1/1

Hangeng's Birthday Surprise

            It is late, about 10 at nigh, and Hangeng did not expect anyone, his friends had left about an hour ago so he was surprised to hear a nock on his apartment door. Jia Li, the Great Dane puppy he had recently adopted, woke up from her sleep and ran to the door barking her tripping over her legs while doing so, laughing Hangeng himself stud up and made his way to the door.

When he did opened the door his jaw drop in surprise, in front of him stud Heechul, his Kim Heechul.

 

“Are you going to invite me inside birthday boy or are you just going to stair at my perfection?” Heechul questioned Hangeng who quickly came out of his daze stepping aside to let Heechul into the apartment causing Jia Li to break out of a fit of barking, as she had never seen Heechul before.

 

After putting Jia Li in the office room with her where she had another doggy bed he retuen to the living room where Heechul made himself comfortable on the black velvet sofa, “So what brings you to China in the middle of the night?” Hangeng ask as he sat himself on the sofa next to Heechul who scooted closer placing one of his hands on the back of Hangeng’s neck preceding to play with the Chinese mans soft locks.

 

“Hannie did you seriously just ask why I’m here? Are you stupid? It’s your birthday why wouldn’t I come here to be with you?” Heechul said before leaning forward and capturing the Chinese mans lips with his own.

 

Hangeng smiled into the kiss and kissed, his hands traveling to Heechul’s hips. There lips were connected until both of them had need for air, still slightly painting they found themselves laughing having missed moments like this. That is when they heard the sound of scratching on a door and the sound of a puppy whining.

 

“Jia Li seems to really want to met you , you don’t mind do you?” Hangeng ask not sure since he know Heechul liked cats much more. Heechul simply nodded as Hangeng stud up to let Jia Li out of the room. As soon as he did so the young puppy sped out of the room it was previsly in and went right to the box that held Heechul’s present to his lover and oddly enough the box started to meow as Jia Li barked at it.

 

“OH I ALMOST FORGOT YOUR PRESENT!!!” Heechul shouted as he ran to the box, as Hangeng curiously looked over the edge of the sofa observing Heechul. Heechul brought the box to Hangeng “be carful” he said handing the box to Hangeng who carefully opened the box to revel a little Black and White oriental shorthair kitten staring up at him, “ I thought we could maybe raise him together once I’m out of the army” Heechul said shyly.

 

“You mean you want to live with me HERE in CHINA? What about the others” Hangeng questioned with the surprise still on his face.  “Well I’m not getting any younger and I have spent enough time away from you, and I mean I would of course be in Korea when they need me but I’m not missing out on being with you any longer,” Heechul said smiling and Hangeng was so exited that he tightly hugged Heechul.

 

Hangeng birthday 2014

 

Heechul and Hangeng had been living together for a while now, not in Hangeng’s apartment but a house they had bought together to house all there pets. Including Heechul’s three cats Heebum, Baengshin, and Champagne, and Hangeng’s pets which including his two chinchillas, Jia Li who has grown twice her original size, and the kitten he had gotten from Heechul, which he had named Diva because the little kitten reminded him of Heechul by the way it acts.

 

They were now happy though Heechul had to go to Korea ever so often SME and himself had made a deal that he would also have the task of watching over Zhou mi, Henry and Exo-M making sure everyone behaved themselves and also giving him the opportunity to design some outfit for them.

 

The members of Exo-M became kind of like there children and they along with the two members of Super Junior-M and sometimes the other members of Super Junior would spend time at the Hangeng and Heechul’s house playing board games long in to the night just to end up falling asleep on the floor or sofa.

 

Their life was as perfect as it could be and Heechul never regretted the decision to stay by Hangeng’s side even if it meant seeing the others less, he was willing to deal with it for the one he loved.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think?

Was it good?

Well till next time folks.

And Happy Birthday to Hangeng

I might write some more Hanchul?