My Hero

Donghae [Super Junior] My Hero

 

You sigh as you walk gloomily through the streets, soaked by the freezing rain. You were dating Donghae of Super Junior, but because your parents don’t know, they set up blind dates for you all the time. You just escaped from yet another horrible date. “Why did I let him pick me up?” You mutter angrily to yourself. “I should’ve brought a jacket…” You flinch as lightning flashes across the sky. You’ve always been slightly afraid of storms, and nobody knows that. You wish Donghae could be here, but you know that he’s busy with Super Junior-M promotions. Just as you’re considering calling one of the other Super Junior members to pick you up, you feel someone put their hand on your shoulder. “_____-ah, you really should tell your parents that you’re taken…” You whip around and see that Donghae is standing in front of you, holding your favourite jacket. “Donghae oppa, I thought you were busy?” You say, flinching slightly as lightning once again flashes across the sky. “I knew your date wouldn’t be any good, they usually never are. And put this on, otherwise you’ll catch a cold.” Donghae hands you your jacket, and you gratefully put it on. Donghae looks up as more lightning flashes across the sky, but looks at you when you make a noise. “_____-ah?” Donghae says in a concerned voice. As the storm becomes worse, Donghae comes to a realization. “_____-ah, are you scared of storms?” You don’t want to tell him, but he looks so concerned. “Yes Donghae oppa…” You say, head hanging down in shame. “_____-ah, you shouldn’t be ashamed, everyone is afraid of something.” Donghae pulls you close as the storms steadily grows worse. “Why don’t we go to my dorm, maybe Ryeowook will make some hot chocolate for us?”

After you both arrive at Donghae’s dorm, he helps you inside while you try(and fail) to dry yourself off. “I’ll ask Ryeowook to make some hot chocolate, just stay here ok?” Donghae sits you down on the couch, and goes into the kitchen. You curl up on the couch, trying to ignore the low rumbles of thunder. You close your eyes, trying to ignore the lightning that you saw through the window. Suddenly you feel someone lift your head up and you open your eyes. “_____-ah, are you ok?” Donghae hands you a cup of hot chocolate, and you gratefully take it, taking a small sip as Donghae pulls you close. “Donghae oppa, I’m so tired, but to scared to sleep…” As you say this, Donghae moves you slightly so that your head is resting on his chest. “Go to sleep, I’ll be here the whole time _____-ah.” Donghae says softly, and you close your eyes as Donghae puts an arm around you. “Thank you oppa~”