The letter Park Chorong will never send

Weather Forecast: Showers, Sunny, Cloudy, Stormy

Weather forecast: Showers

Pairing: Woorong

 

The letter Park Chorong will never send

(and crushed into a ball, buried under a pile of other treasures she will never share with Nam Woohyun)

 

I hate you, Nam Woohyun.

I hate how you can make people feel so wanted at times, and so disregarded other times.

I hate the way you smile at me, making me feel like I mattered to you, too.

I hate the way your eyes sparkle when you call my name, and the way I can see my own reflection in your brown orbs.

I hate how you grab my wrist when I’m about to leave after a quarrel, and the slight crease of your brows when I turn back to look at you.

I hate how I’m the only one you call when you can’t stop crying and you’re in a mess of tears; I hate how you sound like I’m your last hope.

I hate your sudden messages in the middle of the night, waking me up so we can have a chat while strolling down the chilly streets because you can’t sleep.

I hate the way you pat me on the head when you say “thank you”, and your random scribbles of “I love you”.

I hate how you know all my likes and dislikes, and every one of my habits, down to the most embarrassing and undesirable ones.

I hate how you never minded them all, and the way you simply laugh at my mistakes, which makes me want to laugh as well.

I hate the way we created foolish nicknames for each other, and how I thought it was cute.

I hate how you kiss my forehead when I’m upset, and squeeze my hands so gently.

I hate the way you casually swing our clasped hands back and forth as we are walking.

I hate the way your hands are always so warm in winter, and how you childishly blow vapour onto my face.

I hate the way you interfere with guys who give me letters, telling me not to settle because you will find the best for me.

I hate the way you never look at me when I’m staring at you, yet the moment I turn away, you call my name.

I hate that day you piped up over the phone, telling me you had good news, getting me so excited (for nothing).

I hate how happy you sound when you tell me she accepted your invitation, and how you genuinely wanted me to share in your joy.

I hate how you will always love me – as a sister and close friend, while you hold another woman in your embrace.

I hate how you never noticed and you never knew.

But most of all, I hate how despite all that, I still love you.

 

P.S. I used to think girls who wrote love letters were wasting their time, yet here I am, doing exactly that. And worse still, I’ll never even pass it to you.

 


A/N: Yay I finally have time to write! One of the ideas I had stored aside for a long time, and haha, it's that format of the first drabble again ^^" It's a little messy, but I hope you liked it? Heh.