You Belong With Me

You Belong With Me

You Belong With Me

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 ‘There he go again arguing with his girlfriend on the phone.’ I thought as I watched Kyuhyun from my window on his room talking to his girlfriend and he looks like mad. The windows of our room are across each other so we can see each other. I saw him hang up and sit on his bed facing the window and me. He smiled and I smiled back. I grabbed my sketchpad and start to write. We use to communicate using that.

“You okay?” that’s what I write. He also grabbed his sketchpad and started writing.

“Tired of drama” he said and shrugged I also shrugged too.

I wrote something on the sketchpad the words I want to tell him “I Love You” but when I showed it his curtains are already closed I sighed. How can he love me back? I’m just a nerdy girl that always wants to read and no fun to be with always wear thick glasses and wear pants t-shirts I never had style

tumblr_ljkk8nSPDK1qbfrtx.jpg

compare to Seohyun his girlfriend, she’s popular and hot and y and wear girly dresses also the cheer captain of the cheerleading squad.

111025vita.jpg

I sighed. AISH!! EOTTEOKHE? I shouted in my mind. I grabbed my guitar and played one of my favorite songs because I can relate to it. I started singing and song dance around to forget what I’m thinking.

Uh oh
There you go again
Talkin' cinetmatic
Yeah you!
Your charming
You got everybody starstruck
I know, how you always seem to go
For the obivous, instead of me
But get a ticket and you'll see

Chorus:
If we were a movie
You'd be the right guy
And I'd be the best friend
That you'd fall in love with
In the end
We'd be laughin'
Watchin' the sunset
Fade to black
Show the names
Play the happy song (yeah)

Yeah, yeah
When you call me
I can hear it in you voice
Oh sure, wanna see me and tell me all about her
La, La
I'll be actin' through my tears
Guess you'll never know
That I should win an Oscar for this scene I'm in
Corus:
If we were a movie
You'd be the right guy
And I'd be the best friend
That you'd fall in love with
In the end
We'd be laughin'
Watchin' the sunset
Fade to black
Show the names
Play the happy song

Wish I could tell you there's a twist
Some kind of hero in disguise
And were together, it's for real, now playin'
Wish I could tell you there's a kiss
Like somethin' more than in my mind
I see it
Could be amazing(could be amazing)

(If we were a movie)If we were a movie
You'd be the right guy
And I'd be the best friend
That you'd fall in love with
In the end
We'd be laughin'
Watchin' the sunset
Fade to black
Show the names
Play the happy song

(Chorus)

If we were a movie
You'd be the right guy
And I'd be the best friend
That you'd fall in love with
In the end
We'd be laughin' watching the sunset fade to black show the names play that happy song

[a/n: i used this song cause i can;t think of anything it is a song of miley cyrus in hannah montan 'If We Were A Movie i'll put the video at the end of the story]

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

            Sooyoung’s so cute she was dancing around her room. I’m peeking through my window smiling at her. I wonder why I didn’t see her first. My heart is beating faster, I see spark everywhere. Do I like her? I think. And about Seohyun? She’s always complaining, she always want this and that. She’s so materialistic. Unlike Sooyoung even if she’s a nerdy girl and doesn’t like to mingle with others you will always see her smiling and full of happiness in her simple life. Every time me and Seohyun and me will fight she will always ask me if I’m okay. We used to communicate using a sketchpad cause the windows in our room are across each other. I saw her stopped dancing and jumped in her bed. After a few minutes she is not moving, I think she’s already asleep so I decided to sleep too. I closed the curtain and jumped to my bed.

 

** the next day **

 

Sooyoung’s POV

            Wahhhh….. I had a good night sleep. I woke up so early. Umm….what to do today? I asked in y mind. AH! I’ll just have a walk in the park and read my book there since it’s fun to read there because it’s quiet. I quickly take a bath and dress with jeans and t-shirt and grabbed my book. I looked at Kyuhyun’s window and it’s still closed. ‘Maybe he’s still sleeping’ I thought. I walked to the park since it’s just near my house and sat on one of the bench there and started reading my book.

beautiful_park_in_autumn-1448.jpg

While reading I felt a hand tapped my shoulder. I was startled a little bt then looked up and saw Kyuhyun smiling at me.

“Hi!” he said and smiled.

“Hello!” I replied back.

“What are you doing here early in the morning?” he asked and take a sit beside me.

“Just reading some books since I’m bored at home. I replied and closed my book first.

 

No One’s POV

            “Same here, it’s so boring” Kyuhyun said and sighed.

“So, how’s the basketball team?”  Sooyoung asked him. He was the team captain of the basketball team.

“It’s good, and by the way we have a game tomorrow and it’s the championship game, I hope you can watch” Kyuhyun said and looked at her.

“Sure!” Sooyoung shouted and smiled widely.

“Jinja?! GOMAWO!” Kyuhyun said and bowed a little and also smiled. They were talking and laughing at random things.

“KYUHYUN!” someone shouted that disturbed both of them. They both looked at the road and saw Seohyun riding her convertible car she was waving at them or maybe only at Kyuhyun.

ferrari_2009_pink_ferrari_california_man

‘AISH! Ruining the happy moment’ Kyuhyun and Sooyoung both thought.

“See you tomorrow!” Kyu waved at her and smiled. Sooyoung just nodded and smiled at him. She looked at Seohyun and saw her giving a death glare at her. She just look away and continued reading.

 

** the next day at the Championship Game **

 

No One’s POV

            ‘He’s really a good player’ Sooyoung thought as Kyuhyun made a 3 points shot and cheered for him. She saw Kyuhyun looked at her and smiled and she smiled back. She heard the cheerleading team cheered and Seohyun made a cart wheel tumbling. She sighed ‘I’m nothing compared to her’ she thought. The game ended and Kyuhyun team’s win.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

            Sooyoung’s here, glad she made it. I made a 3 points shoot. I saw she cheered for me I looked at her and smiled and she smiled back. I think my feelings for her now is more than a friend, when I’m with Seohyun even when we started our relationship I don’t feel the same way when I’m with Sooyoung, I’m more happier when I’m with her. I think I really fell for her. The game ended and we won. I went to Seohyun and saw her flirting with another guy and he’s Yonghwa also our teammate.

jung-yong-hwa.jpg

“What’s the meaning of this?” I asked her. She looked at me and smirked.

“You see I don’t love you anymore” she said.

“Oh, is that so! So maybe it’s good that we’re over now!” I said and threw the ball I’m holding on the ground and walked out. I’m not angry that we broke up because I’m now free that’s even more good that we’re not together anymore. That means I can be with the one I really love. I smiled to myself. I searched for Sooyoung but seem she already went home. I went home also. When I got to my bedroom I opened the curtains and saw her lying on the bed already reading a book. She saw me and smiled and I smiled back. I saw she grabbed her sketchbook and wrote something.

 “Congratulations” he greeted me with a big smile.

soo+young+2.jpg

I also grabbed my sketchbook and started writing.

“Thanks!’ I wrote back and smiled at her.

tumblr_ljoctzN5PI1qg84pq.jpg

I saw she yawned.

“Sleepy?” I asked.

“Ne”

“You must rest” I wrote back.

“Ne, I will, you too.”

“Good Night <3”

“Good night<3” she greeted back. I hope she noticed the heart sign. Kekeke. After she replied she closed her curtains and I also lay back to my bed and drifted to sleep.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

            I closed the curtains and lay to my bed. I smiled to myself remembering his “Good Night <3” it has a heart sign. ‘Does this have a meaning?’ I thought to myself. AISH! BABO! Of course it has no meaning it’s just a friendly good night. I remember tomorrow is the prom night, I still don’t know if I would go. I just sleep and forget about it.

 

** morning **

 

Sooyoung’s POV

            I woke up a little late today, I don’t know why? There’s no class today because they are preparing for the school Prom Night this evening. I went to the bathroom and take a bath. After taking a bath I don’t know what to do. I don’t have many things to do today. I grabbed my guitar and started to play some music. Also one of my favorite songs. I just did random things since I’m also bored. I fell asleep ad I woke up 5:30 in the afternoon. Prom Night is near I still don’t know if I would go. I saw Kyuhyun looking at me and already wearing his suit.

tumblr_l5feerT4Th1qcs7jbo1_500.jpg

Then he wrote something.

“You going tonight?” he asked. I grabbed my sketchpad and wrote.

“No, Studying” I replied, I saw him sighed the truth is I still don’t know if I would go.

“I hope you can go” he wrote. I smiled and he already left. I grabbed my book and something fell, a piece of paper. I unfolded it and saw it was what I wrote that I want to tell him “I Love You”. I think ‘Maybe this is the chance?’ I thought. ‘Even if he would reject me at least I told him’ I still thought. I remover my thick glasses and prepared. ‘I will be different tonight.’ I said to myself.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

            *sigh* I hope she would come. Because maybe this is the time to tell her what I really feel. I was talking with my friend when a really beautiful girl came walking in. I recognize her and she was Sooyoung I stared at her and admired her beauty she’s really beautiful behind those thick glasses that she always wear.

y3.jpg

I was walking towards her but then someone grabbed me, it was Seohyun.

Seohyun wearing a pink dress,

“Kyu, I’m really sorry for what I did, I still love you” she said. She attempts to hug me but I refused.

“Sorry, we’re over, I don’t fell the same way to you” I replied and leave her there and walk towards Sooyoung. Our eyes met. She’s so beautiful, really beautiful. She is holding a piece of paper and unfolded it. It revealed the words I also want to say to her.

“I LOVE YOU” that words made me happy. I also grabbed the piece of paper from the pocket of my suit and unfold it revealing also the word I want to tell her for a long time and it’s the same.

“I LOVE YOU” I didn’t know she has the same feeling as I do. She smiled and I smiled too. The crowd cheered for us. We walk towards each other and I held her hand.

“I didn’t know you have the same feeling as I do” she said.

“I always wanted to say that to you cause you always made ma happy, because I think things between Seohyun and me will not workout because she was a playgirl and always want materials things, not like you you’re just simple you are what you are and not ashamed to show it, and I love you the way you are” I said silently because Seohyun might hear it. She smiled, the most beautiful smile.

tumblr_mhi43pTniN1rhssn3o1_500_large.gif

“You know I always think that why can’t you see me I think that you will never like me because I’m a nerd and not a girly type of girl” she said.

“Then you’re thought is wrong” I replied. and smiled at her.

photo tumblr_mcpdmhZFP61qeu8qgo1_500_zpsdc5b9c0d.gif

“So now I think You Belong With Me” She said I smiled and nod.

 

 

“And You also Belong With Me”  I replied. I slowly went closer to her and kiss her slowly and then passionately and she kissed back. ‘This is the happiest day of my life’ I shouted in my mind.

 

 

=========================================================================================

to all the fans of Seohyun i'm sorry if i used her as the little mean girl, please don't get mad.....i also like Seohyun it's just that i need a girl and i think she will be okay since she is also paired with Kyuhyun so mianhe....

I hope u like this.....i bet you already know where did i get the idea of writing this....

well, KAMSAHAMNIDA for reading and always supporting me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

SARANGHAE <3

 

BTW, here's the video of 'If We Were A Movie'

 

and the video where i get the idea... kekeke..

-Shikroro