilled,” she faked a grin. “Totally can’t wait to see those stocks rise dad.”

“However in order for the companies to merge, I would like you to marry their son who is also going to be the next heir in taking over the chairman position of their company. 

Yoona dropped the phone on her lap, sitting straight. “What!” Did she hear it right? She was going to marry someone she didn’t know nor she has met in her life? Was her father messing with her?

“This is a joke right.”

“No I believe not. You two are automatically engaged within this pact. I shall not hear any complaints darling. Are we clear?”

“But dad–”

“No buts, you won’t regret this Yoona. Things will fall into place once you meet this fine young man we have for you.”

“Have you even met him? I don’t even know this guy and you’re asking me to marry him already? What a joke!”

“I have met this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter